The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 13
Angry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to behold
Sensual Massage position

Hi guys, I recently went Jalan Besar to massage. Got 1 lady massage me while she is standing a few cm from my head, she massage from my chest to stomach and waist while I am facing up. She repeat this action a few times and I immediately have a reaction(erection). That type of feeling is super shiok as she is quite buxomy and I could smell her nice milky boobs smell from outside her polo tee. Just kidding Has anyone has such experience before? Kindly share with me which masseur from which spa does it and I will share with you mine.
Old 20-02-2020, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry100 View Post
Hi guys, I recently went Jalan Besar to massage. Got 1 lady massage me while she is standing a few cm from my head, she massage from my chest to stomach and waist while I am facing up. She repeat this action a few times and I immediately have a reaction(erection). That type of feeling is super shiok as she is quite buxomy and I could smell her nice milky boobs smell from outside her polo tee. Just kidding Has anyone has such experience before? Kindly share with me which masseur from which spa does it and I will share with you mine.
This is the norm in every single spa which is not a clean one...not really a surprise...haha
Old 20-02-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Wasabi999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sensual Massage position

Went to a spa at serangoon, the ML will sit behind me massaging my neck and place my head on her cleavage. When she massage my neck will pull the veins towards her neh neh and ask me 舒服吗. Although she's wearing polo tee, can feel that at least cup C as it's like lying on a pillow.
Old 20-02-2020, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasabi999 View Post
Went to a spa at serangoon, the ML will sit behind me massaging my neck and place my head on her cleavage. When she massage my neck will pull the veins towards her neh neh and ask me 舒服吗. Although she's wearing polo tee, can feel that at least cup C as it's like lying on a pillow.
bro what is next then ? can share heheheh

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 21-02-2020, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro can share contact. I nearby
Old 21-02-2020, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Tats a common trick n waiting for the Q extra by moving her boobs in yr face

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 21-02-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

The let-you-sniff-cleavage move is not very subtle

Tried a new place recently, and the ML massaged my inner thigh and hamstring area as I requested, by sitting on the massage bed and wrapping my leg around her. The close contact and proximity to sensual area very shiok. Times two. For the other leg as well
Old 21-02-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I went to a home one. The way the lady reach out for your stomach, her tits at ur head. Sibei song. During juagen, can feel the veins tugging and kidney aching. Got a 25 min juagen and twisting of your cock head till sibei shiok
Old 21-02-2020, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 10
scummybear is one of the Best!scummybear is one of the Best!scummybear is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I went to a home one. The way the lady reach out for your stomach, her tits at ur head. Sibei song. During juagen, can feel the veins tugging and kidney aching. Got a 25 min juagen and twisting of your cock head till sibei shiok
hi bro. Able to share contact?
Old 21-02-2020, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 11
Fudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to all

I happened once quite sensual too. Face down legs apart resting on her lap behind me. So I no need to go doggie style for hdly. Quite shiok
Old 21-02-2020, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 6
arrow7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterarrow7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Hi bro, able to share contact??
Old 25-02-2020, 08:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Lazysadd is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just a question guys, normally you will let the ml to perform their skill on your or you lead them to the desired way that you want... Sometime I feel how wild the ml can be depend on how you lead them as well
Old 25-02-2020, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
omaoma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro mind sharing this contact?
Old 25-02-2020, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
zhaf7 is Cool - loads of Potential

bro! bro! appreciate if contact can be shared! million thanks!
Old 25-02-2020, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
Hermanchinn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a common tactic. But is really good meaning she is hinting you. Can share with me the contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1