The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2018, 12:35 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
ellipsis is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Just got back from a work trip to Jakarta. Wanted to check out Travel but didn't want be stuck in traffic after leaving the office. Found a FL for 700k, ST up to 3 hours.

Wondering where's the best place to search for FL? Previously i used the website cracker but its now shut down. Craigslist jakarta also seems to be missing the personals section.
Old 18-09-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of

Hv given out the name of the 19yr old in Classic T5 to several cheongsters here. Hopefully some can share their exp with her or any other nice ladies lar.
Old 18-09-2018, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 12
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by minahsalltheway View Post

1) If I am satisfied with a session at let's say Classic, do I notify the mamasan about my interest in bringing my companion back to my room at another hotel? Or should I just make a deal with the girl directly? Also, would it be an immediate deal or I would have to wait till she knocks off work?
as Bro modusoperandi mentioned, better to deal direct with the girl i/o via the club/spa... on the time and the price. normally will have to wait till she finished work. as always, just be vigilant n keep your money/expensive belongings locked away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minahsalltheway View Post
2) I am going with a friend who prefers to bring someone back for overnight after some drinks and not that late. Would Bats be the ideal option for him?
I think he can try any of the bars (as mentioned prev in the thread) with FL for this... end of day it'll depend on his requirements/budget.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 18-09-2018, 03:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
brojeslov is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hey bros, firstly this a fantastic thread and I've already gained an enormous amount ready for my Jakarta trip in November. Secondly I'm wondering whether it's worth staying at a hotel like Classic that already has girls onsite. Does anyone know what the rooms and other facilities are like? Is there a better hotel option that has similar ready access to the talent? Many thanks
Old 18-09-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
Jjames deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJjames deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by brojeslov View Post
Hey bros, firstly this a fantastic thread and I've already gained an enormous amount ready for my Jakarta trip in November. Secondly I'm wondering whether it's worth staying at a hotel like Classic that already has girls onsite. Does anyone know what the rooms and other facilities are like? Is there a better hotel option that has similar ready access to the talent? Many thanks
Classic is an old hotel (more than 20 years). I suggest you stay ay BIG hotel. Costs just 30+ per night and near everywhere
Old 18-09-2018, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Jakarta is very accessible by blue bird taxi at night. Just stay in a good hotel you like
Old 19-09-2018, 05:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
Jakarta is very accessible by blue bird taxi at night. Just stay in a good hotel you like
Up u bro. 😊
Old 19-09-2018, 05:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
It is the same anywhere in the world you just have to get her number and she has to like you enough to agree to meet outside.

Going through the establishment and paying their takeout rate is a big mistake and waste of money. It is very expensive to do it like that. You just need to get the girls number discretely and arrange it yourself on your own terms.

I used to get phone #'s of soapie girls in BKK and just pay the girl directly like I would a freelancer. When you have genuine rapport with a girl it is easy.

Whenever you get girls to come out voluntarily they are expecting to be paid some amount..but the good thing is that amount is usually much lower than the official rate.

Not all girls want to see you outside of their work place so it is purely up to them.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 19-09-2018, 07:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
avks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just been to Classic level 5. 1 gal IDR 365 and 2 gals 500K. Was interested in getting 3 gals. But mama san said it will be 865K (365+500)! Anyone knows whether it is the same at level 2? Is it negotiable with the mamasan or all same throughout? Tks.
Old 19-09-2018, 07:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
indowolf is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by avks View Post
Just been to Classic level 5. 1 gal IDR 365 and 2 gals 500K. Was interested in getting 3 gals. But mama san said it will be 865K (365+500)! Anyone knows whether it is the same at level 2? Is it negotiable with the mamasan or all same throughout? Tks.
bro, you have to consider the more girls, the more tips you need to give. if you know mamasan very well, maybe can nego but hard la
Old 19-09-2018, 08:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by avks View Post

I can't be sure but it should be the same for classic 2. Because basically u are booking 2 ladies for 90 min + 1 lady for 60min. I doubt u hv asked the mamasan on the details. Better be clear.

These 2 shops are run by a management team and the rules are set no matter how good u are with the mamasan. The mamasan does not own and control the ladies but just merely hired by the management to approach the customers and recommend the ladies under her charge. Anyway, I'm not really an expert here. Just visited them almost every night during my 4 business trips this year so far. (=_=)

Good luck!
Old 20-09-2018, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Chou View Post
Up u bro. 😊
Thanks bro
Old 20-09-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Planning to go JKT on the first week of Oct. Any Bros interested in joining? Will be alone
Old 21-09-2018, 08:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
janderson is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any bros in Jakarta tonight? Feel like heading to Malio
Old 21-09-2018, 08:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
indowolf is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by janderson View Post
Any bros in Jakarta tonight? Feel like heading to Malio
In jkt but not going Malio. Went before but neber do anything. Now is once single cover charge for all 3 places? They gave me a cigarette box as gift on way out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1