The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2020, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
Xen1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBFqualityctrl View Post
Had an awkward moment last night at a viet house. The okt asked me which one I want to take. I said I’m looking for bigger boobs type (in Chinese). All the girls laughed. I was like FML.. didn’t know they all spoke Chinese lol. That was embarrassing
😂 Now I am curious after FL bring you to room, did she ask you for satisfaction?😂
Old 04-03-2020, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 18
pscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud ofpscpscpsc2 has much to be proud of
Re: SHARE WEIRDEST/AWKWARD MOMENTS WITH GL girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xen1988 View Post
😂 Now I am curious after FL bring you to room, did she ask you for satisfaction?😂
Big and saggy vs handful but perky. What's your poison?
Old 04-03-2020, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 5
Playplayonly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayplayonly is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBFqualityctrl View Post
Had an awkward moment last night at a viet house. The okt asked me which one I want to take. I said I’m looking for bigger boobs type (in Chinese). All the girls laughed. I was like FML.. didn’t know they all spoke Chinese lol. That was embarrassing
Haha! Must be awkward choosing the girls after hearing those laughters. But. Seriously, its a huge turn off for me if im in your situation. Its like the girls dont take sex seriously.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1