The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2014, 02:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New House at L20h40

Just noticed a mention of 蓝洁英 lookalike Xiaowen by Fat Fatt. Actually, I think I saw another girl that fits this description from 2040 last year called Xiao yu who I understand is a cat 80. Wonder if this girl exists and if she is still around.

If so, it could be a steal for $80!

Forgot about her till now, but suddenly remembered

Anyone knows?
Old 29-03-2014, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Just noticed a mention of 蓝洁英 lookalike Xiaowen by Fat Fatt.:
just had a RTF session with xiao wen.

she looks really prettier today as she spent some time to put on her mascara. long nice eyelashes. she is chio just like a younger version of the star mentioned.

she does a good routine service but today at my request, my session with her is just a lover bgr kind, lots of chat kisses hugs and lovely sex. she still gave me a good long bbbj and the sex was great, as I painted her a little to get her going and she got very high ....

overall she is a good girl to try n also rtf
Old 29-03-2014, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 18
Mr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: New House at L20h40

I had tried her few nights ago & she has that innocent looks as young school girls in JAV watching her bbbj with her eyes on me are heavenly!
Old 27-04-2014, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
just had a RTF session with xiao wen.

she looks really prettier today as she spent some time to put on her mascara. long nice eyelashes. she is chio just like a younger version of the star mentioned.

she does a good routine service but today at my request, my session with her is just a lover bgr kind, lots of chat kisses hugs and lovely sex. she still gave me a good long bbbj and the sex was great, as I painted her a little to get her going and she got very high ....

overall she is a good girl to try n also rtf
Bro Fatt, looking at your list, it seems we share similar taste
This house's girls are mostly good attitude, GFE, and SYT type. I've tried JC student type Xiao Yan, boobsy Xiao Mei, and chio Ella(S.H.E) lookalike Xiao Hui. All rtf worthy. If I'm not wrong, Xiao Yan and Xiao Mei have already passed 1 year stint here, while Xiao Hui is more newbie.
I must try this Xiao Wen soon, based on the good review
Old 13-06-2014, 07:08 PM
Samster

panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

XiaoMei has returned home to China. Wish her all the best.
Old 13-06-2014, 07:10 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Goodbye to a lovely petite and busty treat. All the best to her and wonder what's new at this house
Old 13-06-2014, 08:21 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
All the best to her. My buddy will emo
Xiao Yan still around?
Old 13-06-2014, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Xiao Yan still around?
I also emo.

Wonder if bro slyer or anyone can recommend petite but busty replacements for Xiao Mei
Old 13-06-2014, 09:30 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I also emo.

Wonder if bro slyer or anyone can recommend petite but busty replacements for Xiao Mei
Will keep a lookout for xiao mei look alike for u
Old 13-06-2014, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Will keep a lookout for xiao mei look alike for u
I thank you in advance then
Old 13-06-2014, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Xiao Yan still around?
Xiao Yan is still around.
Old 13-06-2014, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow. She lasts really long. The last of her 2012 batch.
Old 14-06-2014, 12:01 AM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Great! She was from 2012 batch ? as long as zi ling 1805
Old 14-06-2014, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LordYama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Great! She was from 2012 batch ? as long as zi ling 1805
Ya..in fact she came slightly later than ziling..xiao yan 2 yr will be up this aug while ziling is in june if i am not wrong
Old 14-06-2014, 11:38 AM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordYama View Post
Ya..in fact she came slightly later than ziling..xiao yan 2 yr will be up this aug while ziling is in june if i am not wrong
I think Zi ling will ord next week.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1