The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2008, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
DickyLoong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Armada Hotel Spa

[QUOTE=gladiatorsss;2676508]Hi Bro,

What is the damage? is it still RM245? I long time did not visit Armada due to stock not that good and yet expensive. please advice.[/QUOT

who know y no.19 no working at armanda spa liao?mana dia pergi liao?can let me know?
Old 03-06-2008, 08:10 PM
Samster

DickyLoong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: Armada Hotel Spa

who know no.19 mana pergi liao?
Old 04-06-2008, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
catying29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, i intend to go try tis spa tomorow. what time should i go after wk hr dun wan to crowd with ppl? which flr is it can just ask for the service no need facilities? Got any okt u know can make booking?Newbee here watching your forum really help, ha ha TQ
Old 08-06-2008, 08:41 AM
Samster

Red face Re: Armada Hotel Spa

Manage to find the spa at Armada Hotel. Hey guys entrance was via the plaza luckily did find it. I was quiet rush go directli to service, no luck Charlie n Vivien off so i pick a girl from Taiping at first thought she is prc call Amy. Whole service was not bad but a bit rush may b tat day was a holiday not many gals wk so ve to b quick.
Name: Amy
Looks: 7/10
BBBJ: Fantastic
AR: 7/10
FJ: 6/10(i cant hold long after BBBJ)
WIF: probably will wan to try CIM
Old 12-06-2008, 02:54 AM
Samster (M)

HTCZ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going to Armada this Friday, any Recomended FL ?
any bros wane join?
Old 17-06-2008, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
SticksNStones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros... just a quick question on Armada... if it's just service, no facilities... is the cost the same at around RM250?

Many thanks...
Old 18-06-2008, 11:18 PM
Samster

Yesterday able to book Kittysince all bros say she was good. Book her at 7:15pm got there on time but too gd business for her ve to wait until 8 something so go steam n bath. Wait there quite some time n seeing others scanning saw two i like will come again to try them. At last my turn when she come into the room she seem a bit rushed but i can say she is a hardworking lady still doing her job professionally no rushing at all chit chat with u make u feel comfortable. So we go wash up together still chit chat. After drying she ask me to lay down n catbath me the blow my didi professionaly then she lay back wan me to service her so i kis her whole body n she wan me to lick her pussy as well. Wow fantastic especially can feel che has feeling. After a while cap me we try out for 10min may b i m quiet tired rushing from work then go exercise a bit in gym. So she blow me till i come it is my first time experience really great.
Looks: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
AR:6/10(quite fast cant remember the feeling now.)
CIM:Yes(first experience)
GFE: 7/10 very accomadative
Will try again.
Old 22-06-2008, 06:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
kypdurron is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hello

finally get to put an FR here. I booked a girl called Haze (my 2nd time with her). I'll just write the 2nd time.

captain showed the girls to me, but I guess I still love haze's smile. so sweet.
Started off in the shower but this girl really takes care of you. "careful darling, dont slip darling."
"water okay or not darling?". Lots of washing my back hole. then straight to some action she asked me to lie on the bed face down.
gave me whole back a good cat bath in long straight licks. slowly progressing towards my Ahole. OMG she AR-ed 3 times and the 3rd time was full on tongue probing. syiok! about 5 minutes of that she gave a nice sloppy BBBJ just the way I like it. her fingers stroked my two grapes in circles. wooooo nice!! While Blowing we held hands a bit (wah like bf/gf) and then she pulled my hand to fondle her nice melons.
After about 5-10 min, she wanted me on top. Gosh almost came. But then she said "darling, you want from the back"...haha I nodded like an idiot.
doggy for awhile, (she was moaning and shaking, dont care fake or not, but what a turn on) then she ontop, she was in a bit of pain...so change back to doggy. Came inside her after about 5 minutes.

Overall
haze (#108)
Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 9/10 (big,soft, and round)
Body: 7/10 (short legs, butt so so)
DATY: okay okay la, clean but no taste!
AR : 8/10
Kissing: yes
GFE: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
damage: 198
Return?: yup
Old 22-06-2008, 06:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
kypdurron is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hello

finally get to put an FR here. I booked a girl called Haze (my 2nd time with her). I'll just write the 2nd time.

captain showed the girls to me, but I guess I still love haze's smile. so sweet.
Started off in the shower but this girl really takes care of you. "careful darling, dont slip darling."
"water okay or not darling?". Lots of washing my back hole. then straight to some action she asked me to lie on the bed face down.
gave me whole back a good cat bath in long straight licks. slowly progressing towards my Ahole. OMG she AR-ed 3 times and the 3rd time was full on tongue probing. syiok! about 5 minutes of that she gave a nice sloppy BBBJ just the way I like it. her fingers stroked my two grapes in circles. wooooo nice!! While Blowing we held hands a bit (wah like bf/gf) and then she pulled my hand to fondle her nice melons.
After about 5-10 min, she wanted me on top. Gosh almost came. But then she said "darling, you want from the back"...haha I nodded like an idiot.
doggy for awhile, (she was moaning and shaking, dont care fake or not, but what a turn on) then she ontop, she was in a bit of pain...so change back to doggy. Came inside her after about 5 minutes.

