The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2019, 04:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
RonnieMoran deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Private Party Challenge

Cheers to TS. Please continue
Old 10-10-2019, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 10-10-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Please continue partying!!
Old 10-10-2019, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 10-10-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 18
MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold

Episode 10

Time was 11.30pm. Everyone already drank good amount of whiskey and mood was good for more fun games.

I briefed them on the next 1-2-3 games
Everyone sat in a circle and we will spin the empty whiskey bottle. Winner will be one that the whiskey pointed to. Each game will have 1 Winner, 2 Drinkers & 3 Sex Slaves.

1 Winner: Winner can decide 2 drinkers and 3 sex slaves to serve him / her for 10 mins. If winner is one of the ladies, she can pocket additional $50.

2 Drinker: Drink 1 full glass of whiskey each as punishment

3 Sex Slave: Winner will come to the center area and ask all 3 sex slave to serve him or her all at the same time for 10 mins. It will be a foursome live show.

Game 1:
Everyone was excited as i spin the bottle. The winner is 小白!
小白: $50谢谢嘻嘻..我不知道怎么样呀..好吧..就这样..

Winner: 小白
Drinker: Tim and Arthur. 小白 want to protect the other 2 ladies from drinking more
Slaves: Jay + Vivien + Lucy

Tim and I filled our glass with whiskey and ready to watch the first live show..

小白: Lucy帮我按摩头,vivien帮我按摩肚子,Jay哥帮我按摩双腿..
Tim and I jeered at the boring requests. But have to respect the choices of winner as per game rule. 小白 lay on the center mat, lucy and vivien happily went over to perform the simple task. Jay also obediently performed the massage like a gentleman WTF...小白 was smart to choose Jay instead of Tim or me because we will definitely add in more action to molest her! Haha

Game 2:
Spin the bottle...winner is Jay..the fake gentlemen
Winner: Jay
Drinker: Tim and Arthur again..Yes we wouldn't want to serve Jay anyway!
Slaves: the 3 ladies

Tim and I demanded more wild show to watch.
Jay: 小白和我蛇吻..Lucy添我的奶头..Vivien帮我吹小弟..

Jay lay down on the centre and the sex slaves performed their individual action. Tim and I drank another full glass of whiskey and watch in envy.
Jay french lovingly with 小白 , Lucy gave sexy catbath and Vivien was horny as ever sucking her Lollipop. All the ladies were still wearing costumes and only Jay was nude at this point.

Tim and I were super horny now after watch Jay's live show..

Game 3:
Jay spin the bottle...the bottle turning to me...yes...still slowly moving...stopped at Tim beside me...WTF...Tim celebrated like he stuck lottery!

Winner: Tim
Drinkers: Jay and Arthur..Yes i drank 3 rounds in a row..
Slaves: the 3 ladies

Tim: 我要站着..Lucy和小白同时间跪着帮我吹..vivien站我旁边让我摸和亲...
Tim always dreamed of having two ladies to have him a blow job at the same time...he was kissing vivien all over her face and boobs...damn shiok

I pray i will be the next winner...please...

Game 4:
Tim spin the bottle...I pray hard...and yes finally the winner is ME!

Winner: Arthur
Drinkers: Tim and Jay
Slaves: 3 ladies

I was super high now after 3 rounds of drinks and watch sexy live shows.

I went all out now. Requested to fuck lucy in cowgirl, eat vivien wet pussy and 小白 to catbath me! I lay down immediately...Vivien squatted above my head for my to taste her wet pussy...小白 used her C cups to rub all over my body..Lucy helped me put a cap on my 100% erected dick and rode on it...Soon Vivien squirted on my face and I can feel lucy cum a little...It was the best 10 mins of my life!

Game 5:
I spin and winner was horny Vivien!

Stay tune to see what vivien want....
Old 10-10-2019, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Camping here for more juicy updates.
Old 10-10-2019, 06:17 PM
Samster

MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold

Episode 11

Game 5
Winner: Vivien
Drinkers: Lucy and 小白
Slaves: The 3 guys...

Vivien: 我在AV片看过,今天本小姐要挑战。我要3个帅哥一起插我...

I quickly analyzed the action will be Vivien will cow girl ride on guy 1 laying on the floor. Guy 2 will fuck her ass hole from behind. Guy 3 will fuck her mouth from in front. This was insane and the guys will never though of performing such foursome in our life.
The dick of guy 1 and guy 2 might even bang on each other inside her body since pussy and ass hole were so close..I started to panic a little...

I quickly volunteered fuck her mouth...Tim was still too stunned to react...Jay freaked out and begged not to play...

Even Lucy and 小白 also stunned by Vivien's requests. She really went all out now maybe under the influence of alcohol..

Vivien: 现在是本小姐说的算..今晚你们三人一定要实现我的愿望..Arthur插我嘴..Tim插我鲍鱼..Ja y插我屁股..

Vivien stripped naked and came to the center area...
I was slightly relieved that i was tasked to fuck her mouth haha.. Jay freaked out and tried to escape but was dragged back by Tim and me..

Jay: This is too crazy la...i never fuck anyone ass hole before and never intended to...furthermore my dick might bang onto Tim's dick...I really cannot...

Tim: Bro be sporting la...won't touch my dick la...even touch also won't die. Haha

Arthur: I know it is insane but it could be the only time in our life for this...come let drink a full glass of whiskey to boast ourselves.

