The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
kaleido deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happening KTV nowadays

Few months ago, went to a ktv, the girl gave me the best head massage ever (yes the head that is on my neck)! Yes I lay my head on her lap, she gave me a massage!

Chilled and relax, we then went ahead to have loads of fun in the room. Total tip $50! Unfortunately that girl permit over and went home vietnam. Value added service.

anywhere I can find that same experience, damn.
Old 13-05-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone go Zara play beware of this girl..my friend kana from her...just share with all cheong bros here ...anyone want to know can just pm...will share privately ..
Old 13-05-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
nameci is a living Saint! - you won't find betternameci is a living Saint! - you won't find betternameci is a living Saint! - you won't find betternameci is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf66312 View Post
Anyone go Zara play beware of this girl..my friend kana from her...just share with all cheong bros here ...anyone want to know can just pm...will share privately ..
Wah long time no see bro. 20yr old siah, confirm got many tricks.
Old 13-05-2019, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
MasterSeven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
There just too many con girls in this line. Not only girls.

Beware of mummies too. Bros who frequent Level 9 don't fall prey to the tricks that gold digger mummy play.
Old 13-05-2019, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Wah bro, so serious. U r resourceful to get a hold of her passport n work permit copy. Must be something serious, take care of your friend. But than again they also move around KTV which makes it difficult to track. Cheers!
Old 13-05-2019, 10:22 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 0
Hestia is a name known to allHestia is a name known to allHestia is a name known to allHestia is a name known to allHestia is a name known to allHestia is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterSeven View Post
There just too many con girls in this line. Not only girls.

Beware of mummies too. Bros who frequent Level 9 don't fall prey to the tricks that gold digger mummy play.
bro what tricks, care to elaboratr please. so we can take care of each other
Old 14-05-2019, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 5
ferrerowang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh still got wp and pp, steady
Old 14-05-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
MasterSeven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hestia View Post
bro what tricks, care to elaboratr please. so we can take care of each other
We should not stereotype the KTV mummies.... There are good ones and black sheep.
Just got to know that there is black sheep in that club... Usually, guys are the predators as "customers" and KTV girls are the preys. It is the other way round when the guys are trying their luck with KTV mummy - she is the predator and guys are the prey. The predator gets to choose which high net worth preys to target. Usual tactic start by self proclaiming she is not attached, making her prey have high gf feeling during the visits. Naturally, the preys end up with frequent visits just to feel the "love". Soon, the preys fallen into buying gifts of high value when intimacy level increase to "commando level" outside the club. Baring in mind that the predator is toying a handful of preys at the same time.
Old 14-05-2019, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterSeven View Post
We should not stereotype the KTV mummies.... There are good ones and black sheep.
Just got to know that there is black sheep in that club... Usually, guys are the predators as "customers" and KTV girls are the preys. It is the other way round when the guys are trying their luck with KTV mummy - she is the predator and guys are the prey. The predator gets to choose which high net worth preys to target. Usual tactic start by self proclaiming she is not attached, making her prey have high gf feeling during the visits. Naturally, the preys end up with frequent visits just to feel the "love". Soon, the preys fallen into buying gifts of high value when intimacy level increase to "commando level" outside the club. Baring in mind that the predator is toying a handful of preys at the same time.
Like your analysis of predator n prey, but in this field whether mummy, girls or customers, we are constantly playing both role. Unless you stay true to one person, you can be sure you may b the prey.

In this environment for sure the mommy n girls are trying to earn a living, they are as they say in battlefield every moment. Survival. They see us all as prey.

Don’t want to b a prey, don’t visit or make frequent change in partner, keep them on their feet if your pockets are deep. But if u want GFE, than welcome to the jungle. Cheers!
Old 14-05-2019, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 21
gstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to all

As the old words always said in 3 type of P:

1) Player - Play ard, clean up after tissue wipe
2) Prayer - Pray with loves, gifts etc (Under KC Type)
3) Payee - Pay & Forget

Thats my 3 cents views on present viets mms ktv sessions

Previous Journey:
~ Tây Ninh 西宁省
~ Ho Chi Minh City 胡志明市
~ Đồng Tháp 同塔省 - Cao Lanh 高岭市
~ Tiền Giang 前江省 - Mỹ Tho 美湫市, Cai Lậy 該禮市社, Cái Bè 丐𦨭縣

Future Dream Journey ...
~ Mũi Né (美奈)
Old 14-05-2019, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 21
gstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
Wah bro, so serious. U r resourceful to get a hold of her passport n work permit copy. Must be something serious, take care of your friend. But than again they also move around KTV which makes it difficult to track. Cheers!
Hanoi gai had never ever into my preference range of viet girls in so many provinces of vietnam,,,,

Previous Journey:
~ Tây Ninh 西宁省
~ Ho Chi Minh City 胡志明市
~ Đồng Tháp 同塔省 - Cao Lanh 高岭市
~ Tiền Giang 前江省 - Mỹ Tho 美湫市, Cai Lậy 該禮市社, Cái Bè 丐𦨭縣

Future Dream Journey ...
~ Mũi Né (美奈)
Old 14-05-2019, 05:49 PM
Samster

I believe Conmen exists because Idiots exist. Supply and Demand
Old 14-05-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
kaki2018 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wah... this thread supposed to be a "happening" thread. Suddenly become so serious with analogies. Can someone start a thread to list girl/mommy to be wary of?
Old 15-05-2019, 01:51 AM
Samster

I'm wary of China girls and MMs. Only thing that they care about is money.
Most of the Viets are ok and only motivated to be a PR in sg.
Old 16-05-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
rukawa7 is Cool - loads of Potential

hi guys, i know this MM very good. She always make sure we are happy and listen to out complain. can try her. her wechat id is “only-lena”
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1