The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 23-02-2020, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 9
Goddessxenia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Mistress T is a true legend. On Twitter I have seen American dommes who said she was an inspiration that got them to become dominatrices.
Dickhead, no more working for me to increase my income? The last marketing campaign your gang did, has gotten me so many sessions in SG and collected deposit for overseas. Most has given me support for my wars with u and your monkey gang by scheduling sessions with me. It was so overwhelming that I will be back to SG tmr (Mon) for more sessions. Thanks to dickheads like u who works in my favor and did exactly what I want. U monkey slaves had made me few thousand richer for early Feb and last week hosting in SG. And I am just a little short of getting a SGD10K fat paycheck for this month.

Seriously, I was really worried about income ever since the virus outbreak last month. If not because of your stupidity, I may have little or zero income for this month. Thankfully, u guys are too dumb to realize that u are being used! As your gang has said, no boundaries for stupid people. So what's the big deal that u can use more profound words? U dickheads still take instruction from me. I want u to heat up, U did! I want u to jump, U jumped! I want u to shut up, U fucking shut up now! Of course u may say, u didn't shut up for me but the truth is that u have to. Otherwise u will be helping me with FREE publicity by repeating the same adverts over and over till everyone will think of me when the BDSM words is mention.

Now as I sit in my home sipping my Screwdriver and looking out to the sea, I can't help feeling happy that I am living the high life at u and your dumb gang of MONKEY's expense. Any time u want to have war again with me, feel free to do so. My army is waiting and I can bring more into SBF to fight u dickheads. I should be able to afford a penthouse in no time if my undying advertisements keep playing. Hahaha....

Last edited by Goddessxenia; 24-02-2020 at 12:55 AM.
Old 23-02-2020, 11:39 PM
Samster

My HK sub is so sweet to reach out and gave me his support. But due to the sensitivity of his status, he can't be in here so he wrote me a note and asked me to upload to SBF to help me fight dickheads last Thursday. But I was too busy with sessions the last few days to post his sweet note.

Whatever u are thinking now, U are RIGHT! I can't let his sweet effort gone to waste...

To all my supporting subs/slaves (KL, HK, US, SG and Sydney), It has been a honor fighting along side with u. We will meet soon...Once this virus is controlled, I will take the next plane out to your country to session with u.

Last edited by Goddessxenia; 23-02-2020 at 11:49 PM.
Old 24-02-2020, 12:49 AM
Samster

WARNING!

In view of my recent wars with those dickheads in here, I have given this thread link to most of my subs in SG and overseas. Some have joined in the battles and some just quietly watched those SG dickheads putting up a monkey show to generate tremendous income for me. And is waiting for my command to continue or join forces with me for these wars.

A HK sub reach out to me and offer his service to prove his loyalty to me. I had no idea what his profession is when we met years ago until this week. I have mentioned in my previous post that he is a hacker. Although I declined his offer to track haters towards me, he still went ahead without informing me. The last time I heard from him is that he has paste this forum on the world hacker's website to invite more hackers to track, to practice and to play. I am not sure if he did and whether this world hacker's website existed. But he has sent me a screenshot of a private msg in one of your (Will not disclose who) inbox. It was written with so much juicy details about his sexual encounter with a SG domme that I will not tell as I don't want to embarrass the SG domme.

This has gotten beyond my control as to who they (hackers) want to track and hack. I strongly suggest those who are not into these battles to refrain from posting and remove all your personal details, FB profile and saved password for banks on your computer till weeks later. As for those dickheads who has quoted my post and written to attack me, I hope the best fucking experience for u ya.

And to all my supporting subs/slaves, I guarantee your safety, after all they are after those dickheads and will not touch my ppl. Contact me if u are concern and I will do the necessary to keep u from harm.

To those who has a lousy session with me, I am willing to make arrangement if u come clean with me. But if u wanna create war on false allegations or personal attack, I am happy to take u on....Hahaha

It is up to u if u want to believe me or not. Like my sub said Beautiful Lies, Ugly Truth. When I told those dickheads to fuck off, they didn't take me seriously. Yes, I was angry so I decided to make them work for me instead. And they are so diligent to follow my instructions which make me richer in times like this where businesses shut down, low employment rate and employee getting PAY CUT. I am going to say this again that I didn't survive in this BDSM industry because I am lucky, I worked hard for it. I have seen lots of men in my 4 yrs as dominatrix and because of my high tributes overseas, I am lucky to know some men with substance who can keep me safe from trouble when I'm in their country. Again, it is up to u to believe ya...Lol
Old 24-02-2020, 03:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bribri2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm sick of all of the hate that spouts from a few. Firstly, she is a goddess. Secondly, I don't understand where your complaints come from. Thirdly she is super nice and will help anyone and never asked for anything in return. Finally, maybe it goes without mentioning but she is a total professional and she makes
everyone feel like it. I can only assume this negativity is rooted in jealousy and I see nothing to prove me wrong but assuming I am wrong, leave this goddess alone and stop making up problems to bitch about .
Old 24-02-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ronnie_tong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
wah got open bust outfits...
u met her before bro? anything to share or stand out abt her?
Hey bro, sorry missed your question. Yes I met her when she came down to Singapore last year. Our session is quite Sensual and she did most of the things we discussed over email during our session. Her speciality is armpit smell fetish i believe. Her pegging skill was very good as well.

