The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2013, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
shybutwant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post
Nice FR bro. Care to share where New Moon Pub is ? The place has only viets or any other nationalities ?

Thanks bro. New Moon located at Jalan 3/109F, Danau Desa 'pubs area'.... Danau Desa is in Taman Desa, off jalan Klang Lama.... The gals there are 95% viets and maybe 1 or 2 filipino.
Old 13-06-2013, 03:23 PM
Samster

Place: Mexico Ktv
name: Na Na
Nationality: Viet
language: Mandarin
breast: B
nipple: PINK!!!!
playability: 8/10 (can auto roam-suck nipple, at first dont let me touch her cunt but later can liao)
hj: didnt ask
fj: can go opposite hotel if u nego- according to bro sexcuore la.
Damage: rm25/hr ONLY!!!
Old 13-06-2013, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Glad u enjoyed. Mex used to very crowded at one point with up yo 60 gals. Now much lesser are 30.

7 buckets for 3 guys with momy tip are 180 per pax is ok for a night out especially if u can make,it early. This place starts real early u can check,at 4 and the gals n customer will still be earlier than u.

Sorry we had to ciao first. Brought too short to,be bored to,meridian and we,wne,dup checking out at 5am. Haha

Maybe again,tomorrow . Let me,know
Old 13-06-2013, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcuore View Post
Glad u enjoyed. Mex used to very crowded at one point with up yo 60 gals. Now much lesser are 30.

7 buckets for 3 guys with momy tip are 180 per pax is ok for a night out especially if u can make,it early. This place starts real early u can check,at 4 and the gals n customer will still be earlier than u.

Sorry we had to ciao first. Brought too short to,be bored to,meridian and we,wne,dup checking out at 5am. Haha

Maybe again,tomorrow . Let me,know
Haha bro... i wish i can get visas as freely as you ... i will text u when my next visa is approved.... Thank you again... IGB transfer done-RM180
Old 13-06-2013, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

On mex gals.

When u go, try not to expect too much as every gal is diff. Some,gals very choosy about customers. Some,gals dun like roaming hands.

U need to go a few rd, and sit with diff gals. Once u get the chemistry then,things will,happen.

Sone gals do FJ outright. U need to,nego. Again nit all do this.

Yesterday the gal sitting with bro bored, she cane bit long ago. Her communication was a big barrier and my gal told,me,she kinda shy. But after just a few drinks, man the gal,was frebching nipple sucking him.

Hahah. Totally wild.

But I guess with u n,me,the same,gal won't give us the tine,of day. So u just gotta be lucky . At the right place n time,. Haha
Old 13-06-2013, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
On mex gals.

When u go, try not to expect too much as every gal is diff. Some,gals very choosy about customers. Some,gals dun like roaming hands.

U need to go a few rd, and sit with diff gals. Once u get the chemistry then,things will,happen.

Yesterday the gal sitting with bro bored, she cane bit long ago. Her communication was a big barrier and my gal told,me,she kinda shy. But after just a few drinks, man the gal,was frebching nipple sucking him.

Hahah. Totally wild.

But I guess with u n,me,the same,gal won't give us the tine,of day. So u just gotta be lucky . At the right place n time,. Haha

Ya bro my gal let me auto roam but when i reached down there she stop me few times but finally she gave in... And yes she told me they are choosy on the customer also ... and she said no gals will wanna sit with Uncle Frankie 'bodyguard' coz she said they dont give tips plus whack those gals!! Wtf??!! lol
Old 13-06-2013, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quote:

Hahah. Totally wild.
holy cow that gal really wild... nipple sucking is one thing, sucking none stop is another!!! And somemore she autoroam bro bored more than he autoroam her !! damn, bro bored really damn fooking shiok lorrrr wkwkwk
Old 13-06-2013, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
On mex gals.

wahhh... i m tempted to change gals on my next visit but after hearing what u said, i think better dont pray pray lor

U know ar bro?? when i juz started autoroam and less than 5 mins u r leaving already lorrr.... damn potong stim laaa lol
Old 13-06-2013, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
On mex gals.

Hahah. Totally wild.

But u da man bro!! Uncle frankie also said so ...dont pray pray lol
Old 14-06-2013, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
2short2bbored deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shybutwant View Post
wahhh... i m tempted to change gals on my next visit but after hearing what u said, i think better dont pray pray lor

U know ar bro?? when i juz started autoroam and less than 5 mins u r leaving already lorrr.... damn potong stim laaa lol
sorrylah bro,need to look 4 bigger speakers haha,will definitely make up to u next time,maybe schedule something with bro sexcuore??
Old 14-06-2013, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 13
Kinderjoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKinderjoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros..anyone knows where venus ktv located at & contact no?Do u guys have pic of Rich city ktv?
Old 14-06-2013, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2short2bbored View Post
sorrylah bro,need to look 4 bigger speakers haha,will definitely make up to u next time,maybe schedule something with bro sexcuore??
haha no problem bro... we will meet again when my next visa application is approve ... paiseh paiseh
Old 17-06-2013, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pulon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by shybutwant View Post
haha no problem bro... we will meet again when my next visa application is approve ... paiseh paiseh
Hi Bros! After reading ur FR and the fun nite with other fellow bros, feels like tag along wit all of u (if invited) but i m non drinker but love KTV for singing (i tot i shud be a singer) plus girlsss... Never been to KTV in KL b4 but last week went to Club 8 with 3 of my buddy and the bill like..*faint* But the girls are local malay & chinese. Btw, Viet girl in Mex are they able to speak english?
Old 17-06-2013, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
supertora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulon View Post
Hi Bros! After reading ur FR and the fun nite with other fellow bros, feels like tag along wit all of u (if invited) but i m non drinker but love KTV for singing (i tot i shud be a singer) plus girlsss... Never been to KTV in KL b4 but last week went to Club 8 with 3 of my buddy and the bill like..*faint* But the girls are local malay & chinese. Btw, Viet girl in Mex are they able to speak english?
some of them can speak english but limited. u need to tell the lady boss to arrange.

yeah mexico is a good place for singing.

club 8 also got prc recently, quite pretty n tall
Old 17-06-2013, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulon View Post

Haha bro, i m juz a small fry, u need to check with taiko like sexcuore and supertora
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1