The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 11-08-2020, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21604 / Power: 19
SimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
Lol...many already know about her. Maybe even AV but that is the risk the WL has to consider.

Since you are not her regular then I agree it should not bother you. Yet, if it does not bother you then why you ask whether it is help or sabo?
Upped u my humble 13 bro
Old 11-08-2020, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 4
Victorytankuku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatchetman View Post
Actually what kind of clothes does AV wear if they are not in uniform
Smart casual..like pant or jean with polo or casual shirt?

Before cb i patronised a shop in ppc with the above attire and the milf die die dont want to offer me any hanky panky after the massage is done even though i asked her how much for hj/bj etc she kept saying dont have. I then smiled to her, grabbed her waist towards me and gave a lick on her boobs (more than half ball revealed), looked at her and asked her again for her rates..we both laughed out loud and then she was convinced that I am not an av.
Old 11-08-2020, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2061 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatchetman View Post
Actually what kind of clothes does AV wear if they are not in uniform
If u Hv seen CNB arresting their suspects, then you will know how they dress.
For me, whenever I’m in bermudas + slippers, never got rejected.
Old 12-08-2020, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
Lol...many already know about her. Maybe even AV but that is the risk the WL has to consider.

Since you are not her regular then I agree it should not bother you. Yet, if it does not bother you then why you ask whether it is help or sabo?
Haha coz she will not be the last one that kenna sexposed mah.... i not talking just about her... too much detail come out mean tio raid... happen many time to the lobang that i share last time... share liao then shop close down after few month... very wasted time and effort to find playground

so to all bros... dun put so many detail in FR hor... agar agar say can already... the real cheongster bros will know what u mean.. or they will go try then will know what kind of service liao...
Old 13-08-2020, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy View Post
For me, whenever I’m in bermudas + slippers, never got rejected.
That is the best way to dress without arousing suspicion
Old 13-08-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of

Was there last Wednesday evening around 6pm . Walked around .. Doesnt really know who is who only know Angie . Kept on asking me each time I walked past . The others near the toilet was too much for my appetite . Just when I’m about to leave Dr Joyce called out to me . Went in and do the deeds . She even help me to wash my little bro and butt when I’m done . Very motherly feel haha ! Was thinking which is Connie ? Any milf or gilf who always wear g string there ? Damn fetish haha !
Old 14-08-2020, 01:05 AM
Samster

peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Was there last Wednesday evening around 6pm . Walked around .. Doesnt really know who is who only know Angie . Kept on asking me each time I walked past . The others near the toilet was too much for my appetite . Just when I’m about to leave Dr Joyce called out to me . Went in and do the deeds . She even help me to wash my little bro and butt when I’m done . Very motherly feel haha ! Was thinking which is Connie ? Any milf or gilf who always wear g string there ? Damn fetish haha !
Connie is located near the other side of the 4th floor. Near the second entrance to the carpark.
Old 16-08-2020, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11773 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Was in the vicinity of jalan sultan yesterday afternoon. went up to the 4th floor via lift. Angie was prowling around the corridors. She kept on bugging me for a massage from the lift glass door all the way to the other end of the floor. wow she's so persistent. told her to sit down and rest cos i'm just walking around. lol.

after she backed down, i made a u-turn, walked by a real hair salon (heard the buzz of the hair dryers) followed by the buddhist artifacts shop. Then finally settled for the doctor. Joked to the doctor whether she can wash my hair as i saw many salon implements inside. she laughed and replied those are not in use but there's massage available.

ok cut the story short... opted for a full course dinner after the appetizer massage, she demonstrated some manhood tips on me, boom boom shake the room (nice mirror placement btw), volcano erupted (she exclaimed the lava shot very far and high ), she washed me up clean and proper, offload my dough, exchanged pleasantries and left a happy man.

overall her looks and figure is pretty much acceptable for me; i'm no young stud myself so can't complain. most importantly, her service and attitude were great and i felt comfortable throughout the session; no rush, no black face. Two thumbs up for the wonderful treatment the doctor has given to me!

happy exploration, folks!
Old 16-08-2020, 02:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
diao1166 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by biostar View Post
Was in the vicinity of jalan sultan yesterday afternoon. went up to the 4th floor via lift. Angie was prowling around the corridors. She kept on bugging me for a massage from the lift glass door all the way to the other end of the floor. wow she's so persistent. told her to sit down and rest cos i'm just walking around. lol.

after she backed down, i made a u-turn, walked by a real hair salon (heard the buzz of the hair dryers) followed by the buddhist artifacts shop. Then finally settled for the doctor. Joked to the doctor whether she can wash my hair as i saw many salon implements inside. she laughed and replied those are not in use but there's massage available.

ok cut the story short... opted for a full course dinner after the appetizer massage, she demonstrated some manhood tips on me, boom boom shake the room (nice mirror placement btw), volcano erupted (she exclaimed the lava shot very far and high ), she washed me up clean and proper, offload my dough, exchanged pleasantries and left a happy man.

overall her looks and figure is pretty much acceptable for me; i'm no young stud myself so can't complain. most importantly, her service and attitude were great and i felt comfortable throughout the session; no rush, no black face. Two thumbs up for the wonderful treatment the doctor has given to me!

happy exploration, folks!
hi bro her shop was same raw as AnnieS shop?thanks
Old 16-08-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 17
dadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to behold

Exploring the s*lk spa.
So far so good
Old 16-08-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 14
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute

having my late lunch few days back at the zichar stall at level 1, after a good meal was quite bloated so decided to walk around the building for the first time since i have been reading story about this place but never really explore before. once at level 4 got this weird granny keep saying i am her customer and like what the fuck who is she, i ignored her and continue walking and to be shock she keep following me and tell me $20 just follow her and at one corner she almost grab and push me to one of the shop. alamak ruined my whole mood of exploring u turn back to the lift area and left the building and instead walk to bugis street and go see syt for mood recovery.
first time and is a scary experience
Old 16-08-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
YouAllSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lv1 got one shop two ladies at the corner near a eating place, near the toilet, they are milfs as opposed to the gilfs at the rest of this building. The $30 massage is pretty thorough for 30mins, damn good value. But no tease so I rejected the HJ, plus the bed just 30cm away from me got another guy so I got no feel. Shop got some legit massage and facial machines inside one.

I think it's the same shop as the guy who me tioned a pretty lady with big boobs in a black dress near the toilet, someone cfm.

The only other massage shop at lv1 I see is one with a fatshort hair auntie ML who looks local, and a legit tcm
Old 16-08-2020, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
sonic84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi. Any bros can guide the doctor location? Am interested too
Thanks in advance.
Old 16-08-2020, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by noMoney4Sex View Post
once at level 4 got this weird granny keep saying i am her customer and like what the fuck who is she, i ignored her and continue walking and to be shock she keep following me and tell me $20 just follow her and at one corner she almost grab and push me to one of the shop. alamak ruined my whole mood of exploring u turn back to the lift area and left the building
Lol that's Angie. She damn persistent. Her memory is damn "good"
Old 16-08-2020, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by noMoney4Sex View Post
having my late lunch few days back at the zichar stall at level 1, after a good meal was quite bloated so decided to walk around the building for the first time since i have been reading story about this place but never really explore before. once at level 4 got this weird granny keep saying i am her customer and like what the fuck who is she, i ignored her and continue walking and to be shock she keep following me and tell me $20 just follow her and at one corner she almost grab and push me to one of the shop. alamak ruined my whole mood of exploring u turn back to the lift area and left the building and instead walk to bugis street and go see syt for mood recovery.
first time and is a scary experience
That could be Angie. Don't be put-off by her. Just ignored her

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1