The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2010, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 15
Bimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of light
Re: H07R03 (2nd Floor) - Sugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piepiyo View Post
no news on her ? is she still working ??
passed by quite a few times already. Normally her door is closed. Lights not lighted. But sometimes i noticed door is not locked from outside. Means that she must be serving some ppl inside. I guess she only works on appt only. I dont suggest you go queue up as even the door is open, she might not serve you, will say she's expecting some customer.
Old 20-12-2010, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer View Post
passed by quite a few times already. Normally her door is closed. Lights not lighted. But sometimes i noticed door is not locked from outside. Means that she must be serving some ppl inside. I guess she only works on appt only. I dont suggest you go queue up as even the door is open, she might not serve you, will say she's expecting some customer.
Last time I heard she won't be working anymore. She was the reason why H07 was closed for a week, she breached something.

I thank you.
Old 21-12-2010, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 15
Invictible deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer View Post
thank you very much on the info bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
Last time I heard she won't be working anymore. She was the reason why H07 was closed for a week, she breached something.
what happen ?? so now she still continue working ? thanks
Old 21-12-2010, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Sugar

Long time Sugar had not return to PT, i guess she allreally give up her room. From the outside, Sugar's door is locked and, there may have a board against it. Probably is the sign of no longer available.

Tell everybody this, u guys who visit Queenie, Kathy, Anne, Chris and Miki, heard she is back on her biz. Check with them try not to say is for benefits of members. Or else the girls will go dumb suddenly, this house keeper is an aunty. She is too smart to fall into our traps, don't think she is going to let go any infos.

Just check with the WLs on this level, tell her during session u have do Sugar b4. That was 1 yr ago, is she still available? Something like this, not too strong or else she will not say much. Yes! Same time if possible, Is the new girl Cookie?

I can guess the girls not too sure of her name, they only knew she is ex GL or KS WLs.
Old 21-12-2010, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
0939 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Joyce told me she is no longer working. She don't even know the reasons behind. So everybody kept mum.
Old 22-12-2010, 01:04 AM
Samster

austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0939 View Post
Joyce told me she is no longer working. She don't even know the reasons behind. So everybody kept mum.
Sugar has broken every rule on the book and that is why she is no longer allowed to work in Singapore.

I thank you.
Old 22-12-2010, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Sugar has broken every rule on the book and that is why she is no longer allowed to work in Singapore.

I thank you.

Woah! Tres cool... let's gossip like girls! What did you hear?

One story I heard was that she was caught in a hotel room with a man (her working permit doesn't allow that). Another story was something to do with marriage or something... alamak forget liow.

Never mind let's gossip la... hahahah. No harm right? She left our shores never to return again right?
Old 22-12-2010, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Woah! Tres cool... let's gossip like girls! What did you hear?

One story I heard was that she was caught in a hotel room with a man (her working permit doesn't allow that). Another story was something to do with marriage or something... alamak forget liow.

Never mind let's gossip la... hahahah. No harm right? She left our shores never to return again right?
Yup, she's left and never to return again.

Remember H07 closed for 1 week? That was because of Sugar.

Forget the "she was caught in a hotel room with a customer" crap. Apparently, that is not what happened.

As per her passport indicates, she has been travelling overseas quite a lot without seeking permission from AV. And it appears she is travelling with a high profile customer. Then one time they had a disagreement and Sugar reject his business. So the "heartbroken Bro" made a report to AV and another WL even witnessed that Sugar, with her boss in tow, was arguing with the "madam" of AV in Cantonment Road.

WLs are treated harshly by this AV as if they are criminals. You cannot argue with them sons of bitches. They are demanding and think highly of themselves as if royalty, treating the WLs as if slaves.

Just 1 small mistake is a big deal to them and AV will scrutinize everything so cannot make mistake. But not Sugar, and see where she is now?

I thank you.
Old 22-12-2010, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: H07R03 (2nd Floor) - Sugar

My guess is Sugar had decide to have children, so take a 1 yr break. We have heard, i myself also about 3yrs ago saw Sally, while passing by H22.

Her hp had a baby photo, that time Sweet Sally was beautifully, today she still maintain her figure and look.

This type of women were fantastic, their health are top forms, want babies they could have it as they wish. They too have family, hubby maybe, a BF back home?

Sad to write, many SEX workers return after 1 yr, they should have walk away for good.

Happy Tong Zhi festivals everybody!
Old 22-12-2010, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Remember H07 closed for 1 week? That was because of Sugar.

Forget the "she was caught in a hotel room with a customer" crap. Apparently, that is not what happened.
Yes I knew the closure was because of Sugar. The biggest rumour was that she was caught in a hotel.... but later I also heard different.

Quote:
As per her passport indicates, she has been travelling overseas quite a lot without seeking permission from AV. And it appears she is travelling with a high profile customer. Then one time they had a disagreement and Sugar reject his business. So the "heartbroken Bro" made a report to AV
Yes, yes, I did hear something like ths. About a mystery "boyfriend" whom Sugar a dispute with. But I thought it was regarding some marriage issue. Your hypothesis seems sound bro... cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
My guess is Sugar had decide to have children, so take a 1 yr break.

Happy Tong Zhi festivals everybody!
Awwww bro that's a lovely thought. But I really doubt it.. the house was forced to closed for a week remember? Definitely something more malignant...

Cheers
Is the Tong Zhi Festival the reason why some WLs didn't work yesterday bro?
Old 22-12-2010, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
.....Is the Tong Zhi Festival the reason why some WLs didn't work yesterday bro?
Confirm, it is possible as the festival is for today, 22 Dec. I remember my last week session with WL she mention something about festival, cannot remember what food she told me because we were talking about moon cake that time, hmmm.....

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 31-12-2010, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 15
Hakxon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sad to heard that sugar no longer working there , want to find her also no chance liao
Old 31-12-2010, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 14
Tana is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTana is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTana is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTana is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTana is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakxon View Post
sad to heard that sugar no longer working there , want to find her also no chance liao
Even she still works, also no chance doing her, always long queue outside.

Lets move on to other avail girls, and be happy
Old 31-12-2010, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
tigerking is Cool - loads of Potential

heard from one lao uncle that Sugar banned because of HIV!!!
Old 01-01-2011, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerking View Post
heard from one lao uncle that Sugar banned because of HIV!!!
That was not the case Bro. Let's move on.

Happy New Year

Cheers.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1