But her cost is quite high for an hour session, mayve because she is a visiting Japanese mistress.

Worth to have at least a session with.

Oh she have no issue with communication in english as well.
Old 24-02-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25687 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie_tong View Post
Hey bro, sorry missed your question. Yes I met her when she came down to Singapore last year. Our session is quite Sensual and she did most of the things we discussed over email during our session. Her speciality is armpit smell fetish i believe. Her pegging skill was very good as well.

But her cost is quite high for an hour session, mayve because she is a visiting Japanese mistress.

it's ok bro, wah your reply got me all fired up, probably i should touch base w her...
Old 25-02-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
REARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterREARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bribri2 View Post
I'm sick of all of the hate that spouts from a few. Firstly, she is a goddess. Secondly, I don't understand where your complaints come from. Thirdly she is super nice and will help anyone and never asked for anything in return. Finally, maybe it goes without mentioning but she is a total professional and she makes
everyone feel like it. I can only assume this negativity is rooted in jealousy and I see nothing to prove me wrong but assuming I am wrong, leave this goddess alone and stop making up problems to bitch about .
Sick of the "hate that spouts from a few"

"Gay Whore, blackie, I can't stand blackies, blackies are the lowest life forms, I will never allow a blackie to session with me".

Sounds familiar?

Do us all a favour and get a vasectomy. Your stupidity being allowed to spread is a crime against humanity.
Old 25-02-2020, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by REARAdmiral View Post
Sick of the "hate that spouts from a few"

"Gay Whore, blackie, I can't stand blackies, blackies are the lowest life forms, I will never allow a blackie to session with me".

Sounds familiar?

Do us all a favour and get a vasectomy. Your stupidity being allowed to spread is a crime against humanity.
Wow! Wanna restart war all over again?!?! Do it quick so that I can have more session in SG next week...
Old 25-02-2020, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
REARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterREARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessxenia View Post
Wow! Wanna restart war all over again?!?! Do it quick so that I can have more session in SG next week...

Yeah more discounted sessions. People are taking advantage of your stupidity to get discounts. Lul. The world wide hackers association. It's about as believable as the world wrestling federation. But then again numskulls and dimwits like yourself probably think it's real.

The sheer irony of yourself and the eunuchs who hang on your every word (probably to get discounts) going on bout about hateful comments when racism and bigotry toward black people oozes out of your every pore.

You keep it up. There is no point in engaging your futher as your replies just get exponentially dumber.

Stay classy.
Old 25-02-2020, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by REARAdmiral View Post
Yeah more discounted sessions. People are taking advantage of your stupidity to get discounts. Lul. The world wide hackers association. It's about as believable as the world wrestling federation. But then again numskulls and dimwits like yourself probably think it's real.

The sheer irony of yourself and the eunuchs who hang on your every word (probably to get discounts) going on bout about hateful comments when racism and bigotry toward black people oozes out of your every pore.

You keep it up. There is no point in engaging your futher as your replies just get exponentially dumber.

Stay classy.
U are the stupid one here ya... I nvr had discounted sessions. Thanks to your stupidity, I am close to 10K paycheck...

I don't like skinny and short monkey like u and I dislike BLACKIE, Gay whores and cock sucker whom u guys are...

Well, we just have to see if they roll away the money in your bank to know if they are real! Keep posting, u will be mark by more...LMAO

I really wish they could break your bank... Keep going.... Advertise more for me....Hahaha
Old 26-02-2020, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
onsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie_tong View Post

had a few sessions with her many years ago when she was still in japan and didn't travel so much. I personally don't dig her armpit smell lol, but her sensual style was cool

I see that she charges a different fee for foreigners vs local japanese in japan, and not exactly sure the reason why.
Old 27-02-2020, 02:38 AM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onsenmaster View Post
had a few sessions with her many years ago when she was still in japan and didn't travel so much. I personally don't dig her armpit smell lol, but her sensual style was cool

I see that she charges a different fee for foreigners vs local japanese in japan, and not exactly sure the reason why.
https://twitter.com/mistressyouko

it appears she's here now already,staying at 3 towers and enjoying local seafood...
i dont really dig armpit with so much hair, quite scary i find, no judgement though, everyone has their own fetish...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 27-02-2020 at 04:10 AM.
Old 28-02-2020, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
onsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

haha, she will have men going crazy over ferrying her around town and showing her nice places

typical punter like me only 'screw' and then screw off :P
Old 28-02-2020, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onsenmaster View Post
haha, she will have men going crazy over ferrying her around town and showing her nice places

typical punter like me only 'screw' and then screw off :P
same here, those are the service subs, very hardworking, guess that's their fetish so it works for them...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 06-03-2020 at 01:20 PM.
Old 06-03-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
tomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bros,

Anyone ever tried sensual Lynn BDSM services?

Singapore scene quiet now! itching to try something new!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1