The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2020, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
555Lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18H18 - FRs & Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Waiting for your post bro before I put up my next one!
Thanks for waiting bro!! I was caught up with work hehe. I’ve already posted my fav girl! Do check it out and tell me what you think
Old 13-08-2020, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Thanks for the photos, upped you

PS. Are her boobs real? Look a bit fake in the first photo but still very nice!
bro escobar this house all man made tits one leh..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 555Lover View Post
Steady la you. I shall reveal my fav girl here who is still active but i wont disclose the number hahahah

She has the looks and body that can kill with excellent service to back it up. It’s by far the best sex I’ve ever had in my life hands down. But my experience may differ with other bros here, it all comes down to having good chemistry ��. Having said that, pls dont hog her once gl reopens hahah. She is going to ORD soon. I wish i met her earlier.
haha i think it will be a loooooooong while before GL opens.. see whose holding power is strongest.. girls said got no pay these few months, only allowance.. family back in thailand also getting hungry..

your girl looks cute.. saw her a couple of times but never try..

this house a lot of chili padi who gets upset when you change girls.. lol..

anyway here's more of Nanniii before i post more photos of the other girls..

Old 13-08-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
bro escobar this house all man made tits one leh..

haha i think it will be a loooooooong while before GL opens.. see whose holding power is strongest.. girls said got no pay these few months, only allowance.. family back in thailand also getting hungry..

your girl looks cute.. saw her a couple of times but never try..

this house a lot of chili padi who gets upset when you change girls.. lol..

anyway here's more of Nanniii before i post more photos of the other girls..

wow great legs to lick!!!
Old 13-08-2020, 02:51 PM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
haha yeah but she's a chili padi, very feisty.. i love angry sex.. at first don't want to play along but begging for it by the end..

here's a sweeet dessert old favourite who faithfully served 2yrs before ORD, anyone remember?

btw, who wants more???

Old 13-08-2020, 02:56 PM
Samster

supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
haha yeah but she's a chili padi, very feisty.. i love angry sex.. at first don't want to play along but begging for it by the end..

here's a sweeet dessert old favourite who faithfully served 2yrs before ORD, anyone remember?

btw, who wants more???

yes more more.. i want!!

lol
Old 13-08-2020, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Wah.. Finally someone mentioned her. Yes.. She is memorable
Old 14-08-2020, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

I only remember 2 fondly from this house

1 got red hair, curvy body

The other was S shape fit body and got block book all the time, heng i tried her before her tirak went crazy
Old 14-08-2020, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold

Deleted post
Old 15-08-2020, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
I only remember 2 fondly from this house

1 got red hair, curvy body

The other was S shape fit body and got block book all the time, heng i tried her before her tirak went crazy
What's their number bro?

today featuring another hottie i didn't get to try, i've seen her walk up staircase before and her butt looks bootilicious

reminds me of a jap AV idol

Old 15-08-2020, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
What's their number bro?

today featuring another hottie i didn't get to try, i've seen her walk up staircase before and her butt looks bootilicious

wow.. face looks sluttily innocent.. imgine licking her ass while walking up the stairs behind her.... shiok
Old 15-08-2020, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
What's their number bro?

I wish i remember but numbers forgot liao, only bits of beastly sex memory left...... The pics u post are hot!!
Old 15-08-2020, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
I wish i remember but numbers forgot liao, only bits of beastly sex memory left...... The pics u post are hot!!
Haha you know the girls use meitu one right.. In real life must discount
Old 16-08-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
lovethaibabes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No. 8 and No. 5 were great. No chemistry with No. 18
Old 18-08-2020, 05:54 PM
Samster

Anybody can share about No.3?

I've got a couple more sets of photos to share..
Old 09-10-2020, 01:43 AM
Samster

removed post

Last edited by 1KnightinBKK; 09-10-2020 at 02:40 PM. Reason: removed post.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1