The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wuhan flu

based on that chart, means that there is only one source all this while.

The Wuhan travellers.
Old 26-02-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of
Re: Singapore covid-19 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by liketosleep View Post
As at 12 noon, Tuesday, 25 February 2020. New case was one. Total confirmed so far is 91. Discharged for the day was five. Total discharged so far is 58. Total in hospital is 33. ICU: 7. Wish all patients a speedy recovery. Last night my area market got getai. All the seniors were not afraid of the virus. All of the singers were thankful to Tua Pek Kong for allowing them to perform. Otherwise no income. Be happy, be safe. Cheers

Interested in milfs. Do not up my points. My hp browser does not behave like PC/laptop browser. The up box just disappear in a jiffy. Very sorry. Cheers

Try puffin browser and tap keyboard icon bottom left to upz points.
Old 26-02-2020, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2566 / Power: 14
obscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
based on that chart, means that there is only one source all this while.

The Wuhan travellers.
That's the scary part. 2 pax of covid-19 positive can infected up 90 ppl over here in SG. Can't imagine if more positive traveler from other countries like South Korea/Japan/Italy etc come over here

Drop me a pm if your nick did not appear in Q waiting list for return points after upp-ing me

Min 5 points for exchange

Q waiting list: 2 (Refer to this list for Queue info)
Old 27-02-2020, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Leo1966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...acing-12471894

kena liao
Old 27-02-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Cool Singapore covid-19 update

As at noon, Wednesday, 26 February 2020. New cases was 2. Total confirmed so far is 93. Discharged for the day was 4. Total discharged so far is 62. Still in hospital is 31. ICU: 7. One China man, 45, boh hew Singapore stay at home notice, came in on 20.2.2020 & want to exit Singapore on 23.2.2020. ICA let him stay outside Singapore forever. Another China couple thought that Singapore laws can play play, provide false information. But MOH is dead serious. Will charge them under Infectious Diseases Act. I bet they will seek the assistance of China embassy here. Be safe. Cheers.
Old 27-02-2020, 06:26 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Singapore covid-19 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by liketosleep View Post
As at noon, Wednesday, 26 February 2020. New cases was 2. Total confirmed so far is 93. Discharged for the day was 4. Total discharged so far is 62. Still in hospital is 31. ICU: 7. One China man, 45, boh hew Singapore stay at home notice, came in on 20.2.2020 & want to exit Singapore on 23.2.2020. ICA let him stay outside Singapore forever. Another China couple thought that Singapore laws can play play, provide false information. But MOH is dead serious. Will charge them under Infectious Diseases Act. I bet they will seek the assistance of China embassy here. Be safe. Cheers.
Well done by MOH. This type of come people place still bring their own mindset at their own place type should be chase home.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 27-02-2020, 10:28 PM
Samster

liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Exclamation Singapore covid-19 update

As at 12 noon, Thursday, 27 February 2020. New cases was 3. Total confirmed cases is 96. Discharged for the day was 4. Total discharged so far is 66. Total still in hospital is 30. ICU is 8. Raffles Institution is closed for thorough disinfectant treatment on Friday (28/2/2020) following a 12 year-old student was a confirmed case. All of his teachers and friends have to apply Leave of Absence for 14 days. Language Centre in Bishan also affected because he also attended classes there. Wishing all patients a speedy recovery. Raffles on the war front, woo hah. TGIF. Cheers.
Old 28-02-2020, 11:08 PM
Samster

Smile Singapore covid-19 update

As at 12 noon, 28 February 2020, Friday. New cases was 2. Total confirmed cases is 98. Discharged for the day was 3. Total discharged so far is 69. Total still in hospital is 29. ICU: 7. World Health Organization upgrades global risk of covid-19 spread to Very High. Singapore United. Singapore Together. Be safe.

Last edited by liketosleep; 28-02-2020 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Add information.
Old 29-02-2020, 03:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

WHO is machiam like clown. From no evidence of human to human transmission (during the 40 cases in Wuhan) to global spread. Put anyone there also know the outcome. Canon fairy who totally has no visibility to do proper scenario planning. Lol!

Month ago: just stay at home to HJ
Now: fuck it la. Fuck any FL you like else no chance
Old 29-02-2020, 04:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
centrinocock is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
WHO is machiam like clown. From no evidence of human to human transmission (during the 40 cases in Wuhan) to global spread. Put anyone there also know the outcome. Canon fairy who totally has no visibility to do proper scenario planning. Lol!

FL price got drop?
Old 29-02-2020, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
ToTheLimit1967 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is it safe to go look for ML nowadays with the contact tracing thing still going on? What I mean is, if I go, then later at somewhere else I kena infected, they will ask where I’ve been the last 14 days, then that’s it...
Old 29-02-2020, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post

Most if not all of these international bodies are just bullshit. You really think they are there to help the world? They simply answer to and be twisted to the whims of whoever is paying them

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 29-02-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheLimit1967 View Post
Is it safe to go look for ML nowadays with the contact tracing thing still going on? What I mean is, if I go, then later at somewhere else I kena infected, they will ask where I’ve been the last 14 days, then that’s it...
can tahan for this period???
Old 29-02-2020, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Leo1966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheLimit1967 View Post
Virus now spreading. Anywhere you go also can kena. Nowadays ML so free and police no time to raid MP
Old 29-02-2020, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
ToTheLimit1967 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bros Greefrog and Leo1966 for your advice. I will tahan. Mind over matter. Although bursting at all seams, haha (last session was 31 Jan’20)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1