The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2020, 07:48 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
psy888 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Sembawang MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket1128 View Post
There is a new spa Hxxxxxx spa beside SSC, from facebook only can see 1 average looking ML, not sure if it is OMO.

anyone tried going there? can share the pricing and side dish if any.

Just went this afternoon. Go for $88 package. No side dish only teasing... Only hv 3 prc 1 Viet at this place
Old 28-10-2020, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psy888 View Post
Just went this afternoon. Go for $88 package. No side dish only teasing... Only hv 3 prc 1 Viet at this place
alamak, so $88 no side dish, only dessert (teasing)

who did you try? pm me if possible.

Last edited by rocket1128; 28-10-2020 at 10:00 PM.
Old 30-10-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Tried the new H Spa beside SSC. Total 4 ML and all are China PR or citizen, you know what that means liao...Old and Ugly GILF. LOL. Tried ML C, GILF and keep pushing for HJ. I tell her no and no 3 times....Why I would need a Lao ah ma to HJ and I have to keep my eyes close not to see her. Disgusting....Will not RTM anymore till new blood is here...Alot of people are still visiting and maybe is a new place. They get 5-9 customers a day. Amazing...Her massage keep using elbow and I told her to use fingers she say cannot. She say too many customer and she need to save strength ....WTF.
This is the spirit of sharing and I up you whether you like it or not.
Business so good until Old woman can give this type of service and yet people still go. Location is good i guess. Seen better ones. Thanks and lets continue to identify the bad ones. Thread on Macpherson Road another one to avoid
Old 30-10-2020, 04:44 PM
Samster

rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Tried the new H Spa beside SSC. Total 4 ML and all are China PR or citizen, you know what that means liao...Old and Ugly GILF. LOL. Tried ML C, GILF and keep pushing for HJ. I tell her no and no 3 times....Why I would need a Lao ah ma to HJ and I have to keep my eyes close not to see her. Disgusting....Will not RTM anymore till new blood is here...Alot of people are still visiting and maybe is a new place. They get 5-9 customers a day. Amazing...Her massage keep using elbow and I told her to use fingers she say cannot. She say too many customer and she need to save strength ....WTF.
thanks for the info.
Will skip this h spa.
Old 30-10-2020, 06:43 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
This is the spirit of sharing and I up you whether you like it or not.
Business so good until Old woman can give this type of service and yet people still go. Location is good i guess. Seen better ones. Thanks and lets continue to identify the bad ones. Thread on Macpherson Road another one to avoid
Prinec Devitt +45
Old 30-10-2020, 08:46 PM
Samster

If you guys are into decent massage with no special can try quxxn Spa next to the famous white bee hoon opposite SSC.

$50 60mins

If you come certain time can enjoy 120mins at $68 for 1hr body massage and 1 hr foot massage.

Mix and match is available too at $68
90mins body 30mins foot, or
60mins body 60mins foot, or
30mins body 90mins foot.

Girls there are friendly and take note no handy panky.
Individual room with no shower.
Tried 2 Vietnam ML both age 20+, and 1 Chinese ML age early 30s,
all provide good service.
Old 31-10-2020, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you guys are into decent massage with no special can try quxxn Spa next to the famous white bee hoon opposite SSC.

$50 60mins

If you come certain time can enjoy 120mins at $68 for 1hr body massage and 1 hr foot massage.

Mix and match is available too at $68
90mins body 30mins foot, or
60mins body 60mins foot, or
30mins body 90mins foot.

Girls there are friendly and take note no handy panky.
Individual room with no shower.
Tried 2 Vietnam ML both age 20+, and 1 Chinese ML age early 30s,
all provide good service.
i always wished this place was sleazy but it isnt. they wont even massage thigh. good back massage and decent looking mls though.
Old 31-10-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

$50 60mins
thanks bro, clean massage with young MLs, quite rare.
Old 31-10-2020, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
thanks bro, clean massage with young MLs, quite rare.
But got any teasing
Old 06-11-2020, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgore View Post
If 80 for hj is too expensive.. just stop going there. Don't feed them until 80 becomes a norm. Once it becomes a norm... then everyone will have to pay the price for the mistakes kum gong kum lan ppl make.
LQ SPA ML ADD me on wechat I nego with her hj 30 to help all bros here save money and she said 要来就来不来就算了 business with carrot chop bros must be good.
Old 06-11-2020, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
meehoonkeuh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheenymilano View Post
LQ SPA ML ADD me on wechat I nego with her hj 30 to help all bros here save money and she said 要来就来不来就算了 business with carrot chop bros must be good.
what's the ML name? looks like the MLs there getting quite arrogant with good business...
Old 06-11-2020, 09:51 AM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by meehoonkeuh View Post
what's the ML name? looks like the MLs there getting quite arrogant with good business...
You are damn right. I started going there before Covid, business was bad and there is this wechat person keeps advertising LQ and TZ. Suspect its the boss and then I know most of the ML there. Saw the dramatic change. Business is good due to closure of RLD and no competition since can't bring in new supply. When demand more than supply its you want to come you come attitude. MANY WERE Good and now I don't even want to go even if its free entrance. Guess the ML also work until sian, take money also take until the hand tired and can't wait to go home.

Can give this place a miss
Old 06-11-2020, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
You so 伟大negotiate for us? U just trying to pull a fast one on the gals lah. Their business so good, take it or leave it they tell u and all of them won't undercut each other and sabo. You underestimate them

Last edited by piichai; 06-11-2020 at 04:07 PM.
Old 06-11-2020, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Name does with N?

I dont think they are doing so well frankly.
Old 06-11-2020, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 14
sabahking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They are fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Name does with N?

I dont think they are doing so well frankly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1