The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2014, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
shybutwant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcuore View Post
Ur gal ok?? Lucky u wnet upstairs jahahhaj
Big wind.... last nite also... all gals went back early,.... shop close for 1 - 2 days...
Old 25-03-2014, 01:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
trashley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any recommended ktv with local gals?
Old 27-03-2014, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shybutwant View Post
Big wind.... last nite also... all gals went back early,.... shop close for 1 - 2 days...
Holy fuck!!! Taman Desa nightspot raided again last nite! Yo sexcuore, how's other area doing-cheras/puchong/Pj??? Strong winds blowing also arrr??
Old 27-03-2014, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Holy fuck!!! Taman Desa nightspot raided again last nite! Yo sexcuore, how's other area doing-cheras/puchong/Pj??? Strong winds blowing also arrr??
Erm. Got some police kacau mex gals. Once in a while tgey raid some smaller places here n there.

guess got people complaint they act
Old 28-03-2014, 12:43 PM
Samster

sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone wanna join ktv outing in puchong today 5pm onwards?

Email me ur no.

[email protected]

budget 170 for beer.

gals if u choose b4 8pm rm70 for 4 hours fly.
after 8pm is rm 100 for same 4 gours fly
Old 02-04-2014, 06:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Go to thai club last thursday night. Was very crowded, 1 bucket of Carlberg 7 bottle cost RM73. All vietnam girls, the pretty one seem to bufferfly and stick around regular table. One girl approach me for drinks and some rubba in the pub, during the end, she ask for RM100 tip.

Wonder does most girls girls earn tip or go out with customer for short time or long time? Some pretty one never approach me, only go regular customer table, how should we approach them since there is no mummy system.

Thanks
Old 02-04-2014, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pting View Post
Go to thai club last thursday night. Was very crowded, 1 bucket of Carlberg 7 bottle cost RM73. All vietnam girls, the pretty one seem to bufferfly and stick around regular table. One girl approach me for drinks and some rubba in the pub, during the end, she ask for RM100 tip.

Wonder does most girls girls earn tip or go out with customer for short time or long time? Some pretty one never approach me, only go regular customer table, how should we approach them since there is no mummy system.

Thanks
U alone or with group? Try go in group. Gals like groups and time flies when u play games etc. If u alone they find it tough to entertain 1 on 1 and time slows down.

go b4 8pm 2 towera ia just 200.

Preety gals usually dun like guys raba them. They tend to pick customers.

some gala do overnight or one pop. But will open sky high price

if u want u can try mezico in imbi. Loads of gals. 1 hour booking 30. U can easily find a playful one that doea overnight ard 500..
Old 03-04-2014, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kaokao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=pting;10769241]Go to thai club last thursday night. Was very crowded, 1 bucket of Carlberg 7 bottle cost RM73. All vietnam girls, the pretty one seem to bufferfly and stick around regular table. One girl approach me for drinks and some rubba in the pub, during the end, she ask for RM100 tip.

Used to visit often. Agree to go in group. Pretty ones take a few visits to tackle. Most do one shot for rm500+ depending on quality.

The KTV upstairs is quite a cozy place as it is less crowded and easier to play games and ruba
Old 04-04-2014, 06:30 PM
Samster

First time in Lulu (Bdr puteri puchong) on wed....

1 hour to travel from kepong to Lulu!!! Reached there at 8.30pm...

Lulu undergoing renovation and rooms are pretty decent .... Very nice infact! lol..... As for sound system, i cant really tell coz i m not into it! lol

Mummy then sent 5 gals for mirroring.... picked one that smile at me....
............. Nice choice though coz the girl say "Em yeu anh" x20 atleast(after 1-2 hrs sitting with me)!! hahaha

Venue: Lulu Ktv, Bdr Puteri Puchong
Pax: About a dozen guys i think
Decor: clean and very nice... newly renovated(No.168- Reserved for Sexcuore 24/7 365!!! wakakaka
Sound system: 8/10

Damage:
Rm200 my share( i left at 2.15am)
RM100 paid for gal booking 1st 4hr block (8.30pm -12.30am)
RM100 for 2nd 4hr block-(but from 12.30am - 2.15am, i only see my gal less than 15mins) Damn pissed! lol .... Next time will not extend 2nd block liao hahaha...
Tip to gal: 0!!! coz i not shiok wakaka ... the gal called me today! I thought she gonna hate the crap outta me!

Total damage: RM 400

Gal FR:
Looks: 6/10
Body: 7/10 (a bit chubby but nice boobs)
Boobs: 7.5/10 - C cup i think
Hanky panky: Not much, only frenching and momo for 10 sec only... She's very accomodating though but i m not into the mood that nite.... She kissed me more than i kiss her lol
GFE: 10/10 lorrrr - "em yeu anh" worrrr! First time Ktv gal told me that wakakaka
WIR: Hmmmmmm!!! Damages are similar to Meridian and other ktv, so i would say go back to meridian lahhhh. Nearer mahhhhh hahahaha
Old 04-04-2014, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Thanks
In groups usually better...

Most gals there have regular customers...if u go early, have more choices...
Old 04-04-2014, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcuore View Post
U alone or with group?
Preety gals usually dun like guys raba them. They tend to pick customers.

if u want u can try mezico in imbi. Loads of gals. 1 hour booking 30. U can easily find a playful one that doea overnight ard 500..
I am there alone, i saw some pretty girl but dont know how to approach them since they are with their customer. Dont mind no rabba, main objective is to bring for overnight shot.

