The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 23-05-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 6
krab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

One of the reason i know of why maids are harder to approach especially local singaporeans is that they are afraid to be caught having fun with married men by their wives and mom will deport them home and ban for working here, i always claim im bangla
Old 23-05-2019, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 8
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Hi bros

Ah pek read with dismay and disappointment in this recent few posting. I am no saint but really sianz reading this thread now.

To me the original motives of this thread had derailed. Now it seem like a FL maid thread, gone are the good old days of free bonk. I am a cheapo, I dont give money or pay them. If they ask, I skip and move on. But it seem that some of bros have spoiled this market by paying them when they dont have time and effort. In this tech infro world, Maids keep each other update about getting money from bf for every hotel trips. Ah pek is very tired of this kind of comparison.

Hence, you can see me posting less with my free bonk. That is why I dont share any contract, you might use money to win her and I cant rtf anymore.

Not here to rant anything or anyone. Just will be reading less and posting less.

Happy Bonking Everyone
DOnt be sad...

Hope u can find "true" love!
Old 23-05-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 8
RustBelt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Pay sex can oso become free sex..
Just like what I enjoying now..
1st time pay her.. now enjoying free.. just dinner n cab fare..
That is the hope for most people
Old 23-05-2019, 05:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustBelt View Post
That is the hope for most people
Yeah, many men don't go for FL and cannot get gf or wife don't give sex. Maids brings hope for them and let many old ah gong continue enjoying sex with young maids.
Old 23-05-2019, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
traseph69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone pick up any indo that can go out at night after 10pm for bonking action at serangoon garden area?
Old 23-05-2019, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 18
cumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to all

Quote:
Thaks bro, that thread is very long ago liao, you still remember.

Anyway I just come back from Manila, makati this Jan 2019. Upz 4 new pinay there...damn shiok and fully dried up
Of course lah. So exciting thread.

I also trying with the idea of planting my seeds overseas. But alas....passport got impounded by OC....lol
Old 23-05-2019, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 473 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thaks bro, that thread is very long ago liao, you still remember.

Anyway I just come back from Manila, makati this Jan 2019. Upz 4 new pinay there...damn shiok and fully dried up
I heard makati very fun, the girl 4000-5000php? Maybe try makati instead of angeles city
Old 23-05-2019, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

Quote:
Hi bros

Ah pek read with dismay and disappointment in this recent few posting. I am no saint but really sianz reading this thread now.

To me the original motives of this thread had derailed. Now it seem like a FL maid thread, gone are the good old days of free bonk. I am a cheapo, I dont give money or pay them. If they ask, I skip and move on. But it seem that some of bros have spoiled this market by paying them when they dont have time and effort. In this tech infro world, Maids keep each other update about getting money from bf for every hotel trips. Ah pek is very tired of this kind of comparison.

Hence, you can see me posting less with my free bonk. That is why I dont share any contract, you might use money to win her and I cant rtf anymore.

Not here to rant anything or anyone. Just will be reading less and posting less.

Happy Bonking Everyone
Fucking true.
Couldn't agree more lmao
Old 23-05-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
I heard makati very fun, the girl 4000-5000php? Maybe try makati instead of angeles city
Yes bro, Makati is really fun for me, as for the girls, Ah pek fish them from dating app before I go . One day one pinay. They spend whole day with me and over night bonk. Next morning they go off and I meet another one

I just buy them meal, pay for their transport to my hotel and back, and buy some clothes for them. They are not FL, so whole day with me. . No rush, hold their hand and go shopping mall with them

Super safe coz nobody know me there

Then back to hotel for fucking...4 day 4 pinay ...Ah pek shagged.

Happy Bonking bros

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 23-05-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 11
Hornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yes bro, Makati is really fun for me, as for the girls, Ah pek fish them from dating app before I go . One day one pinay. They spend whole day with me and over night bonk. Next morning they go off and I meet another one

I just buy them meal, pay for their transport to my hotel and back, and buy some clothes for them. They are not FL, so whole day with me. . No rush, hold their hand and go shopping mall with them

Happy Bonking bros
Well done bro!
Old 24-05-2019, 03:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
QuandumFC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustBelt View Post
I think so as well
This is most likely
Old 24-05-2019, 04:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
douc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Happy Bonking bros
Nice ah pek, carry on bonking!!
Old 24-05-2019, 04:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Banezir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Happy Bonking bros
Sure shagged la hahaha
Old 24-05-2019, 05:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Pay sex can oso become free sex..
Just like what I enjoying now..
1st time pay her.. now enjoying free.. just dinner n cab fare..
This happens when they like your company and of course the sex la...then they will come for u all the time and don’t care about the money anymore!!!
Old 24-05-2019, 05:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by krab View Post
One of the reason i know of why maids are harder to approach especially local singaporeans is that they are afraid to be caught having fun with married men by their wives and mom will deport them home and ban for working here, i always claim im bangla
Completely agree with you. Which is also the reason why many of them hook up with Bangla easily. And maids also know simple economics. They hook up with bangla and they don’t demand money or expensive gifts cos they know bangla earning about 800 -1200 a month. But the moment they get locals, then the demands change based on the earning capacity.

Ur approach of claiming as a bangla is totally new to me and interesting. At least for a start u will get free bonks!! Interesting indeed!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1