The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2005, 02:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 20
warmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywarmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Action in Ipoh mali!

Yo! bros any hot action in Ipoh area...
might be getting a assignment there staying over
need more info on hangouts & babe hunting like FLs & Massage
safe place to play or boring no action in Ipoh???
PM me for any private OKT/FL numbers haha!

Thanks..... Ipoh Mali!
Old 04-07-2005, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

Hi bro,

Ipoh is a HOT area!

[1] Ipoh is well known for its HC. The famous HC's are Taiwan [Toi Wan], 88 [Bart Bart] and Big Sister [Dai Gah Jie] all along Jalan Kampar. Ask any Ipoh taxi [nego taxi fare before you board] the driver will take you straight there and wait for you too to send you back.

[2] The HC's are very traditional F...k houses. Looks like those "aquariums" of Bangkok and Hatyai but smaller scale [like Taiwan, Waldrof of Penang] You can view those [all] girls at your leisure before deciding. No need "jiew geng" parade. The standard FJ +BBBJ [depends: Locals: BBBJ Thais: BJ] price is RM80 only [no need to tip, dun spoil the market, please] The OKT's can speak Mandarin [Cantonese is the lingua franca of Ipoh].

[3] If you are lucky, you may get very good service from them, exactly like a package deal + massage at RM 80 only leh..

[4] There are spa's [like Robin Spa, HillCity spa] but they can not challenge those HC's, especially first grade girls go to Taiwan. The worst choice goes to Big Sister...i dun recommend Big Sister, unless you wnat to try all!!

[5] There are pubs for pick-ups located at the Jusco area...as I am an old man, I dun fancy that so I could not provide any info.

I love to cheong in Ipoh!! everytime on business trips, I would have 3 sessions a night at Taiwan, 88 and Big Sister. Enjoy!!

Ipoh is not dead like Melaka!!
Old 04-07-2005, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 20
malboro78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You can try to go to the joint at Lucky hotel. If I not mistaken, they have PRC, Thai, Vietnam and Myamar.
Old 04-07-2005, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
patpat is Cool - loads of Potential

& also must try the ipoh hor fun!!!
Old 11-08-2005, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 19
Tyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

Wow thanks for the info I will be going to Ipoh for a week's assignment too. Btw is there any overnight FL & where I can in Ipoh to "ta bao" back to my hotel for the night.
Old 11-08-2005, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
cocksters deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how's the rates? ta bao got extra charge anot?
Old 17-08-2005, 04:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
sgarsemen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyral
Wow thanks for the info I will be going to Ipoh for a week's assignment too. Btw is there any overnight FL & where I can in Ipoh to "ta bao" back to my hotel for the night.
If got "ta pao" info, dun mind let mi know too...
I will be going KL in a mth time... So can try Ipoh hor fun and local delights too...
Old 17-08-2005, 07:54 PM
Samster

Tyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to behold

I'll go around recce the scene there coz going nxt week. Wish me luck.
Old 18-08-2005, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
sgarsemen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyral
I'll go around recce the scene there coz going nxt week. Wish me luck.
Yeah... wish u good luck...
Old 06-09-2005, 07:40 PM
Samster

1st thing sorry for the late reply came back on the 2nd from Ipoh but PC got problem. So to cut the story short here is my FRs.

1) Monica(Penang) from Robin Spa,(Captain say best skill)
Face:6(Looks like late 20s to early 30s)
Boobs:6.5(Huge nipples + B cup)
Catbath:8.5(lick from head to toe & feet very shiok)
BBBJ:5.5(Not very good)
AR:7.5(Sibeh long sia abt 15mins coz my 1st time AR)
FJ:6(Very loose + fake moan sian)

2) Lily(Ipoh) from Robin Spa,(I wanted a young 1)
Face:7.5(So much better looking + only 20 nia)
Boobs:6.5(pink but only A cup)
Catbath:8(as per Monica)
BBBJ:7
AR:7.5(same as above)
FJ:7(ok moan not so fake)

3) ????(Petaling Jaya) "Taiwan",(4got name)
Face:7
Boobs7.5(I chose C cup)
Catbath:7
BBBJ:7.5
AR:6(just lick abit nia)
FJ:7.5(Very horny)
Damage:RM80(4got liao)

4) Ai Qing "love" from(Ipoh) "Stairway"(it is the "most" happening pub as told by the people there)
Boobs:7.5(33 C yummy)
Catbath:NIL(I catbath her nia)
BJ:8(Really can suck & stuff my bro into her throat)
AR:NIL
FJ:8(Best F in Ipoh I had, she scream like crazy)
AJ:7(Only girl I can have anal)
Damage: 1 bottle of Brandy + "camp" there for 3 nights but worth the time & cash.

