The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Your top 3 cat 150 WL with beautiful body

Quote:
Originally Posted by pscpscpsc2 View Post
Question, what is the definit6 of beautiful body? If plump but curvy considered? Personally am looking for someone size 1 or 2. Not able to tahan plump/fat or with tummy. Not too much into boobs but pretty zkinny/slim types, any recommendations?

Someone like 16w17 jingjing, rtc 1649 lele type of body is my poison.
nearest to Lele will be yingzi 1820
Old 03-12-2019, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your top 3 cat 150 WL with beautiful body

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbadlee View Post
Joker bro,

Yoyo from L1612 now easier to get. Maybe due to strong competition from other house. I found her sitting on her sofa for 10 minutes with no biz on two occasions.

Very friendly girl, response with smile when I say goodbye to her although I do not give her biz. You can book in advance with 1612 boss also to better your chance to get her.
Thanks for the info.

So far I have no luck but I am wondering why she is not going out since her biz is not back to back at home all the time.

Ah Yap claims that she does not do outcall and advise his customers to go to 1612 if they want to get her.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 03-12-2019, 02:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 18
pscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
nearest to Lele will be yingzi 1820
Thanks bro, YZ already RTF and on list..along the same line anymore to explore?
Old 03-12-2019, 08:21 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Your top 3 cat 150 WL with beautiful body

Quote:
next nearest will be guai guai 1606 bigger boobs
Old 03-12-2019, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
You may try 1669 Lele who exudes poly girlfriend feel, pint size weighing only 44kg- refer to my posting in 1669 thread
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 03-12-2019, 06:05 PM
Samster

pscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
next nearest will be guai guai 1606 bigger boobs
Thanks bro unfit..heard from uncle that SK is the slimmest there alr. If so then maybe guai guai I cannot already. Haha
Old 03-12-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
You may try 1669 Lele who exudes poly girlfriend feel, pint size weighing only 44kg- refer to my posting in 1669 thread
Thanks bro, lele on target list..maybe later this week. Just rotated btw xj and yz last week. Need to find printer. Haha

U managed to review jiuer?
Old 03-12-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro unfit..heard from uncle that SK is the slimmest there alr. If so then maybe guai guai I cannot already. Haha
SK 16W06

Guai Guai 1606

Different shop

Btw GG size same as ex lele except bigger boobs
Old 03-12-2019, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
SK 16W06

Guai Guai 1606

Different shop

Btw GG size same as ex lele except bigger boobs
Ah yes, 16wh and 16..keep mixing up the 2..ex lele referring to 1649 lele?
Old 03-12-2019, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ah yes, 16wh and 16..keep mixing up the 2..ex lele referring to 1649 lele?
yes 1649 Lele...small little girl
Old 03-12-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks bro, lele on target list..maybe later this week. Just rotated btw xj and yz last week. Need to find printer. Haha

If looking for other slim and pretty, with natural boobs:

1. 1612 Bing Bing
2. WH06 SK
3. 1669 Shan Shan

All above offered DFK when I tried them and previously/ currently in my top 5 lists.

Din try 9er
Too many gals too little time.
😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 04-12-2019, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 12
sixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Who is XJ and from which house?
Old 05-12-2019, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 12
sixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Guai Guai as mentioned.
Disappointing as her body was post natal, so there were some waistline fats and scar line and boobs are not firm although bigger than Le Le.
I will still maintain Le Le in my top 3 listing together with Bing Bing and Xia Tian
Old 06-12-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
If looking for other slim and pretty, with natural boobs:

1. 1612 Bing Bing
2. WH06 SK
3. 1669 Shan Shan

All above offered DFK when I tried them and previously/ currently in my top 5 lists.

Din try 9er
Too many gals too little time.
😅
Tried SK, but find her abit big for my liking.
Old 07-12-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 19
BeastMaster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeastMaster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Agree guai guai not good as posted

Lele from 1669 or 1649 ?

Bing bing ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtynine View Post
Tried Guai Guai as mentioned.
Disappointing as her body was post natal, so there were some waistline fats and scar line and boobs are not firm although bigger than Le Le.
I will still maintain Le Le in my top 3 listing together with Bing Bing and Xia Tian
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1