The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 26-02-2020, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 16
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxxx3 View Post
Anyone knows if yaoyao is back?

Back already
Old 26-02-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
Back already
Bro she at which floor
Old 26-02-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Finally had xq YTD..good svc.but she use too much KY sia
Old 26-02-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Bro she at which floor
she is in the same shop as michelle.
Old 26-02-2020, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 11
Brother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to behold

Quite surprised. Didn't expect XQ to be so gd
Old 26-02-2020, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJMagic View Post
I went find xiao qian. she ask for total $110, massage $30 hj $80. she not happy and face black when i attempt to bargain.
This is over-priced. Top up a bit more and you can do full with her.
Old 26-02-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
matrix23 is a glorious beacon of lightmatrix23 is a glorious beacon of lightmatrix23 is a glorious beacon of lightmatrix23 is a glorious beacon of lightmatrix23 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,

Anyone know what time is yaoyao working hours??
Old 26-02-2020, 03:07 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Reviewer123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Din saw xq today..any fr on xq neighbor. She quite aggressive to call me try her massage
Walking from the escalator, xq neighbor is after xq unit? Xq is the first unit of the 3v
Old 26-02-2020, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
Back already
Not yet working
Old 27-02-2020, 03:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Not yet working
Yea not back.. but the other prc milf in the other shop was around. I think her name is Lisa. Not bad she's quite attractive too.
Old 27-02-2020, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
Yea not back.. but the other prc milf in the other shop was around. I think her name is Lisa. Not bad she's quite attractive too.
That’s viet lisa... try at your own risk... rush attitude
Old 27-02-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
skele is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
That’s viet lisa... try at your own risk... rush attitude
when she used to be at her previous shop was much better, no rush, still can drink with you (maybe because I always request for the last slot), sensual and relaxed. now at this shop, quite rushed and price increased to chop raddish price.
Old 27-02-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
This is over-priced. Top up a bit more and you can do full with her.
I got attempt to bargain but xiao qian was not happy and face black .

I went wanting repeat her but shop close, tour parklane few rounds then go coffee then see her shop open and she sitting there. but she tell me she got booking, ask me come back much later. should be got quite a few bookings back to back.
Old 27-02-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by skele View Post
when she used to be at her previous shop was much better, no rush, still can drink with you (maybe because I always request for the last slot), sensual and relaxed. now at this shop, quite rushed and price increased to chop raddish price.

The one on the left hand side when you come out from the escalator. She's Viet meh?
Old 27-02-2020, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJMagic View Post
I got attempt to bargain but xiao qian was not happy and face black .

I went wanting repeat her but shop close, tour parklane few rounds then go coffee then see her shop open and she sitting there. but she tell me she got booking, ask me come back much later. should be got quite a few bookings back to back.
rtf xiaoqian. call her to book and the next free slot is 2hrs plus later. she said recently is busy with many new customers, some already rtf regularly. the customer after me is an example. she just know him last week and today already his 3rd rtf, 4 visits in a week.

Last edited by KTVbuddy; 27-02-2020 at 09:43 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread