The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2018, 05:22 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute
L20H40 Review

I usually go inside see see, only got 1 uncle with a neck brace and the other older uncle. And a auntie sitting at the counter picking calls.

But no girls.

Any bros have review of this place?
Old 28-04-2018, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!
Re: L20H40 Review

Went to rtf XiaoWen @2040, saw 5 newbies mostly SYTs.

Working are XiaoLing, XiaoKai and XiaoMei
Old 28-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfish View Post
Went to rtf XiaoWen @2040, saw 5 newbies mostly SYTs.

Working are XiaoLing, XiaoKai and XiaoMei
They started working liao mah.

Don’t forget to update here: https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=683314
Old 28-04-2018, 01:21 AM
Samster

rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
They started working liao mah.

Don’t forget to update here: https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=683314
Probably 7May2018 (Mon)
Old 10-07-2018, 09:42 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Jasper9876 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried threesomes with xiao dan and xiao bei at house 2040 on the recommendation of xiaodan.they r best buddies from china. Fantastic service and they are both totally at ease with each other and exactly what u see from japan av.both girls can kiss ,lick and do anything to each other and vice versa.one bbbbj,caress ,touch and French all simultaneously.omg really cannot tahan.for bros who is into service and wanna cum strongly,this is my most sincere heartfelt experience. French,touches and fondling n playing with me n themselves n u can imagine those Av that u see and can't wait to experience,this is the time as it's not easy for girls to be able to click n kiss n lick n play among themselves.totally natural wet and immersed in the whole section . Everyone cum and truly and enjoyable experience.try to believe.physical appearance is to each his own.for this session I m into the experience so do give this a try.best threesome now n pardon my lousy English.jus to share ,pls dun flame .Thank you
Old 29-07-2018, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Remembered Xiao Dan from my KIV list of potential replacement for ex-1606 Siqi, so gave Xiao Dan a try at her home base 2040 last week. First impression was okay. She does look like a GND version of Yvonne Yong with fair skin and small boobs. She also had this playful personality that reminds me of ex-1608 Fei Er.

As for service, I consider her above average. Before shower, she hugged me tightly and started licking and sucking my nipples after taking off my shirt. During shower she already started giving catbath on my back and then an AR with me standing up, which are not common with other WLs nowadays. Action continued on bed with boob massage, AR, BBBJ and catbath especially on my ears which was quite exciting. Finished off with missionary FJ while frenching her passionately.

Overall, a GND with decent services but not the type that would excite me as much as Siqi did. Thanks to bro Bronzegod for recommending.
Old 26-07-2019, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by forexswift View Post
There is also a new girl, Xiao Qi (小琪) @2040 not slim with ample C boobs.
Old 26-07-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Don’t forget about Xiao Li she is a real good one too

Last edited by Fat Fatt; 03-08-2019 at 11:49 AM.
Old 27-07-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfish View Post
There is also a new girl, Xiao Qi (小琪) @2040 not slim with ample C boobs.
Update: Xiao Qi (小琪) @2040 has RTC
Old 02-08-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
JustForFun97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very first time in GL today. Decide to try 2040 as I rmb someone said this was a good house. Forgot to ask OKT name, was an uncle who was nice and got me a drink even though I initially said no need. Had the unbelievable luck to meet Xiaobei, who was available just nice when I come in. Not sure if she is an AP in this house (first time as mentioned) but she definitely ticks all the marks for me.

Cat150
Girl: Xiaobei
Origin: Guangdong
Height: 168? Don't remember exactly, but she was definitely on the tall side.
Body type: tall, slim and willowy.
Assumed age: 18-20?, looks like hot JC/poly girl especially when she lets down her hair.
Actual age: 22 (according to her)

FR, ordered according to attributes I value the most to least.

GFE/attitude: 10/10. Always had a thing for girls who are approachable yet not intimidatingly forward. Xiaobei had this characteristic where I just feel at ease with her and would enjoy spending time with her even without any hanky panky involved.
Service: excellent. Most accomodating to requests (kissing/painting), did offer AR but not exactly my thing. Catbath with good suction, extremely turned on by her tickling and teasing. Naturally wet and tight, her cowgirl will force you to surrender in no time.
Body proportions: insanely hot. Watching her in the overhead/side mirrors while she ride me was amazing.
Boobs: A/A-? Not sure how to judge. Only thing I consider not 8 to 10/10 for average guys. Not for boobs lover. However this suits me just fine. I actually like tall girls with small boobs. Personal preference, 10/10 from me anyway LOL.
Room: deserves special mention. The mirrors all around make for a truly remarkable and (cinematic) experience. Lights were comfortable, warm and bright enough to enjoy the action visually.
Danger of KC trap: EXTREME

Overall, I rate this a 10/10 for my first sojourn into geylang. Here's to many more years of happy booking before global warming claims human civilization!
Old 04-08-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster

2040 Xiao Yue (小月)
Hunan 25y
Height 1.63m Weight 53kg
Debut One month ago.
Previous experience once a production worker.

Looks plain to me with simple makeup, red lips make her more sensual. A friendly, shy and not chatty WL.

Tummy has no tattoo. Pussy can grip tight. Natural B boobs and allows sucking and playing of nipples. Pussy not trim. Soft moaning.

Frenching and painting.
Allow cock rubs pussy and petting.
AR done on fours.
Bbbj hardworking. Lick balls on request.
CIM until your last drop, legs can go soft.

Sex and fingering with condom

No attitude, follows what you request her to do and no black face. Not a time watcher. Lack GFE but will improve with more experiences.

RTF - Yes

Last edited by rabbitfish; 19-08-2019 at 06:54 PM.
Old 11-10-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

2040 Xiao Ke (小可)
25y SzeChuan
Height 1.66m Weight 55kg
Debut: 10 Oct2019

First impression is tall with nice legs, Presentable, Pretty and Fair.

Nice red lips, eyes and wearing a tight fitting red dress.
Nice pair of panties. No tattoo on tummy.
Can communicate well with smiles and laughter.
Pussy moist with swollen clitoris.

AR was done perfectly well which i like too.

Boob size A (Not for boobs lover). Small bush not trim. Willing to please, submissive and very good attitude. Soft moaning and naughty words like "lick me". Allows nipples to be fondle.

Bbbj (balls and shaft) can be sensual and strong suction.

Allows frenching and kissing after painting.

Allows fingering with condom but request to be gentle and giggle saying finger has bone.

Easily sweaty when she works hard. Endure most naughtiness without showing black face. Saw her head raise watching the prick f*cking her, quite erotic.

Not a time watcher. Ask her whether can CIM and she says she don't know how to do (not a direct NO). So maybe possible, in future.

Ask her who she resembles and she says Charmaine Sheh (佘诗曼).

Give her a good tip.

Give me a kiss while leaving the room.

RTF - Yes

Saw another new WL XiaoNan (小南) @2040 with very big boobs.
Old 29-11-2019, 08:53 AM
Samster (V)

iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Any latest review on 2040?

Noticed that 2040 have been taking girls from other houses. Wonder do they have their own in-house brands
Old 29-11-2019, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
Any latest review on 2040?

Noticed that 2040 have been taking girls from other houses. Wonder do they have their own in-house brands
They got Xiao mi, Xiao li and Xiao bei. Not bad
Old 29-11-2019, 09:13 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
They got Xiao mi, Xiao li and Xiao bei. Not bad
I wonder if the xiao bei is the same xiao bei i have met before. hmm...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1