All in all, bros who wans discreet go to Spas coz Captain friendly even told me where other place to chiong & look for ons. Taiwan dun go too late if really wan to go dun bring too much $$ coz the place there is quite messy heard from cab driver got afew ppl kana rob there on the way back but the girls are SOLID + wun burn pocket. For ONS try pubs if U can speak Cantonese like me but dun try the waitress there coz they earn abt RM3K so they dun do FL + they quite tao unless U open a bottle of something they wun tcss with U. Or maybe coz I not yan enuff so must wait till I open a bottle of Brandy then slowing bees come to flower. However my patience paid off with "love" spenting the night with me manage to complete 4 shots with her coz nxt day flying back to Sillypore liao.
Old 07-09-2005, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 19
albert05 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro Tyral.

This sat I will go to Ipoh......
Where is "Stairway"?

4) Ai Qing "love" from(Ipoh) "Stairway"(it is the "most" happening pub as told by the people there)
Boobs:7.5(33 C yummy)
Catbath:NIL(I catbath her nia)
BJ:8(Really can suck & stuff my bro into her throat)
AR:NIL
FJ:8(Best F in Ipoh I had, she scream like crazy)
AJ:7(Only girl I can have anal)
Damage: 1 bottle of Brandy + "camp" there for 3 nights but worth the time & cash.
Old 27-09-2005, 10:57 AM
Samster (M)

tuckei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

hei,

Can anyone tell the exact location for Taiwan ( TOi WaN)... in IPoh??

I went all the way Jalan Kampar .. just manage to find at BIG Sister (Dai Kah Jei). The HC there damm bad. Damm disappointed !!!

Body: 0
Service: 0
Look : 4

Pls kindly guide on the actual location .... really hope to try on it..
Old 27-09-2005, 01:54 PM
Samster (M)

tuckei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai
Hi bro,

Ipoh is a HOT area!

[1] Ipoh is well known for its HC. The famous HC's are Taiwan [Toi Wan], 88 [Bart Bart] and Big Sister [Dai Gah Jie] all along Jalan Kampar. Ask any Ipoh taxi [nego taxi fare before you board] the driver will take you straight there and wait for you too to send you back.

[2] The HC's are very traditional F...k houses. Looks like those "aquariums" of Bangkok and Hatyai but smaller scale [like Taiwan, Waldrof of Penang] You can view those [all] girls at your leisure before deciding. No need "jiew geng" parade. The standard FJ +BBBJ [depends: Locals: BBBJ Thais: BJ] price is RM80 only [no need to tip, dun spoil the market, please] The OKT's can speak Mandarin [Cantonese is the lingua franca of Ipoh].

[3] If you are lucky, you may get very good service from them, exactly like a package deal + massage at RM 80 only leh..

[4] There are spa's [like Robin Spa, HillCity spa] but they can not challenge those HC's, especially first grade girls go to Taiwan. The worst choice goes to Big Sister...i dun recommend Big Sister, unless you wnat to try all!!

[5] There are pubs for pick-ups located at the Jusco area...as I am an old man, I dun fancy that so I could not provide any info.

I love to cheong in Ipoh!! everytime on business trips, I would have 3 sessions a night at Taiwan, 88 and Big Sister. Enjoy!!

Ipoh is not dead like Melaka!!

Hi pomrakthai,

May i know the exact/actual location of Taiwan( Toi Wan) & 88. Really wan to go to explore there..

Last weekend, i went to BIg Sis.. Too bad.. the HC there dam lousy.. Even the captain there also not serving...

Service : 1/10
Body : 1/10
Breast: 1/10 ( Smallest)

I wound like to try on Taiwan.. Pls tell me the actual location/add..thanks
Old 27-09-2005, 07:29 PM
Samster

Bro just hop in a cab with a Chinese driver & tell him to bring U there.
Old 27-09-2005, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckei
Hi pomrakthai,

May i know the exact/actual location of Taiwan( Toi Wan) & 88. Really wan to go to explore there..

Last weekend, i went to BIg Sis.. Too bad.. the HC there dam lousy.. Even the captain there also not serving...

Service : 1/10
Body : 1/10
Breast: 1/10 ( Smallest)

I wound like to try on Taiwan.. Pls tell me the actual location/add..thanks
The Taiwan HC is the most popular of the 3 HC's [Big Sister, Taiwan and 88 owned and run by thesame boss..there is another one known as "U&Me" that opens from 0900 hrs till 2100 hrs ..to cater to teh morning shift of samsters!]

[1] Taiwan HC is located at the same row as the Perodua showroom. Just make your way along Jalan Kampar and park your car at the Store supermart, walk across the road towards the petrol station, you will find a corner lot which is the Perodua showroom, next to a big monsoon drain. The Taiwan HC is located at the other end corner lot , same row of shops. Taiwan has the best selection but the OKT is a bit stuck up, but better than Bg Sister. The Big Sister is the worst HC and the girls there really sucks! Low grade and stuck up.

[2] 88 HC is located further. Just proceed further you will come to a Shell petrol station after the Caltex. 88 HC is just located along the row of shops after the Shell station. Good OKT's but girls limited. Last year 88 has an ang pai known as Sakura..wowwee...worth 2 times the amount you pay her!

[3] U & me is verymuch further away after passing a school. Mostly Thai girls. But cheaper at RM 70.

If you want a cheap and quick session, then these 2 [Taiwan and 88] are the best. BTW are you always going to Ipoh for business??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1