The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 5
magemadison001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedeathknight View Post
This one speaks/understands English?
Not sure, probably quite basic. but I think she does entertain those who are willing to use translation app.
Old 22-10-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidboy1985 View Post
Hi bros! Any review on this?
https://sglonelyguys.online/le-le-massage/

Hoping to try
Baby elephant. Pictures are hers but body isn't. FYI.
Old 22-10-2020, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Sorry bro do you mean she is much older than 29 (estimate? as most in this category are usually late 30s) or do you mean her looks are too mature not SYT-like?
She is in her late 30s.
Now she keeps wearing mask but if she takes out the mask some will sure reject.
Old 23-10-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
andytaygx is stuck in moderation for some time to come

play safe everybody

Last edited by andytaygx; 23-10-2020 at 05:04 PM.
Old 24-10-2020, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
Humanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud of

Can raw and cum inside somemore? Lets hope that its from a Sec or Tertiary teenager who has nothing better to do. If its real then gd luck to u and hopefully that ML won't call u soon and said "i'm pregnant, lets get married!".
Old 25-10-2020, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 8
ApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by PremiumTea View Post
Play safe is very important
After reading what bro AndyTaygx posted, I am more convinced abt my experience with this ML. I didn’t put into my original FR but she told me she was pregnant and now going for second time abortion.
As bros say, raw is war. After session with her I was thinking shit lah better don’t let small head control and go for BBBJ - big head say want to play safe and just BJ. Now realise really is heng never kenna STD from her.
I dunno lah, whole session very off for me. OKT and white knight (she sounds like got many) will sure come out to zap me but I say best to avoid.
Bro Andy even delete his original post already. You better cancel the sim and change new line.
Old 25-10-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
B88Bs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kimi @ https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=...highlight=kimi

Looks: Accurate 7/10
Technique: 9/10 , she sorted my back out and has soft fingers
Roaming: 10/10 all the way till i felt something clench in my fingers, thought kena bitten by alien XD
Boobs: 8/10 Big and natural, feels good in hands or cock or on back, like small young thai coconut
English: Normal conversation is half half, sexy talk is good

EDIT: opted for nuru, house is clean, got TV to watch. No offer to shower with me, very sad, would have loved to feel those boobs with soap

Location: Easy to find, very discreet, chicken rice nearby not bad. Easy from MRT

Plus points for the massage bed, bouncy until feels like shes wrapping herself around me like some snake

RTM: Yes for me! Next week plan hao liao

Last edited by B88Bs; 25-10-2020 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Add what i did
Old 26-10-2020, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

"Roaming: 10/10 all the way till i felt something clench in my fingers, thought kena bitten by alien XD"

What you mean by this bro, don't understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by B88Bs View Post
Kimi @ https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=...highlight=kimi

Looks: Accurate 7/10
Technique: 9/10 , she sorted my back out and has soft fingers
Roaming: 10/10 all the way till i felt something clench in my fingers, thought kena bitten by alien XD
Boobs: 8/10 Big and natural, feels good in hands or cock or on back, like small young thai coconut
English: Normal conversation is half half, sexy talk is good

EDIT: opted for nuru, house is clean, got TV to watch. No offer to shower with me, very sad, would have loved to feel those boobs with soap

Location: Easy to find, very discreet, chicken rice nearby not bad. Easy from MRT

Plus points for the massage bed, bouncy until feels like shes wrapping herself around me like some snake

RTM: Yes for me! Next week plan hao liao
Old 26-10-2020, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApacheOne View Post
After reading what bro AndyTaygx posted, I am more convinced abt my experience with this ML. I didn’t put into my original FR but she told me she was pregnant and now going for second time abortion.
As bros say, raw is war. After session with her I was thinking shit lah better don’t let small head control and go for BBBJ - big head say want to play safe and just BJ. Now realise really is heng never kenna STD from her.
I dunno lah, whole session very off for me. OKT and white knight (she sounds like got many) will sure come out to zap me but I say best to avoid.
Bro Andy even delete his original post already. You better cancel the sim and change new line.
Thankfully i don't like to visit Ang Pai and wild MLs who offers BBBJ and/or FJ.

Let me know if u kena zap, i will upz ur pts.
Old 26-10-2020, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
"Roaming: 10/10 all the way till i felt something clench in my fingers, thought kena bitten by alien XD"

What you mean by this bro, don't understand
Means i finger inside until her puss suddenly squeeze my fingers lol, first time experience this
Old 26-10-2020, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 11
sammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApacheOne View Post
is it this apple? or different

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=753130
Old 26-10-2020, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by B88Bs View Post
Means i finger inside until her puss suddenly squeeze my fingers lol, first time experience this
Haha, shiok like that la
Old 26-10-2020, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 5
sontaehyung is a Helpful and Caring Samstersontaehyung is a Helpful and Caring Samstersontaehyung is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammboyboy View Post
Ya he’s talking about this Apple. She did post a moment on her Wechat regarding this issue - she denied but I can’t see the post anymore so...

anyways not sure if its even true. Kinda sad to see her rice bowl ruined when it was the bro himself who suggested raw - jokingly or not.

Just chiong safe and always use a condom if its more than just a massage and hj. If u wanna do raw and stuff with these women its best to be prepared for the worst.
Old 27-10-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
lamerss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamerss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi all, I’m looking for Nuru massage. Are there any recommendations on the ML?
Old 29-10-2020, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamerss View Post
Hi all, I’m looking for Nuru massage. Are there any recommendations on the ML?
Bro there are quite a few recommended ones above, but my last one was Kimi. Does nuru in a discreet but clean location if you live near central

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=...highlight=kimi
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1