The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumming2wice View Post
Depends. New girls good figure but a few months later became rounder. Haha. So you have to catch the wind in the beginning. My best experience so far was met a new girl for the first time and able to suck the melons. Unable to ride on me while sucking because no rubber. To lazy to walk to OT to buy from 7/11. Have to settle for her p___y rubbing my little bro till exploded at that dark corner. Those who go in a group will take each turns with the girls in that dark corner if it is not occupied. It is only good for lone rangers.
True that, beer and whiskey every night, plus copious amounts of white rice at every meal.

One of my regulars in December when she first arrived, her stomach was flat and mine was big. I've lost quite abit of weight and now our paunches are almost the same size. Lol.
Old 12-06-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 14
siehsianz is one of the Best!siehsianz is one of the Best!siehsianz is one of the Best!siehsianz is one of the Best!

Used to be a thai joint kinda person and retired from scene.. but this thread has gotten me interested.. anyone who's a convert or have been yo both to share the differnce between the two?
Old 12-06-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by siehsianz View Post
Used to be a thai joint kinda person and retired from scene.. but this thread has gotten me interested.. anyone who's a convert or have been yo both to share the differnce between the two?
Retired from the Local TD scene because it wasn't fun anymore, also I was getting more value at g-clubs in BKK.

Only just started hitting pinay pubs in December last year after a long hiatus.

In TD, most girls go under the knife to look at least 7/10.

In pinay pubs, girls mostly look around 5-6/10.

And your competition is not some rich guy driving a lambo spending $2000 a night on flowers.

It's mostly grandfathers who will sing oldies and drop LDs at $100 a pop while sipping on whiskey and water.

It can get pricey once your girl knows you like her cause unlike TDs, only can buy flower at the end of each band set. But here, if she's thirsty you'll be chasing $100 margaritas every 30 mins.

Different playbook, different strategy.

Pinays are also more cunning in my opinion. Their fucking buffaloes can fall sick or die more often than thai ones. So make sure your firewall against their sob stories and sad violin is strong.
Old 12-06-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17784 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Retired from the Local TD scene because it wasn't fun anymore, also I was getting more value at g-clubs in BKK.

And your competition is not some rich guy driving a lambo spending $2000 a night on flowers.

It's mostly grandfathers who will sing oldies and drop LDs at $100 a pop while sipping on whiskey and water.

It can get pricey once your girl knows you like her cause unlike TDs, only can buy flower at the end of each band set. But here, if she's thirsty you'll be chasing $100 margaritas every 30 mins.

Pinays are also more cunning in my opinion. Their fucking buffaloes can fall sick or die more often than thai ones. So make sure your firewall against their sob stories and sad violin is strong.
Haha! very true, Bro.
only part I disagree - It's mostly grandfathers who will sing oldies!!!
I am not a grandfather and I don't sing!!
Tho I am old enough to be one!
Old 12-06-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster

siehsianz is one of the Best!siehsianz is one of the Best!siehsianz is one of the Best!siehsianz is one of the Best!
Now im getting even more interested!
I was to the stage that i was comfy in the td scene all alone.. would it be the same?
Whiskey drinker here hence suitability is upped man..

Quote:

Old 12-06-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Club 73 at Maude opens at 6 and ends at 1. This is an early joint.

Red Planet at BQ 2nd level opens at 8. Chill place with live band on Fri and Sat.
With a brightly lit pool table. Same management as Coldplay but girls quality not as high.
Old 12-06-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I was to the stage that i was comfy in the td scene all alone.. would it be the same?
It depends which TD you go to.
If you go to the not so HI-So type where flowers are $30 each per stage set then your spending at pinoy bars will be higher considering that the LDs are going at min $10-15 per shot. The girls will ask for at least 3 shots each time and the 3 shots will be demolished within 30mins.
Old 12-06-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster

If you dare to go solo and really cut cost, then go to a low end viet KTV. HH with room will cost at least $68 per towel and add in girl tips of $50, waiter tips maybe $20, no mummy, then you can have fun for less than $150.

Mid tier viet KTV will be about $108, add girl $50, mummy $50 and waiter $20.

Add in $150 to 200 for a bang in the toilet and you will be fully sextisfied instead of having blue balls after a pinoy bar outing. TD outing is hit and miss on whether you can take out the TG.
Old 13-06-2019, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
Club 73 at Maude opens at 6 and ends at 1. This is an early joint.

Red Planet at BQ 2nd level opens at 8. Chill place with live band on Fri and Sat.
With a brightly lit pool table. Same management as Coldplay but girls quality not as high.
Beg to differ, girls at RP quality better than CP.
Old 13-06-2019, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
I go alone all the time..

As a whiskey drinker some make the mistake of ordering a whiskey bottle as LD for the girl and sharing the drink with them..

Big mistake..

You lose all the leverage and she's happy to butterfly all around..

But going alone is not biggie.. I tend to go alone mostly.. Going in a group always got problems.. Friends like the same girl.. Friends order a lot of LD and then can't pay.. Irritating..
Old 13-06-2019, 07:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
zoul8942 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Beg to differ, girls at RP quality better than CP.

Yes bro i agree with you but the playbility is very low there..basically they will just sit with you and drink with you..cctv all over the place...
Old 13-06-2019, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17784 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoul8942 View Post
Yes bro i agree with you but the playbility is very low there..basically they will just sit with you and drink with you..cctv all over the place...
Playabilty at CP is slightly better than RP but both are low in playability.

Cheers
Old 13-06-2019, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post

Cheers
Seen an old man French kissing the girls before, the same girl came to talk to me after that, don't like sharing saliva so I said no thanks 😂😂
Old 13-06-2019, 08:36 PM
Samster

Seriously in whatever low playability scale that is mentioned... from all the posts, doubt its still nothing lower than the td scene...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post

Cheers
Quote:
Seen an old man French kissing the girls before, the same girl came to talk to me after that, don't like sharing saliva so I said no thanks 😂😂
Old 13-06-2019, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Seriously in whatever low playability scale that is mentioned... from all the posts, doubt its still nothing lower than the td scene...
Depends la.. Small TD like one in Geylang also got some action
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1