Overall
haze (#108)
Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 9/10 (big,soft, and round)
Body: 7/10 (short legs, butt so so)
DATY: okay okay la, clean but no taste!
AR : 8/10
GFE: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
damage: 198
Return?: yup
Old 02-07-2008, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 21
powerguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypowerguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

finally i manage to tried Chanel. wihtout screen thru straight away ask counter is chanel available? then yes go in room straight away. anyway while waiting kind of curious how she look like. after waited for 5min, she came in. abit turn off by her look and body but i want waitng her service. all i can said is she very hardworking and really served u like king willing do anything. f u guys like go for service type. go for her. she worth all the money u pay.

Overall
chanel
Looks: 5/10
Boobs: 6/10 (sagging, BUT can tit-fuck!!!)
Body: 6/10 (meaty and abit chubby)
BBBJ: 8/10 (bbbj while i remove my cloth, shower, after shoot and when clean up after fuck)
AR : 8/10 (nice feeling, really lick yr asshole)
GFE: 6/10
FJ: 7/10 (willing do any pos)
CIM: Yes till last drop!!!
damage: 248
Return: i got other target but sure will visit her again.

sorry for simple FR cause in office
Old 14-07-2008, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
SticksNStones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Armada... was a bit disappointed that Charlie and Vivien no longer working there... any bro know where they moved to?

Got Kitty instead... average look... fairly good body... but very accommodating and good service. CIM in her and she swallowed
Old 15-07-2008, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 21
powerguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypowerguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SticksNStones View Post
Went to Armada... was a bit disappointed that Charlie and Vivien no longer working there... any bro know where they moved to?

Got Kitty instead... average look... fairly good body... but very accommodating and good service. CIM in her and she swallowed
i was trying to get kitty yesterday but she off... anyway will try get her again this or next week...
Old 15-07-2008, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fair fair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Armada Hotel Spa??
in which floor?
i never went thr b4 but would like to go thr.....
can find malay gals thr??
what's the price??
Old 15-07-2008, 10:06 PM
Samster

Unhappy Re: Armada Hotel Spa

tis should b my last week FR but i post it here today very busy last week. Last week i was wondering where should i go cheoging KL or PJ quite late almost 9:30pm so i chose PJ Armada nearer. So went in go directly for mirroring quite a lot ppl mostly malay. But still a lot of girls to choose, I saw one quite gd looking n thin so ask okt whats her no can book her or not but she had been booked so no choice keep mirroring Kitty was there did not pick her wan to try new one so i pick Fanny cant remember her no ok looking.
So went in she arrived very routine go shower wash didi. Her butt is big n a bit fat. But never mind hope her service will b ok. She is KL girl, b4 she service me she ve few rules no kissing ( only for his BF)??? no kissing pussy is ok for me so catbath for 2 min only on my front n bbbj for only 2 min. then she cap me do cow girl then i wan to change pos do missionary then she said i can kiss her boobs n not neck she feel itch. I was like doing a job so bonk for 10min ask her to change pos again cowgirl finish me off.
Looks:7/10 ok looking too many rules
Body: 32B a bit shaggy
BBBj: 3/10 very quick
Catbath: 3/10 fast
AR: no
FK: no
FJ: 5/10
CIM: not dare to ask
RTF: yes not her I wan JOJO 88
Old 15-07-2008, 10:36 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Armada Hotel Spa

Hi bro Powerguy i was there yest. too about 8:00 because i ve book Jojo in advance because her look catch me that day. Even book ve to wait so go relax in whirlpool while waiting. About 30min she is ready. Wait in the room very excited she is quite pretty n sexy. She came in she is diff. at least she is not rush chat a bit where is she from - Ipoh same as Kitty. make me very comfort got gfe feel even though she is not my type. So go shower still chat non stop suddenly she went down to my knee bj my didi for a while wow she really not rushing worth it even though her boobs r not large for me i like big boobs. Since i take the full package she massage me a bit. Then she kiss my feet then catbath me my whole body back n front really a great experience just like last time i was in ChangPing. I can express the whole process u all should experience it. After she bj my didi wow she is really great working very hard she even said if cant stand tel her about 2min i was so high tel her to stop so she cap me n proceed with the fJ. Cowgirl first then missionary about 15min cant stand anymore so i ask if i can...she say yes. Her service is really gd. After wiping she even kiss my didi not my gf will do that to me.
Face: 8/10( nice looking than Kitty)
Body:33b( not for boobs lover)
FK: yes
AR: yes( great experience)
BBBJ: 8/10(great)
Catbath:8/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE:8/10
RTF:yes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1