The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2022, 06:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Heavenllly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MILF Sensual massage with HDLY

Can share west side thanks
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 12-05-2022, 07:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 975 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3500 / Power: 6
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bros, have any 1 tries Coral Ocean Wellness?
Saw 1 milf, boobs look big.
What is her name? Last time this place can do FJ till damn happening
Old 12-05-2022, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 5
scuderia88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyscuderia88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
What is her name? Last time this place can do FJ till damn happening
Serious bro? Lily, I see her quite milfy look.

Now still can?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 12-05-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Happybb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, can share?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZillionScofield View Post
I had started thread on West Side "Budget & Good" Massage, but it will disappear in short time.

Here I would like to share this ML working in the (West Area) neighborhood shophouses whom really provides excellent services at affordable rates. (I always share different types of ML from Juagen - Prostate - 拉筋 (stretching) - Hard Treatment Massage etc ......)

This therapist, Mxx (late SYT or early MILF) is really a sensible woman whom does a good massage, great girlfriend feel, sweet looks and most importantly she had the best asset in the shop - a pair of natural "C+" cup which is solid and firm.

The way she HDLY, B2B, lick you nipple, roaming & handle your dick in slow motion (no rushing) really made me sky high (i just can't STOP zhut zhut her) and surrender in no time.

Just imagine (her photo in WeChat is 90% exactly alike), for the price of $50 + $xx you can get a SYT with natural "C" boobs and can zhut zhut. Where to find -------

Worth trying based on the rate & sweet SYT, 经过, 路过, 别错过
Old 13-05-2022, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
loneranger1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Serious bro? Lily, I see her quite milfy look.

Now still can?
Lily a friendly lady.tried her b4 not bad massage
Old 13-05-2022, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 5
scuderia88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyscuderia88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneranger1 View Post
Lily a friendly lady.tried her b4 not bad massage
Any good services provided by Lily?
Old 13-05-2022, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 13
eenie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeenie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I had started thread on West Side "Budget & Good" Massage, but it will disappear in short time.

Here I would like to share this ML working in the (West Area) neighborhood shophouses whom really provides excellent services at affordable rates. (I always share different types of ML from Juagen - Prostate - 拉筋 (stretching) - Hard Treatment Massage etc ......)

This therapist, Mxx (late SYT or early MILF) is really a sensible woman whom does a good massage, great girlfriend feel, sweet looks and most importantly she had the best asset in the shop - a pair of natural "C+" cup which is solid and firm.

The way she HDLY, B2B, lick you nipple, roaming & handle your dick in slow motion (no rushing) really made me sky high (i just can't STOP zhut zhut her) and surrender in no time.

Just imagine (her photo in WeChat is 90% exactly alike), for the price of $50 + $xx you can get a SYT with natural "C" boobs and can zhut zhut. Where to find -------

Pls share ctc
Old 13-05-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
lpno5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylpno5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

please share... thank you...
Old 13-05-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 4
LimJj is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimJj is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimJj is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Hi bro, possible to share contact?
Old 13-05-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 9
masterwizard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Any lobang in the West can share bro? Thanks in advance!
Old 14-05-2022, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1118 / Power: 14
crossroads has much to be proud ofcrossroads has much to be proud ofcrossroads has much to be proud ofcrossroads has much to be proud ofcrossroads has much to be proud ofcrossroads has much to be proud ofcrossroads has much to be proud ofcrossroads has much to be proud ofcrossroads has much to be proud of

Huge thank you to bro ZillionScofield for introducing Mxx.

When I first read his FR of Mxx and saw Mxx's wechat photos, I thought this was too good to be true. I just came back from my session with her and i can confirm that everything bro ZillionScofield said abt her is true.

The one word from bro ZillionScofield's FR that stuck with me throughout and after the session is "sensible". From my conversations and interactions with Mxx, you can tell that she is very grounded and extremely sensible. Her work ethic is also very commendable. Not a time watcher.

Massage: thorough and strong, constantly checking in on you if the pressure was right.

Looks: Don't need to take much of a discount from her wechat photos, she has very nice sharp features. Her boobs, which i think should be around C was of great shape and firm.

Her HJ started slow and sensual. I enjoyed zhut zhut her boobs while she moan directly into my ear. Her moans were seductive and incredible. Got super turned on and surrendered quickly.

Location: Not too convenient for public transport, quite a distance from MRT i think. If u drive, no issue, plenty of carparks. Shopfront is also pretty public, many coffeeshops nearby. Those who value privacy may need to come during off peak / non meal hours. Curtain shop with shared bathroom.

Damage: $75 (1.5 hour) + $xx. Such a good price for what u get.

RTM: YES, definitely. If she keeps up such high standards, will make her my regular.

Last edited by crossroads; 14-05-2022 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Edit
Old 14-05-2022, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Kengugu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by crossroads View Post
Huge thank you to bro ZillionScofield for introducing Mxx.

When I first read his FR of Mxx and saw Mxx's wechat photos, I thought this was too good to be true. I just came back from my session with her and i can confirm that everything bro ZillionScofield said abt her is true.

The one word from bro ZillionScofield's FR that stuck with me throughout and after the session is "sensible". From my conversations and interactions with Mxx, you can tell that she is very grounded and extremely sensible. Her work ethic is also very commendable. Not a time watcher.

Massage: thorough and strong, constantly checking in on you if the pressure was right.

Looks: Don't need to take much of a discount from her wechat photos, she has very nice sharp features. Her boobs, which i think should be around C was of great shape and firm.

Her HJ started slow and sensual. I enjoyed zhut zhut her boobs while she moan directly into my ear. Her moans were seductive and incredible. Got super turned on and surrendered quickly.

Location: Not too convenient for public transport, quite a distance from MRT i think. If u drive, no issue, plenty of carparks. Shopfront is also pretty public, many coffeeshops nearby. Those who value privacy may need to come during off peak / non meal hours. Curtain shop with shared bathroom.

Damage: $75 (1.5 hour) + $xx. Such a good price for what u get.

RTM: YES, definitely. If she keeps up such high standards, will make her my regular.

Hi Bro... can share the contact for Wechat? pls... Thank you...
Old 14-05-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
Elson118 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyElson118 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben83 View Post
60 min hdly.. 😱😱😱

Best hdly I had was from Adele
But not 60min😱😱

Care to share ctc pls.. 🙏🙏
Had try Adele HDLY , her skill really no horse run

I believe all ML wont give full 60min , most will end 50min to 55min for take shower and wear cloths
Old 14-05-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 7
jacksontang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjacksontang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Care to share bro? Thanks a lot.
Old 14-05-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 4
zebrazeus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share this West side Mxx details and contact?
Thank you very much.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1