The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2007, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 21
5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambert View Post
DIY service - refer to this website for details.

http://www.langtaos.com
This club house 北京浪淘沙商务会馆 is really impressive and grand.

Really our local HC by a mile.
Old 27-04-2007, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 19
adamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipi911 View Post
Sorry to bother all brothers here, have a question but dont want to open another link, so post here, hope all who know can help with my question..

Singaporean have a 15days Visa Free to China, but if i were to stay in China for 15days, than i hop into Macau or Hong Kong, and than go back China, does it mean i will have another 15days Visa Free?

Thank you very much!!!
bro Hipo911, yes you can do that if you really last mins and do not have time to do a proper visa. but becareful if you do this too offen the customs will ask you why you keep come in and out, what you do? etc. Especially, the HK side customs they do know this loop holes in their system.
Old 27-04-2007, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold

Bro adamfish, pls check your pm.

i have sent you the address and mami contact of budget ktv. can call for her intro of girl to bring back to hotel. if you dun mind to spend a bit more money, go the ktv (300rmb for room) and ask for 2 or 3 girls (200rmb each for 坐台), then at the end of the session choose one that you like most to bring back or go 双飞. it's cheap anyway. enjoy!

Mark Lim
Old 27-04-2007, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold

Bro Shuqi, pls check your pm.

i have sent you the address and mami contact for the strip club. polish up your 筛子 (dice) skill first before you go. enjoy.

Mark Lim
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1