The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2017, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Lucky8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cheating Wives

Nice story, hope to read more.
Old 27-09-2017, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

waiting for new updates
Old 27-09-2017, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 15
Blueblackeye is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueblackeye is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueblackeye is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for next instalment .
Old 27-09-2017, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Previously... “…I don’t know… I never had one so big before…”, Jaslin honestly replied. “You will”, he chuckled.

“Stroke it. Yes… can you feel it gets harder and bigger?” the man keep engaging Jaslin in a sordid conversation. It has slowly conditioned her to accept it as a natural thing to do in his presence.

“Yes…”, holding that burning rod in her hand has send more juice to her pussy. She knew she was in a bad situation, unsure of her final fate. But the man has not hurt her in any way so far except giving verbal threats. The nipples and pussy licking and now this hot rod in her hand had somehow ignited her docile sexual desires. Although it’s hard to admit, but she actually looking forward to what’s to come next.

“Have you try breast fuck before?” he asked as his rough fingers pinch and rub her nipples lightly.

“ahhh…”, she arched her back responding to his touch. “No… my husband cock is not big enough to really enjoy that…” Jaslin felt sorry saying that but she was getting horny as time passed.

“Well it’s a waste since your boobs are fucking huge!” he complimented her.

Jaslin felt flattered. She felt he straddled her and she felt a tint of disappointment for that cock to leave her hand. Then she felt that hot rod was sandwiched between her boobs as he squeezes her boobs from both side and started to breast fuck her. She was quite amazed that his cock was hitting her chin every time he thrust forward! Oh my god… such thickness and length… can my pussy take it? She immediately felt ashamed at that thought.

“Open your mouth and try to suck my dick”, he commanded as he pinches her nipples.

Jaslin eagerly arch her head forward and opened her mouth, sticking out her tongue to feel the position of that dick. Gone was the initial fear as she was overcome with desires. She felt it hit her lips at the next thrust and she held it with her free hand and bring it into her mouth. The man stopped thrusting and let her work on his cock head inside her mouth. He gave up breast fucking and moved forward more and more of his dick went into her mouth. He supports the back of her head with his right hand as his left continued to play with her boobs.

“That’s good… use your tongue… yes… suck harder… good…” Jaslin was using all the technique she knew on his cock. She was hoping if she can make him cum just be blowjob he might just leave her pussy alone.

“Lick my balls too”, the man shifted his butt higher to position his balls on her lips. Jaslin felt her tongue glaze across his balls back and forth. A weird sensation of soft skin and testicles under that skin.

“You know rimming?” he asked.

“huh… I don’t know… what’s that?” she said.

“Lick my asshole too, that’s rimming”, he shifted again and his asshole was within centimeters from her lips.

“Do it”

Jaslin never did that before and find it kind of disgusting. Lick asshole?? Well it’s not like she had a choice anyway. She tentatively stick out her tongue and her tongue touch his asshole and she flick her tongue around it.

“Ahhhh yes… Good job… keep going” he was enjoying the rimming and then he turned his body and switch it to a 69, shoving his cock back into her mouth as he returned to eating her leaking pussy.

“ohh god… mmm… mmm…”, Jaslin moan was muffled by the cock inside her mouth and she taut her body from time to time responding to the intense pleasure coming from her pussy. It makes her really horny now. She wanted that cock inside her but she knew it’s wrong to beg for it. Instead she asked: “can u release the straps on me…? I won’t run… we can…” she stopped saying anything.

“We can what?” the man wanted her to continue.

“We can… we can… fuck better?” Jaslin think she must be mad to say that. Then the man got up and released all her restrain. He lie next to her and kiss her deeply, chasing her tongue with his and Jaslin responded eagerly. He knew he had her. “That’s my girl”, he said. His went on top of her and spread her legs. He pointed his dick downwards and rub his shaft on her pussy lips up and down with it as he suck her nipples.

“You want it? You want my big cock inside?” the man held his dick and grazes his cock head over her puffy mount and clits.

“Yes…” Jaslin said meekly.

“Louder. Say I want your big cock inside me”, the man continued to tease her with his dick spreading her wetness all over her pussy lips.

“I want your… big cock… inside… me…”, Jaslin felt the heat from his cock and it drove her crazy with a wanton need to get fuck hard.

“Did I force you to get fuck or you wanted to get fuck?” the man asked again.

“I wanted to get fuck”, Jaslin bites her lips, humiliated but true, she really need a good fuck. The man was happy with her confession and he knew his recorders recorded every bit of it.

“Since you have been a very good girl. Here is your reward”, he drove his cock deep inside her and immediately Jaslin felt her breath taken away from her. She felt the fullness of it inside her, grinding every sensitive nerve of her pussy inside.

