The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-10-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2077 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Because MILF MLs are charging $120 per hr for nuru massage so SYT MLs will want to charge higher. Its like FLs with better looks and body will charge $160/1/1 or some even $200/1/1 or above.
Old 28-10-2020, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
It remind me the price of mask/thermometer/.. beginning of 2020... haha
Demand >>> Stock last time but now mask/.. everywhere
Lol... now even the fruit stall also sell masks...

Zara
Old 28-10-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Dirt stains and strands of hair on the floor. Probably from previous occupants and she's not diligent enough to clean up. Kind of off putting.
An Yue has since cleared up the hairs and washes the bathroom everyday. I think it is now very clean after I mentioned to her about maintaining hygiene standard for all bros. Her D cup boobs is still one of the best in SLG imho plus her gfe feeling Enjoy her company bros.
Old 28-10-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 5
Shistlesmek is one of the Best!Shistlesmek is one of the Best!Shistlesmek is one of the Best!

Contemplating on who to try, coco or an yue. Can any bros help a brother out
Old 28-10-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pistonedwy View Post
An Yue has since cleared up the hairs and washes the bathroom everyday. I think it is now very clean after I mentioned to her about maintaining hygiene standard for all bros. Her D cup boobs is still one of the best in SLG imho plus her gfe feeling Enjoy her company bros.
Wah you're her spokesman ah lol

Thanks for getting the message across to her though.
Old 28-10-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
crafter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros has any good experience with Gem from beautycastle?
Old 28-10-2020, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6579 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Lemme know your thoughts post visit bro! I just RTM her today too, she will be my go to gal for the time being
Sure do, bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
I rmbr xiaoyu can zhut zhut.
U mean Xiaoyu/ziqing right? Not the current Xiaoyu right? Yes the former can zhut all you want....
Old 28-10-2020, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Wah you're her spokesman ah lol

Thanks for getting the message across to her though.
His probably the super regular haha
Old 28-10-2020, 07:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Plane123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=785023
https://sglonelyguys.online/momo-local-massage/
Anyone know who is the real deal? both also different number. also any review bros? thanks

Also anyone knows how to get back points? Someone zap me for asking 'too' honest question
Old 28-10-2020, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 14
DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!

7公主aka Seventh Princess.

Lovely lady who like to 撒娇, services are detailed that started with a FN shower.
Massage is really good and thorough.
Petite size with a nice C cup to grab
Stay alone in a condo and place is clean and well kept.

Location convenient for bro drive

Look 7/10
Body 7/10
Massage 8/10
Sensual 8/10
Service 9/10 FN shower before and assisted shower after

Attitude - Jovial and chatty lady who is seldom on her phone, definitely not a time watcher and generally oblige with request within her limit

Conclusively a really nice and fail safe lady, took a 90mins and chat with her abt recent episode (apparently a bro here also highlight to her).

I think further explanation is not necessary other than that she genuinely has to report for meeting, where I also share with her that given her location, some bro would have already been on their way even if its notification, 30mins in advance.
Old 28-10-2020, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
bro if you looks at that ads pic, you will know it is fake one
I thought if discount by 30%, I still can proceed. But she is not even 1% of the picture. She dimmed the hall light and I can still see she put on heavy makeup. But still couldn’t cover her flaws ... looks like she is in her forties. 😳😁

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-10-2020, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Eventually those crazy price mls will decrease if all bros here dun gv support
agree, need all bros unite, but difficulty ...

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 28-10-2020, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Been on a hiatus for quite sometime guess i didn't miss much right? seeing some new faces but prices are abit on the higher side
Old 28-10-2020, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Any recommendations for looks and sensual? Massage bad nvm. Don need to be syt as long as chio looking. Tried to book xue er but she fully booked while Coco no response. : (
Old 28-10-2020, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

On this issue of high prices, remember this Baby who charged like what, $150, for a HJ about two years ago? She was banking on her exotic good looks and was quite popular.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1