The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2020, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
re3ken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: OL attire ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
I have ML in OL cosplay fetish too, esp when she’s dressed in miniskirt showing her long sexy legs, wearing a cleavage-baring bustier or loose halter neck top under her jacket & strutting around sluttily in stilettos. But sadly won’t find any in any spas here due to dress code restrictions.

I proposed this to my regular ML who has the looks, boobs & figure to pull off this OL gig, which she did by booking me for the last sexxion at night whenever I have the urge. Then she can lock the shop, change into her power suit & sexy lingerie to service & satisfy me.

Obviously this arrangement works only if the ML is already comfortable with you & able to commandeer the shop to cater to such requests. Of course the price is going to be higher than normal specials. So you can try suggesting this to your regular masseuse or maybe those freelance ones.

Bro .. can share where she work ? pm pm
Old 28-10-2020, 03:38 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
enigma168 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Talking Re: Spa at RB Building

Bro, have u still got the Tel number or WeChat for the spa at RB building, Malacca Street? Used to have their WeChat but accidentally deleted and also thought they closed down aldy.

Many thanks!
Old 28-10-2020, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Dior95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: OL attire ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
I have ML in OL cosplay fetish too, esp when she’s dressed in miniskirt showing her long sexy legs, wearing a cleavage-baring bustier or loose halter neck top under her jacket & strutting around sluttily in stilettos. But sadly won’t find any in any spas here due to dress code restrictions.

I proposed this to my regular ML who has the looks, boobs & figure to pull off this OL gig, which she did by booking me for the last sexxion at night whenever I have the urge. Then she can lock the shop, change into her power suit & sexy lingerie to service & satisfy me.

Obviously this arrangement works only if the ML is already comfortable with you & able to commandeer the shop to cater to such requests. Of course the price is going to be higher than normal specials. So you can try suggesting this to your regular masseuse or maybe those freelance ones.
Thanks for sharing bro. Have upped your points
Old 28-10-2020, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Spa at RB Building

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma168 View Post
Bro, have u still got the Tel number or WeChat for the spa at RB building, Malacca Street? Used to have their WeChat but accidentally deleted and also thought they closed down aldy.

Many thanks!
H**** T*** at Malacca St already closed for good .... heard kenna raided long time ago.
That MP is atas though.
Old 28-10-2020, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Darylckw666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
H**** T*** at Malacca St already closed for good .... heard kenna raided long time ago.
That MP is atas though.
Damn.... I thought I saw a spa there long time again.... any more good atas ones in cbd? Please PM me bro
Old 28-10-2020, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Re: OL attire ML

Yes been there a few times. It was nice but too high profile and prominent in cbd area.
Old 28-10-2020, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Lau, BQ just a stone throw away got so many.

Sign board big big, blind also can see
Old 28-10-2020, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post

Haha, not so keen on those. Prefer atas ones
Old 28-10-2020, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2952 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darylckw666 View Post
Hi bros, been looking around but can’t seem to find any ML who dresses in office wear. Really keen to find one and around central cbd area if possible. I have good massage contacts to exchange to ease those sore backs. So please PM. Thanks
Last time there is a this PRC masseur where operates from home. She wore office wear with only panties (no skirt) to massage ppl. Super hot as she always unbutton 1-2 buttons to tempt ppl with her deep cleavage

Strip her bra to show her d cup boobs before special. One day she asked me to massage and do mosha for her full naked. Lol! If I am older, maybe died of heart attack. Hooo....
Old 28-10-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Last time there is a this PRC masseur where operates from home. She wore office wear with only panties (no skirt) to massage ppl. Super hot as she always unbutton 1-2 buttons to tempt ppl with her deep cleavage

Strip her bra to show her d cup boobs before special. One day she asked me to massage and do mosha for her full naked. Lol! If I am older, maybe died of heart attack. Hooo....
Pm me her Contact la bro
Old 28-10-2020, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
HairyPorter1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post

Temasek also got one. But see her face no mood liao
Old 28-10-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darylckw666 View Post
Haha, not so keen on those. Prefer atas ones
Can you define ATAS and Not ATAS?
Old 28-10-2020, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by comX9 View Post
It is still operating....
And they are wearing OL?
Old 28-10-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 4
MEOWZ has much to be proud ofMEOWZ has much to be proud ofMEOWZ has much to be proud ofMEOWZ has much to be proud ofMEOWZ has much to be proud ofMEOWZ has much to be proud ofMEOWZ has much to be proud ofMEOWZ has much to be proud of

A certain spa in Tanjong Pagar has ML dressed in skirt and business coat if that suits your visual needs. When entering they will give you massage advisory that cater to your needs as well. ^_^
Old 29-10-2020, 03:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 4
TheWhale is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheWhale is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheWhale is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEOWZ View Post
A certain spa in Tanjong Pagar has ML dressed in skirt and business coat if that suits your visual needs. When entering they will give you massage advisory that cater to your needs as well. ^_^
dafaq business coat?! are you serious meow meow??
mind sharing with whale whale? kekeke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1