The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2023, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
whistleblower69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhistleblower69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhistleblower69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Granny sexy massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelps View Post
My Gilf CAT is above 50s closed to 60s.
Wah cao! You beri steady bro!
Old 25-04-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 363 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4003 / Power: 2
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whistleblower69 View Post
How to define granny status? I know should be past milf age... maybe late fifties onwards? This type of age group can still finger them and do they do bbbj? If toothless lagi better.
Hi bros, one of the best definition of granny status is found in the Petain Romp thread - reproduced below:-

Based on PT Legacy:

MILF = Mothers I love to Fxxx. (aged 40s to late 40s)
AILF = Aunties I love to Fxxx. (aged 50s to late 50s)
GILF = Grannies I love to Fxxx. (aged 60s onwards)

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=890385&page=127
Old 26-04-2023, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whistleblower69 View Post
Wah cao! You beri steady bro!
I still prefer gg to dome 1 thai FL for SYT.
Old 26-04-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
whistleblower69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhistleblower69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhistleblower69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zip4671 View Post
Hi bros, one of the best definition of granny status is found in the Petain Romp thread - reproduced below:-

Based on PT Legacy:

MILF = Mothers I love to Fxxx. (aged 40s to late 40s)
AILF = Aunties I love to Fxxx. (aged 50s to late 50s)
GILF = Grannies I love to Fxxx. (aged 60s onwards)

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=890385&page=127
Wacao! Thanks for the link bro, it does put things into perspective.
Old 26-04-2023, 12:00 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing to know the different liking we have

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 27-04-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2049 / Power: 3
DVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I still prefer gg to dome 1 thai FL for SYT.
U not alone bro. Im also SYT lovers too. I think most of bro too.
Old 27-04-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
assrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What is it about granny massuers that make some bros flock to them? I've tried the female boss at the second level shop in Peninsula Plaza some years back. She was around 60+ at that time and promised to give me a good time with her juagen. Turned out to be the most unshiok session for me. No sensual touch and was somewhat painful. My regular in the shop then was a slim prc syt and she smirked when I finally limped off from the shop when I finished. Never tried any milfs above 50 ever again
Old 01-05-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 8
lothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by assrimmer View Post
What is it about granny massuers that make some bros flock to them? I've tried the female boss at the second level shop in Peninsula Plaza some years back. She was around 60+ at that time and promised to give me a good time with her juagen. Turned out to be the most unshiok session for me. No sensual touch and was somewhat painful. My regular in the shop then was a slim prc syt and she smirked when I finally limped off from the shop when I finished. Never tried any milfs above 50 ever again
I think for most bros, cost is the main factor. I'm sure there are bros with granny fetish but I doubt the number is large.
Old 03-05-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Preffix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I found one of the gilf Massge in my old hp ctc, and share here.

Yes. I think she still working in sg
Hi Bro, can share contacts ? Thank you so much.
Old 03-05-2023, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Tyler92 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by yello View Post
Can’t seem to find the grannies thread anymore. Starting this for granny lovers out there. Lol. Sometimes very kinky to get serviced by them.

Kind of tired going to sultan plaza and Petain. Had some grannies here and there, I think some still operating.

Bros got any lobang? Willing to exchange contacts.
Can share contact please?
Old 02-07-2023, 10:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
TheInseminator is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
For the adventurous bros who like milfs and gilfs, try venturing this place Crawford Lane (which is near JSP) around block numbers 46*, there are a few shops there with milfs and gilfs. Seems the shops there flourishing since last year but not sure how's the service. Please share or pm your FRs if u have, thanks.
Went there to check it out, but nothing to see. Identify actual units please, otherwise I would say this is a no go.
Old 03-07-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute

I have looked at your profile and you are a moderated user, which means your reputation is negative. Please don't ask to be spoon fed and do your own diligence. If you already know how to navigate JSP for gilfs, then navigating PPC or Crawford just requires a bit more effort.
Old 03-07-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheInseminator View Post
Went there to check it out, but nothing to see. Identify actual units please, otherwise I would say this is a no go.
I have looked at your profile and you are a moderated user, which means your reputation is negative. Please don't ask to be spoon fed and do your own diligence. If you already know how to navigate JSP for gilfs, then navigating PPC or Crawford just requires a bit more effort.
Old 13-07-2023, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
galliard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamlyTeo View Post
Old uncle here went to try out the 'granny' at Bendemeer Rd yesterday after obtaining the ctc.
obtained contact from above, came close to closing hours, but session ended in 45 mins and top up was higher than average. entrance was standard though and massage was ok, place was cramped. didn't manage to wash up and was chased out coz need to make it for last transport bound north
Old 19-07-2023, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Travissss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, I am a newbie here. Really into GILF, would like to check anyone can pm me Irene Hougang contact? Really wanna try her service ! Thank you !!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1