The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2021, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sammicheng is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Those were the days...trip down memory lane!

Of cuz strong hands.. Jia Jia is on the huge size..anyways are u guys still in contact with her? She aged alot but her nips and abalone is still very fair and pinkish.. can thrash all the young girls..
Old 12-12-2021, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Last time Keong Saik road many brothels with msian … I remember walking to one .. at the bottom of the staircase the big boob milf calling the man who was behind me .. I see Liao nose bleed haha
Old 12-12-2021, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 15
neotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Last time Keong Saik road many brothels with msian … I remember walking to one .. at the bottom of the staircase the big boob milf calling the man who was behind me .. I see Liao nose bleed haha
think after teo hong road, no more happening at chinatown area ba
Old 15-12-2021, 02:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Honestly. I hate this thread..
Last time spa from East to west den Jb all the way to batam.

Knn.. Now have to swallow average middle age ladies with no spa activities (hot pool/ food etc)

Worst! Fucking joints that must pay 100 as butterfly tips for middle age thais and viets..
F covid. F the owners. F the average looking old girls
Sad man. In the past I reject them without 1 second thoughts
Now I'm force to makan them.
Old 15-12-2021, 04:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 5
Ravager is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRavager is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After almost 7 years, still thinking about viet Lisa from 2nd floor shop owned by Candy(or just Mamasan? Dunno) when it was still at Thomson Ridge area.

Small B cup at best but 19 yo SYT, completely shaved juicy vice grip pussy. I was her first customer. Opted for her every single time, even when Candy was available(this was prime slim Candy before she went to jail and eventually became the current bbw operating in AMK now).

We had really good chemistry, first time alr gave me the solid 30 mins massage I paid for before proceeding to do the deed. 3rd time ask if I wanted to be her bf, made my heart waver a bit especially when she said she is okay with me going out find other ML/FL. Rtf 14 times within a month after that, really cannot control because she started letting me cip raw. I'm not rich but I was working in IT and brought home 5 digit minus bonus, one night at home decided to just say fuck it and bao her first then think about it. Next day go down, shop was raided and her contact went dead silence. Never knew what happened to her, pretty sure this was the raid that landed Candy in jail . Still miss the sweaty, passionate sex despite aircon blasting, only 1 or 2 MLs I ever became regular for was closed to it

I asked Candy before when she shifted operations to AMK and kept posting beer pics on MiChat and WeChat, but she blackface me and say so many girls come and go, how she know. Maybe she just angry I mentioned about her jail sentence
Old 15-12-2021, 05:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 16
SgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of light

Still remembered my first CAT40 experience when i was 17, i remembered it was a fishtank at L18. My friend brought me there because he had a regular WL that he patronised regularly.

After which came the prime streetwalker period near Darlene hotel, those days FLs were desperate to get customers, some will not hesitate to drag you into hotels lol. Loads of beauties, however 95% were dead fishes/lack skills.

I then started going to spas, first experience was New York hotel at jb when i was 18. Later on i ventured Sg spas too like sasha, dragon, excelsior, sister, bugis HC, plus a whole lot other MJs during those sweet good years. A spa with full facilities together with Msian MLs are the best one could ask for when it comes to spa experience, too bad now sg no more liao.

When i was slightly older i ventured into ktvs like 新天地, k2, 新上海,劲歌. Butterfly joints were fun and messy, better quality ktvs were fun and back then we could FJ right inside the room, great times.

I then ventured into other stuffs like bapok, haru haru, black glass saloon, vice in batam, jb. Had a hell lot of fun when i was at bkk with their BJ bar, 4 hands massage, thermal cafe, nana and other big fishtank joints.

Had alot of luck while cheonging, went into a rs with a ML and was kept by her for a period of time, gotten alot of raw attempts in ktv and massage foc, had MLs proposing to me. It was fun.

It's been a hell of an adventure and in a way, i wasted quite alot of money during these 2 decades. But if i had a chance to go back in time.....

I would not hesitate to cheong again, once a cheongster. Forever a cheongster.

yyy signing out.
Old 16-12-2021, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
jasonbourn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasonbourn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Last time massage can do FJ. Nowadays cannot find. The days of fortune centre with the nice viet lady at second or third floor…think her name is Lisa or Linda or….
Old 16-12-2021, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 11
TaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I then ventured into other stuffs like bapok, haru haru, black glass saloon, vice in batam, jb. Had a hell lot of fun when i was at bkk with their BJ bar, 4 hands massage, thermal cafe, nana and other big fishtank joints.

yyy signing out.

Wowwww Bapok also you steam ahhhh???
Old 17-12-2021, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

HH was the absolute best, unrivalled to this day ...
Old 17-12-2021, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbourn View Post
Last time massage can do FJ. Nowadays cannot find. The days of fortune centre with the nice viet lady at second or third floor…think her name is Lisa or Linda or….
last time if you don't take up fj at massage places the ml will give black face. now max only bj for most places. last time mls mostly can do decent massage some more. good rub and good fuck.
Old 17-12-2021, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
joeteo21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Of all the place, papaya Garden in JB is the best. .20 years back was the prime time of Papaya Garden with 30-40 Thai girls to choose from anytime.

I was going so often and become regular there where I was able to get room no matter how full they are. .and also get very close to a WL and book her almost q-2 times every month. There was once she even help celebrate my birthday in the room with all the girls inside.

It was really so much fun back then and also spend quite a lot money but manageable as it was RM$. Like a bro say, no regret whatsoever, once a cheongster forever a cheongster. .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1