I took out some KY jelly and apply generously on my middle finger. I inserted into Vivien's ass hole to lubricate it and she gave a sexy moan.

Arthur: Jay I can only help you this for your virgin ass fuck..

Jay put on cap and anxiously inserted into vivien's ass hole...Jay seem to feel comfortable and enjoyed fucking ass hole after a while...Tim slide below vivien and put on cap...vivien expertly rode on Tim's erected dick while balancing ass fucking with Jay.
Finally it was my turn and i went in front of Vivien's face and fuck her mouth!

Vivien moaned loudly in ecstacy! Lucy and 小白 watched with their eyes almost popping out.

The three guys fuck furiously vivien for 10 mins and vivien dropped flat on the floor after that. The three guys put on our shorts and sat on the sofa. We were still stunned that we fucked one lady together..WTF...
Lucy and 小白 went over to check if Vivien was okay..

Jay: Tim i think i bang onto your dick many times...u ok?
Tim: I'm ok...I think we will remember this for the rest of our life ya?
Arthur: Our friendship reach higher level...especially the two of you..

Three of us broke into laughs...

Lucy and 小白 helped Vivien up and three of them kneel in front of us. Lucy and 小白 turned super horny now and took off their clothes too...they pulled down our shorts again and started to give us blow job...This was another classic Japanese AV orgy scene...

Next they put on cap for us and three of them rode on top of us while we still sat on the sofa beside each other...

The seating order from left to right in sofa =
Tim + Lucy, Arthur + 小白, Jay + Vivien

I sat on the center and was able to touch the boobs of Lucy on my left side and Vivien on my right side...3 pairs of melons bouncing up and down...incredible scene...

Next three of them bend down with their ass facing us inviting us to doggie fuck them which we gladly accepted..we decided to change fuck partner..put on new caps and proceed to fuck...

New order from left to right =
Jay + Lucy, Tim + 小白, Arthur + vivien

"Piak, piak, piak" can be heard all over the living hall with moanings from the ladies...Next we changed fuck partner again and each couple went to one cozy corner for more fucking...

Fucking last for another 15 mins before we fired another precious round of bullet.

Arthur fired out in missionary style inside Lucy
Jay fired out in cow girl inside 小白
Tim fired out doggie inside vivien's ass hole!

Stay tune for next episode...
Old 11-10-2019, 08:03 AM
Samster

otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
What a fuck fest, more updates please.
Old 11-10-2019, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this story.
Old 11-10-2019, 11:20 AM
Samster

Episode 12

Time was 1am. All six of us were nude and resting in the main hall. The guys were really tired as we already fired 4 shots (Jay) and 5 shots ( Arthur and Tim). It was the games and fun of our sexy ladies that kept us going strong until now.

Lucy whispered to me: 你喝多点水来恢复体力,今晚你还要满足我的...
Arthur: 刚刚的第五炮,我也不知道是精子还是水,我不知道我还行吗.. 哈哈

It seem the alcohol and the sex games really turned on the flood gate for the ladies. And the guys really need to challenge our body limit tonight.

We rested and the ladies automatically went over to their round 3 overnight partner for cuddling and hugging.

Round 3 partners (overnight):
Arthur with Lucy
Tim with 小白
Jay with Vivien

Vivien: Jay哥,你刚刚第一次插女人屁股爽吗?
Jay: 有一点不习惯,但是还是挺爽的
Vivien: 夜很长,我们进房慢慢玩..
Jay: 我累了,怕不能满足你..
Vivien: 你放心,我之然有办法让你可以再大战..我们进房吧

Vivien went over to Tim and me for good night hug. And Jay also took the chance to hug Lucy and his favourite 小白..
Tim and I knew that Jay will have a long night to get raped by vivien..haha

小白:Tim哥,我们也回房休息吧 ..
Tim: Ok. 我先喝完一杯茶,你过去和Arthur包包说晚安

I gladly take one last chance to ruba my yummy 小白 haha
小白: Arthur大王晚安...
Arthur: 小白真好包呀..奶奶真大...鲍鱼真湿! 怎么回事哈哈
小白: 小声点,我不好意思,刚才看3个男人插vivien..我就一只湿到现在.. 嘻嘻

I was thinking Tim will surely had a great night with 小白..小白 was wet and horny now.. lucky lad... Both of them went in to their love nest too

Lucy: 你刚刚在我面前摸小白很爽是吗?
Arthur: 被发现了哈哈, 我告诉你小白下面好湿呀..
Lucy: 其实我也很湿..告诉你一个秘密..我的屁股还是个处女..今晚你帮我..我看vivien好像很爽..我 也想尝试..我怕痛你要温柔点..
Arthur: 别不好意思,我也是今天才尝试插屁股的...我们用多多KY Jelly 就不会痛了.. 我们也近房吧...

Stay tune for final activity for the event...
Old 11-10-2019, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 631 / Power: 14
siincere is a name known to allsiincere is a name known to allsiincere is a name known to allsiincere is a name known to allsiincere is a name known to allsiincere is a name known to all

Great story TS!!
Old 11-10-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
OngJenni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for next update!
Old 12-10-2019, 03:37 AM
Samster

Staying tuned for the final event, thanks.
Old 12-10-2019, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more updates ts, it's a nice story.
Old 13-10-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!  

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1