The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2021, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 7
holomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of light
Lightbulb Are plump girls more eager to please?

Just noticed this in various dating apps, they are more subservient. no wonder sometimes I see slim guys with plump girls.
Old 09-08-2021, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 6
NiceNClean is one of the Best!NiceNClean is one of the Best!NiceNClean is one of the Best!
Re: Are plump girls more eager to please?

It’s hard to generalise, but if you consider that plump is generally seen as less conventionally attractive than slim/sporty, then it’s easy to see how plump people – and not just women – in general would have less options and so be more accommodating. In my experience, the ones who have been the most eager to please have been the ones who feel a genuine connection with you. For example, I got acquainted with this Thai FL during her single stint in SG. Ended up chatting on IG, becoming friends, and getting invited to visit her for a week in TH, no strings attached. Ended up being the best unpaid sex I’ve ever had. We still keep in touch, but as friends.
Old 10-08-2021, 03:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
layl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i dont know what is exact meaning of it but oi think its YEs
Old 10-08-2021, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Answer is pretty much yes from my experience. Not saying like over 89kg which i dun think most normal men here can handle with. Plump girls with big D boobs, plump girl who is direct horny, plump girl that is willingly to squat down in public to give blowjob... The most important is must have chemistry.
Old 10-08-2021, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 5
qissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What about...

Are plump men more eager to please?

From personal experience, have encountered some really petty or ego plump men. NOT eager to please at all.

Some of them have really short penis as well. Not wealthy either...

No idea where their confidence come from!!
Old 10-08-2021, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17602 / Power: 26
kyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qissyalynne View Post
What about...

From personal experience, have encountered some really petty or ego plump men. NOT eager to please at all.

They have a tummy to be proud of!

排队中: 清空中
Old 10-08-2021, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

In my experience a bit meatier girls can cow girl grind very well. Not a fan of up and down but more front and back. Skinnier girls can’t seem to do it as well as them

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 10-08-2021, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

“Plump women less desirable or attractive” - not correct universally. For example, in Arab countries plus size women are considered more attractive. Also different people have different tastes.
Old 11-08-2021, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 4
mangoes49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yup I think plump girls in SG are easier to bed. The low self-esteem might actually make them more eager to please and serve us men? Some are so desperate that they sadly fall for scams.
Old 11-08-2021, 07:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 4
Werdna70 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWerdna70 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

When dealing with plus sized ladies, would need to up their self esteem, not to the extent of lying but usage of correct words would be very useful.
Most would typically ask what u like about them, there’s a few terms that we can replace as answers,
丰满的身材 = full blossom
骨大型的人 = big boned person
很有福气的脸型 = prosperous face
平均的部位 = proportionate
Above are just some words for bros to reference, may not work for all. Bottom line is treat them well they’ll reciprocate. Keep your distance if you are out to play, they may turn out to be real sticky.
Old 11-08-2021, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 4
mangoes49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdna70 View Post
When dealing with plus sized ladies, would need to up their self esteem, not to the extent of lying but usage of correct words would be very useful.
Most would typically ask what u like about them, there’s a few terms that we can replace as answers,
丰满的身材 = full blossom
骨大型的人 = big boned person
很有福气的脸型 = prosperous face
平均的部位 = proportionate
Above are just some words for bros to reference, may not work for all. Bottom line is treat them well they’ll reciprocate. Keep your distance if you are out to play, they may turn out to be real sticky.
Spot on bro. I know some plus sized women are super sensitive and clingy. Haha
Old 11-08-2021, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 5
qissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
“Plump women less desirable or attractive” - not correct universally. For example, in Arab countries plus size women are considered more attractive. Also different people have different tastes.
your are right mister! don't forget the USA now. a proportion of the population view extreme hourglass, which is nature defying shape. extremely small waist, but extremely oversized butt as sexy..
Old 11-08-2021, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Yes, correct.
These are all perceptions of attractiveness that depends of country, race, culture and very importantly time. Often driven by celebrities as well. So women who may not be attractive to one segment of population are in fact more attractive to another segment. It’s all about finding the right person at the end of day.

Quote:
your are right mister! don't forget the USA now. a proportion of the population view extreme hourglass, which is nature defying shape. extremely small waist, but extremely oversized butt as sexy..
Old 11-08-2021, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 19
cassanova deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycassanova deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quite true lor. That x I knew a bbw in wechat when she blow me I just cim wo warnings her n she swallow my armies

Quite shiok
Old 12-08-2021, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
What about...

Damnnn! Petty, not wealthy, short penis and plump. If they are not yandao, can throw away immediately liao! Hahaha Did you still manage to do it with them?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1