The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2004, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia (Adventures & Misadventures)

to all you world wide travellers out there. i am planning to go to mongolia this autumn, which starts about now till sept. any bro's been there and whats the night scene like. any help is always appreciated with thanks.
Old 28-07-2004, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Re: ulanbatoor, mongolia

Wow... This is an expensive place to travel go.

The normal flight route is thru Sin-BJ-UB. The Sin-BJ-Sin portion (6 hrs) is very reasonable at about S$550. But the BJ-UB (one and half hour) costs US$280 one way. Thus the two way flight will cost you US$560 (S$920). Very xpensive. For that price, you can go LA.

If you like outdoor adventures, you will like Mongolia which has vast open space and wide blue sky...

UB is still quite an undeveloped and poor city but yet a reasonable hotel of 3/4 stars hotel will easily cost US$80 per night. As there only have tourists for between four to six months in a year. For ther rests of the time the hotels are empty.

You can find many pubs and a few discos around UB. Tiger beer is probably the most popular beer there. You can find many FLs hanging around the pubs. There is very popular pub/restuarant owned and managed by a S'porean called Willy there. Willy is a very friendly and helpful guy. Many FL hang around this pub. Overnight rates then (2 years old) was US$80 for a good class lady. There is also a disco called Fire. There are also many FLs hagnigng out there too. I think the quality of those in Casa Blanca was better. The gals there could speak little English....

To fully enjoy Mongolia you just need to go out to their countryside. For that you need a good guide to show you around. She was my ex-gf consin then. We sleep in the country home and tents. We went hunting. We ate the parry dogs that we hunted and cooked them with open fire. We drank their Mongolian Volga, we sang and danced along their musical insturments. Though the travelling was really tried thru those bumpy glass land but we had so much fun. It's such a memorable experience for us that we will never forget for the rest of our lives. We hired a jeep with a driver to take us out of the country for four days. It's cost us around US$500 for the four days.

If you can, go during their annual "Na dum" festival which is held around Sept. It's their annual celebration in UB whereby all the traditional sports and games are held there. I really enjoyed watching this event

The other very memorable part of the trip was out journey back from UB to BJ. We took the train instead. It was a very long 30hrs journey but a very unforgetable one too.

The reason I was there then was b'cos of my Mongolian gf.

I will want to go back to UB again. Defintely not for the cheong...but for the countryside.....

Byesitec

Last edited by Sinoview; 28-07-2004 at 09:11 PM.
Old 29-07-2004, 12:31 PM
Samster

natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

hi bro, thanks for the very detailed info on ub. i have had several mongolian gf 's in singapore and all were very pretty. as students they were young and very enthutiastic in their quest for knowledge. so far after they return home they reccommend their friend coming out here to study to stay with you. friendly. recently had one and she went back to ub and asked me to go there. i gather that she is from well to do family wiyh countryside home etc. i like the idea of spending time hunting pairie dog and rabbits. as for ub really would like to try the fl's there. some of them you have to get use to the lamb bauu, cause they eat lot of lamb and beef. the ones that come out here eat salad and mac. i had a previuos one if i wake up and she not aroud can find her at the mutton soup stall! she told me that i the mountain now is autumn time and the colour of the changing leaves are as beautiful as new england in maine etc. hese mongolian love sex, they start youg and eager to learn an soon master blur. most have surprising large clits and labis. shave them and you have a good meal. here they check for std's every 3 months so resonably safe. anyway thank, keep in touch and if you want to go soon maybe we make their national hols. pm me you hp?
Old 29-07-2004, 02:17 PM
Samster

Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Beno,
Oh yes... the autumn in Mongolia is beautiful. I did promised myself then that I will want to go there again in Autumn. But didn't make it...no incentive for me to go now... ex are ex...we just have to move on. Somemore as mentioned going to UB is farking expensive....flights, hotels, intenational food etc...eveything we used there are 100% imported even a bottle of soft drink.

Mongilian gals are hot....but they started off very young. But the time they are 23 yrs most of them either already bare babies or got thru multi times of abortions....thus really got inspect their "insides" to judge their "quality". Many of them look very nice fm outside...but once stripped ..everything look bad. Another point, I don't really like their body odour which is very close to those ang mo actually more toward the Russian. By the way, most Mongolian can speak Russian....

I don't think I will go UB-mongolia again, at least not for this moment. I will be busy in China most of the time.

Cheers
Old 30-07-2004, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 21
cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi Brother Natto and Sinoview,

You two i really respect.....even mongolia u also dun let off! Hahaha..

I was a old boy of Singapore Poly (Biz Admin), fucked this mongolian coursemate too, name = Hulan. Old boys around my batch should know her lah, she is the only mongolian there. Not pretty at all but slim and tall only. Skills so so....well...not often i can get mongolian in singapore huh?

So actually how is the native mongolian girls behave in bed? The one i had is so so only, cannot be used as fair comparision as she travel around the world with family.

Regards, Cbjuice

P.S: Tomorrow flying u know..kekekekeke...
Girl: No. Never. You not handsome.
Me:.......(feel my hate!! dine in hell !! nbcb!! )
Old 30-07-2004, 01:07 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
Downers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbjuiceyumseng
Hi Brother Natto and Sinoview,

You two i really respect.....even mongolia u also dun let off! Hahaha..

I was a old boy of Singapore Poly (Biz Admin), fucked this mongolian coursemate too, name = Hulan. Old boys around my batch should know her lah, she is the only mongolian there. Not pretty at all but slim and tall only. Skills so so....well...not often i can get mongolian in singapore huh?

So actually how is the native mongolian girls behave in bed? The one i had is so so only, cannot be used as fair comparision as she travel around the world with family.

