The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2012, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Xenna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Need help in moving on

Broke up with my ex few months already. He has moved on but I have not. It is said that men can separate sex and emotions while it is the opposite for women generally.

I was warned by my friends before that after intimacy, the girl will feel more emotionally attached. I don't know if this is the case for me or is it because I really love him in the first place. He was the first bf to have such level of intimacy with me.
Old 29-05-2012, 03:47 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Need help in moving on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenna View Post
Broke up with my ex few months already. He has moved on but I have not. It is said that men can separate sex and emotions while it is the opposite for women generally.
Find yourself another man and you'll forget this character in no time at all.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 29-05-2012, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 19
SA23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSA23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSA23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry to hijack this thread although wat i'm abt to pen might not b the same issue as your case but is also abt a gal who has just broke off with her bf and for no reason she came into my life and would not say create a mess but at least it leaves a deep cut in my heart. Properly i have no place to vent out my sadness therefore will use the space over here to let it out. Thank
Old 29-05-2012, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Find yourself another man and you'll forget this character in no time at all.
That is the best way to move on but easier said than done. Why does it always seem that guys move on easier?
Old 29-05-2012, 04:15 PM
Samster

SA23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSA23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSA23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It does not necessary means guys can let go more easy then gal, mayb u just have not met guy fren who cant let go easily too.
Old 29-05-2012, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA23 View Post
It does not necessary means guys can let go more easy then gal, mayb u just have not met guy fren who cant let go easily too.
I have guys frens like that but my bfs were never like that as I was never in long term relationship before. But generally speaking, girls seem to hold on longer.
Old 29-05-2012, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
That is the best way to move on but easier said than done. Why does it always seem that guys move on easier?
becos men have 2 heads.. use 1 head for sex and switch to the other head after sex.. that's why they can move on easier..
There are no saints in a sex forum... if you can read this, despite your claims of merely being a passerby/lurker/silent reader, you are already tainted and have been corrupted.... welcome to the darkside !!!
Old 29-05-2012, 04:34 PM
Samster

this gal is in the same situation as u just broke off with her bf recently, on this fateful nite was the first time i saw her and frankly i dun even koe her name. She was a fren of my ex colleague, when i saw her i was like wow...tis gal not bad but i did not harbour any naughty thoughs of it just only i hope i can get to koe her bah.

tat night i had quite number of drinks so was quite hard, for her coz of her break off she got very drunk. somehow when our group left the place it ended wif just only the both of us being left behind. As she was very drunk she started to tease me, kiss me and seducing me. At tat point of time i wanted to send her hm but she does not want to go hm and would not let me take her bag to look for her address. So in the end i got no choice but just send her to a hotel hoping tat by resting for a while she will be sober enough to go hm. Yes i admit i make a wrong decision by doing so but still at tis point of time other then wanting to let her rest nothing was in my mind.

When we reach the hotel i put her to bed hoping she can slp coz all this while in cab she was still teasing me and talking dirty wif me, all this while i did not dare to touch her coz u can i'm crazy but it was love at first sight for me towards her. so i had to play a gentleman thou is very hard coz i was also high tat nite.
Old 29-05-2012, 04:50 PM
Samster

On the bed she just hug me telling me she like me and want to b wif me and hope i can care and love her, of course when she said tat i was very happy coz i really want her and hope we can move in the direction of R/S. But guys being guy with all the teasing, kissing and seducing finally i cant take it and my body take over my mind. So eventally we did almost everything other then making love. Coz i dun want to have the situation whereby when she sober and regret our actions, so after all the petting we both fall asleep till morning. When we both wake up we still nudge and kiss just like BGF so i thou i had strike jackpot even when we left the hotel we will like couple holding together leaving the place.

Too bad all gd things come to an end as like it came so fast, when she reach hm she msg me and ask me wat happen, therefore i told wat had happen over the nite and guess wat her answer was, she was drunk and cant remember anything tat has happen and she hated me for doing all those things to her.

At tat moment i felt very hurt coz when we r in the rm i can swear her body langue and her the look in her eye she does koe wat is going on but yet at tis moment she told me she hated me for hurting her so much....From the incident till nw is been more then a week plus, i have thinking of her everyday and really hope to b with her but she does even want to befriend me at all. I'm really lose... i even thou of going to police and surrender myself to them wif tat fact tat i had molest her...
Old 29-05-2012, 04:54 PM
Samster

I'm sorry for hurting her but by denying wat we have done is because she is drunk is the fact tat i cant accept... I really wish to be with her, if only everything can be turn back, if only we can turn back the clock how i wish.....
Old 29-05-2012, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
I'm sorry for hurting her but by denying wat we have done is because she is drunk is the fact tat i cant accept... I really wish to be with her, if only everything can be turn back, if only we can turn back the clock how i wish.....
Sorry to hear about your story but since you said both of you still behaved like a couple the next day means she has sobered up and probably only regretted upon reaching home. More like this situation than can't rmb at all. Even if I'm drunk I still vaguely know what's going on.
Old 29-05-2012, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm really lose... i even thou of going to police and surrender myself to them wif tat fact tat i had molest her...
Now i heard everything. Sometimes i wonder what sort of people visit message boards like these.
Old 29-05-2012, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsapkwai View Post
Now i heard everything. Sometimes i wonder what sort of people visit message boards like these.
Hmmm....i dun get wat u mean?
Old 29-05-2012, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry to hear about your story but since you said both of you still behaved like a couple the next day means she has sobered up and probably only regretted upon reaching home. More like this situation than can't rmb at all. Even if I'm drunk I still vaguely know what's going on.
I guess wat u say is to the point unless we r dead drunk to the extend tat we need ppl to move us around if nt we would surely koe wat is going on. Before we slept she still can tell me. In the evening she got a house warming to attend and ask me to follow her...hahaha....
Old 29-05-2012, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
flintmarco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyflintmarco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I have guys frens like that but my bfs were never like that as I was never in long term relationship before. But generally speaking, girls seem to hold on longer.
Find yourself something to do . By keeping yourself busy in no time you will forget that fella.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1