“OH GOD!... oh FUCK!” she claw his back with her fingers.

To be cunnnntinued…
Old 27-09-2017, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Flemish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky8888 View Post
Nice story, hope to read more.
Same here too
Old 27-09-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
FieldSuits deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS!
Old 28-09-2017, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Keep having jap av replaying in my head when I read haha... so erotic
Old 28-09-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Helium5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flemish View Post
Same here too
Same here also
Old 28-09-2017, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
wantonbeetaimak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxxx3 View Post
Keep having jap av replaying in my head when I read haha... so erotic
Agree with you bro
Old 28-09-2017, 10:10 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueblackeye View Post
Camping for next instalment .
54 power return
Old 02-10-2017, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Power update lah TS.. keep it cumming..

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 02-10-2017, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
DTL2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for update too
Old 03-10-2017, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
bacardo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support.
Old 04-10-2017, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Previously...“Since you have been a very good girl. Here is your reward”, he drove his cock deep inside her and immediately Jaslin felt her breath taken away from her. She felt the fullness of it inside her, grinding every sensitive nerve of her pussy inside.

“OH GOD!... oh FUCK!” she claw his back with her fingers.

Dan could never stretch her like that. Ahhh fuck... Jaslin was gasping for breath, her pussy gripped that cock tight and snug. She almost forgot how good a cock felt inside her after a long drought period. Her pussy came alive and welcome that intruder with copious amount of cunt juice. She closed her eyes tightly even though her eyes was already covered with a eye mask, savoring that cock inside her.

At this moment she was not a victim anymore. It was a purely physical lust that need to be put out by that big cock inside her. She begin to rock her body towards that cock. Feeling that the man smile and took her nipples into his mouth again.

"AHHHH!!", a raspy voice emerge from Jaslin as she claws at the padded flooring of the van. Her sensitive nipples just added fuel to the fire burning in her belly. She started to whimper and wail in pleasure, circling her legs around his body, urging him to move.

"You want me to move my cock?" the man asked, sucking on her ear lopes, licking her neck, tasting her sweat.

"Yes... please... please...", she murmurs. She was glad she wore an eye mask so she don't have to look at him, betraying her fury lust that was consuming her, the lust that origin from his enormous cock and spread all over her body.

"Please what?" he withdraw his cock just an inch and quickly jap her pussy with it as he ask.

"Oh fuckkk!..." the jap was painfully delicious and it make her craving for more.

Forgive me Dan... Jaslin thought. "Please... fuck me...", she begged.

"When was the last time you fuck?" he was still teasing her, grinding his hard cock around her pussy.

"OHHHHH GOOOODDDDDDDDDD!", Jaslin felt like she was going mad. She really really need that cock. "I can't... remember... please... just fuck me... fuck me please...", she squeeze her pussy muscle hard on that cock.

“Well guess what? You WILL remember today", he pull his cock all the way out til just his glan was inside her then he rammed it back to where it belongs.

He moved forward and hug her petite frame while he cock rampage her non-stop with full force, countering his impact by holding on to her shoulder as he pump his cock in and out of her pussy.

Jaslin never felt this good before during sex. It was like her whole body was alive, every nerve was tuned to transmit that heated pleasure from her pussy to every cell of her body. She forgot everything. She just want that feeling to go on forever. Within minutes her pleasure peaked and she cried out with the least inhibition and her mouth was quickly covered by his hand as he keep pumping away without restrain. Her orgasm quickly overlapped one after another and she had spasm uncontrollably. The man paused as she arched her body and then crashed down on the flooring, panting hard.

"Look at you... Was it good?" he asked as he massage her clit lightly, playing with her soaking wet pussy.

"Oh god... oh god...", Jaslin was trembling lightly from the aftermath of her explosive orgasms. "yes...", she answered weakly. She felt he started to adjust and move her into doggy position. Oh god... she gladly obliged.

"I am just getting started here gal... can you feel my cock still hard as steel?" he swipe his cock head up and down her clit.

"Do you know why they call this doggy position and why it's your favorite?" she felt the man pushed his cock head inside her slowly and hold still.

"Why...?", she was getting hornier and hornier, her juice was already leaking and trail to the flooring.

"Because..." he lean forwards and held her shoulder with his hands, "we can FUCK like animal". He impaled her deep and the onslaught started.

She felt his cock hitting her hard like a jack hammer, furious, hard hitting and with incredible speed. It hurts a bit at the beginning then it change to something incredible. She covered her mouth with her hand as she scream and scream as the inexplicable mounting pleasure crushed any lingering guilt or fear inside her.

Her world has changed. The seed was planted inside her psyche. She doesn't realize it yet. But it will not be her last time cheating on Dan.

To be cuunnntinued...
Old 04-10-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for the updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1