Is RM100 standard rate for tipping girl drinking with you in thai club?

Is mezico a pub or ktv? How is the cost of the drinks like?
Thanks

[QUOTE=kaokao;10774306]
Quote:
Used to visit often. Agree to go in group. Pretty ones take a few visits to tackle. Most do one shot for rm500+ depending on quality.
RM500+ one shot is too costly for Vietnam girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
In groups usually better...

Most gals there have regular customers...if u go early, have more choices...
Thanks for reply, my cheonging kakis visit spa only so no choice but to visit alone.
Old 05-04-2014, 12:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
audilover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=pting;10785629]I am there alone, i saw some pretty girl but dont know how to approach them since they are with their customer. Dont mind no rabba, main objective is to bring for overnight shot.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaokao View Post

RM500+ one shot is too costly for Vietnam girls.

Thanks for reply, my cheonging kakis visit spa only so no choice but to visit alone.
I go to Thai Club with my friends quite often, almost every week
Regarding the tipping, if the girls are newbies, or not so sought after,
RM50 will do
Generally RM100 is the standard rate, even those popular butterflies will ask for RM100
If the girl stay with you for quite long and seldom fly around
Normally she will ask for slightly more, I think in return she does deserve more as she stay long with you right?

Not all girls there provide the 'shot' service
You need to ask them in a tactful way as some will feel offended even they do provide the service
My friends did try few and this is what I was told
And the cost is close to RM500 with room charges (Cabana Inn, above Thai Club)

It is true that not easy to get pretty girls to approach you as they are very much sought after
And most of the time they are booked by their regular customers and some big guns
You still can try to ask them to accompany you when you see them walk by
It works sometimes, but be prepared they will be flying around even after they stay

Generally quality of Vietnamese girls in Thai Club is above standard
And the supply of girls is tremendously a lot
Every few months you will see new faces
My friends who used to cheong around visiting various pubs end up settled down in Thai Club
They told me that the FL system and the girls quality there as well as the high refreshment rate are the contributing factors
Old 06-04-2014, 11:17 AM
Samster

Meridian shamelin price up liao.

and lots of rules. Lulu allows me lots of leeway.

hahaha

Quote:
First time in Lulu (Bdr puteri puchong) on wed....

1 hour to travel from kepong to Lulu!!! Reached there at 8.30pm...

Lulu undergoing renovation and rooms are pretty decent .... Very nice infact! lol..... As for sound system, i cant really tell coz i m not into it! lol

Mummy then sent 5 gals for mirroring.... picked one that smile at me....
............. Nice choice though coz the girl say "Em yeu anh" x20 atleast(after 1-2 hrs sitting with me)!! hahaha

Venue: Lulu Ktv, Bdr Puteri Puchong
Pax: About a dozen guys i think
Decor: clean and very nice... newly renovated(No.168- Reserved for Sexcuore 24/7 365!!! wakakaka
Sound system: 8/10

Damage:
Rm200 my share( i left at 2.15am)
RM100 paid for gal booking 1st 4hr block (8.30pm -12.30am)
RM100 for 2nd 4hr block-(but from 12.30am - 2.15am, i only see my gal less than 15mins) Damn pissed! lol .... Next time will not extend 2nd block liao hahaha...
Tip to gal: 0!!! coz i not shiok wakaka ... the gal called me today! I thought she gonna hate the crap outta me!

Total damage: RM 400

Gal FR:
Looks: 6/10
Body: 7/10 (a bit chubby but nice boobs)
Boobs: 7.5/10 - C cup i think
Hanky panky: Not much, only frenching and momo for 10 sec only... She's very accomodating though but i m not into the mood that nite.... She kissed me more than i kiss her lol
GFE: 10/10 lorrrr - "em yeu anh" worrrr! First time Ktv gal told me that wakakaka
WIR: Hmmmmmm!!! Damages are similar to Meridian and other ktv, so i would say go back to meridian lahhhh. Nearer mahhhhh hahahaha
Old 06-04-2014, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=audilover;10788275]
Quote:
I am there alone, i saw some pretty girl but dont know how to approach them since they are with their customer. Dont mind no rabba, main objective is to bring for overnight shot.

Thanks

RM50 will do
Generally RM100 is the standard rate, even those popular butterflies will ask for RM100
Normally she will ask for slightly more, I think in return she does deserve more as she stay long with you right?

You need to ask them in a tactful way as some will feel offended even they do provide the service

It is true that not easy to get pretty girls to approach you as they are very much sought after
And most of the time they are booked by their regular customers and some big guns
It works sometimes, but be prepared they will be flying around even after they stay

My friends who used to cheong around visiting various pubs end up settled down in Thai Club
They told me that the FL system and the girls quality there as well as the high refreshment rate are the contributing factors
Bro, will pm you if I go kl as I usually stay around the area and you don't mind additional company.
Old 07-04-2014, 10:11 AM
Samster

Thai club has tons of gals. Seen some preety prcs too later in the night ard 12.

if go to club. My past exp . If u enjoy urself to the max without the look tgat ur hunting or the wgole world owes u somthing then u are half way there. Gals r also looking to enjoy themselves. But if u come across as hard to please n not that generous.. then u find it diff to get the prettier gals

[QUOTE=audilover;10788275]
Quote:

Thanks

RM50 will do

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1