Regards, Cbjuice

P.S: Tomorrow flying u know..kekekekeke...

talk about exotic sia...where to find mongolian babes in singapore, let alone bonk them...

a rare bonk!
Old 30-07-2004, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 21
cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downers
talk about exotic sia...where to find mongolian babes in singapore, let alone bonk them...

a rare bonk!

To be honest with u bro, she ain't a fantastic lay at all, only thing going for her is she is mongolian.

Really envious Natto who is going there soon, and should it be as good as Sinoview has written, it will be one hell of a trip! Too bad i got no business dealings there or else i promise plenty of FRs
Girl: No. Never. You not handsome.
Me:.......(feel my hate!! dine in hell !! nbcb!! )
Old 30-07-2004, 03:55 PM
Samster

Aiya...these Mongolian gals are here like the PRCs those here as student are in the language schools loh.... There are mainly located at Orchard Rd, Middle road, Seleige Road, Market street etc...

If you go night spots often like pubs, disco and ktv you were bound to meet some of them lah.... Me met my ex-gf in an Irish Pub in Chijme.

They are hot stuff may be b'cos of their mainly meat diet...

Cheerios
Old 30-07-2004, 04:01 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
Downers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview
Aiya...these Mongolian gals are here like the PRCs those here as student are in the language schools loh.... There are mainly located at Orchard Rd, Middle road, Seleige Road, Market street etc...

If you go night spots often like pubs, disco and ktv you were bound to meet some of them lah.... Me met my ex-gf in an Irish Pub in Chijme.

Cheerios

aiyo...eat so much meat....bound to have body odour leh...quite a turn off for me
Old 30-07-2004, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview

Cheerios
they are devout bhuddist, so festival day at queen street kwan imm mew quite a few of them. my last one wants me to go back to ub, i think most mongolian i encountered "horny" and below 20. a plus point. oh you forgot high street center.
Old 30-07-2004, 11:52 PM
Samster

for bro's info. many mongolians in sin now, most are genuine students though i saw one at top ten with long blonde hair and a body like darryl hannah. she like ang moh. otherwise all the gers i know are students. some have ba u others dont, but the sure like mutton or beef. they have never seen the sea before so if you bring them to the beach it's fun to see their reaction. but remember take care of them as they do not know the dangers associated with the deep blue and beyond. most have beautiful complexions so don't burn them on the beach! wel i'm of to be ulu in their country and i heard that tigers the top beer there, well done sgp. a taste of home.
Old 31-07-2004, 08:31 AM
Samster

Students !!! Sponsors are welcome wif open arms. They are here to study but at the same time they would not mind to have someone who will be "nice" to them. Be it bf or sugar daddy. Most importantly must provide for their financial needs. Hee....hee....

It's all money talk lah.....

You won't feel ulu in their country, u will have Tiger and Henekien to accompanied with everyday. You will need lots of them if u are beer drinkers. We used to carried a few cartons of Tigers and Guinness when we 're out to the countryside.But not cold though. We just hv to learn to enjoy it "warm".

Outdoorman like you will enjoy Mongolia. But no fishing though... if there will be small fishes in tiny lakes. Not worth to carry yr fishing gears wif u for that. There are lots of other fun that are "simply Mongolian". You'll remember yr stay there for the rests of life....

Enjoy yr trip.....
Old 04-08-2004, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 22
ultra88man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

UB ... been there 3 times ... to work lah, of course.... I remembered some time last year, i post a topic and ask for "directions" no reply leh ...

this place is quite misterous. day time look at the streets, everyone looks like gorillas ...including the gals ... at night go clubbing ... all become cinderellas ... must be the beer ... hahaha...

been there once in spring, once in autumn, once in winter ... I can verify that only autumn is go-able... i wonder who else goes to that place during other seasons except me... nabey imagine a singaporean in a -35degC winter in UB... think already also cannot tears ... it froze to ice before even it reaches your cheek....

autumn, go enjoy the great outdoors, camping, BBQ and horse riding...

aiyah, wanted to share a recommendation but forgot the name liao, it is a strip joints with lotsa of sexy and beautiful gals and even the bartenders are in bras and g-strings. it is above an italian restaurant. and i am currently on biz trip, no maps with me now. hope i would be able to post it some time next week.

paiseh, paiseh
Old 06-08-2004, 05:16 PM
Samster

bro ultraman, thats y i going now. any topless bars to recomend. i have willys a singapoerean bar recommended. i love the women. just great and they love sex and no preference. i will be going to the great outdoors too, hope to shoot me a bear, haha. did you like you life there, how long per stay? do keep in touch, we have another brother also mongolian singaporean. one thing i love in mongolia is their sausages, the real ones. some horse meat other beef. mmmm love it cheers i leave tomorrow night n away 10 days. have fun and leave some of the women for me.
Old 06-08-2004, 05:48 PM
Samster

Oh yes....There is a topless pub in UB. The artists the native Mongolian gals. When I was there are also some Russian preformer.

I forgot the name liao. It's not far from Casa Blanca. Check with Willy or any of his staff, they would be able to tell you.

The other place you should go is "hard rock cafe" not the same franchised by OBS though. It's a very exciting place that started to be active only after 1am.... many FLs. I found a GEM there. Got to be carfeul with valuables if you get a gal from there.... all are FLs got no mamasan to supervise them. I remember a friend told me that all the stuff in his bar fridge was taken by the gal he picked up fm HRC when he gone to the toilet to do his business early in the morning.

Just use our common sense and not show large of money around, travelling and having fun in Mongolian is generally safe.

Have a nice trip.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1