The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-02-2020, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 14
soulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Massage near Bugis Area

please share ctc thanks
Old 26-02-2020, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tribiyoni89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogstar View Post
sorry to hijack TS thread, I recently reconnected with a PRC SYT ML that I used to patronise. She has just shifted to a new shop near bugis, but the location is abit secluded, hence, not much crowd. Any bros keen to support her, feel free to PM me, by the way this is how i will rate her:

looks- 8/10
figure-8/10
massage-7/10
*she only does HJ btw
Brother can share contact?
Old 27-02-2020, 02:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -138 / Power: 0
Ahtest Ahtest
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsr21 View Post
I think i know who u referring to. Its at a blk n lv 2 right?
Agree she is syt but i think she dun allow much roaming
The time i went can only touch from outside. But, not sure if the same person. I went last year 2019 forget her name. But agree massage i good.
Old 29-02-2020, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
AlexelA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlexelA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlexelA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to spa made appointment with Vivi. Went there was asked go have coffee. She was with customer. After coffee go to spa saw vivi, she tell her friend she got another customer coming soon. Did not even bother to come tell me. Must tell through her friend. Her friend ask me to pay 65 and then ask whether she can massage me, even though their menu say 55 for an hour.

See vivi’s faces..... definitely not syt. Her friend Joyce is young but not that pretty. Told them thanks for wasting my time and left. The aunty selling drinks at the corner kopitiam on the first floor is friendlier then the people working in this spa.

Whoever want to deduct my points go ahead I don’t care. And can we all come to an understanding. SYT - age 29 and lesser.
Old 01-03-2020, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Up your points, chill bro.

Sometime suay suay kena this kind of clashed schedule and if they don’t know how to manage properly will result in this.

Just try again when you feel better again. If not there are plenty of establishments to visit anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexelA View Post

Whoever want to deduct my points go ahead I don’t care. And can we all come to an understanding. SYT - age 29 and lesser.
Old 01-03-2020, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 15
neotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobster View Post
Yes, the place you mentioned.
what package offer?
Old 04-03-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2578 / Power: 7
aurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond repute

pm contact bro
Old 04-03-2020, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 682 / Power: 13
Madhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to behold

LOL. Brutal! I like. And yes, agree that syt is 20s pls.

Quote:
Went to spa made appointment with Vivi. Went there was asked go have coffee. She was with customer. After coffee go to spa saw vivi, she tell her friend she got another customer coming soon. Did not even bother to come tell me. Must tell through her friend. Her friend ask me to pay 65 and then ask whether she can massage me, even though their menu say 55 for an hour.

See vivi’s faces..... definitely not syt. Her friend Joyce is young but not that pretty. Told them thanks for wasting my time and left. The aunty selling drinks at the corner kopitiam on the first floor is friendlier then the people working in this spa.

Old 04-03-2020, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

To me syt is between 18-25 anything above 25 confirm not syt and yes bro I feel you got cheated and it’s good you share it! Up your point for sharing
Old 07-03-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19763 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

wow she really act dam big shot sia!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 08-03-2020, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 20
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute

Tried this Vivi before. Her massage is normal, HJ not that fantastic. Autoroaming is allowed, but need to top up, so i declined. She said bottom roaming not allowed even if top up. She's not entirely sweet young thing, but i wont call her ugly or old, prob ard 28-30 or so i guess. In all, won't rtm. She will ask u to take up the $65 to massage in the room, cos if outside i guess she cannot earn the tips for HJ.
不欺负你,不骂你,相信你。
有人欺负你,我会第一时间出来帮你。
你开心的时候,我会陪你开心。
你不开心,我也会哄到你开心。
永远觉得你最漂亮,做梦都会梦见你。
在我的心里,就只有你。
就这样简单。
Old 08-03-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 15
dlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishcer View Post
Tried this Vivi before. Her massage is normal, HJ not that fantastic. Autoroaming is allowed, but need to top up, so i declined. She said bottom roaming not allowed even if top up. She's not entirely sweet young thing, but i wont call her ugly or old, prob ard 28-30 or so i guess. In all, won't rtm. She will ask u to take up the $65 to massage in the room, cos if outside i guess she cannot earn the tips for HJ.
Bro, thanks for sharing the intel. Upped you. I can give her a miss since she is not that fantastic.
Old 08-03-2020, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
ahsiao1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can pm ctc?
Old 08-03-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Charles250 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can pm location thanks
Old 13-03-2020, 07:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 0
RobotCop is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRobotCop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any review for Haven Spa?

Last edited by RobotCop; 13-03-2020 at 07:22 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread