The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 10-09-2019, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 13
justine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by laogao6969 View Post
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=743407
Any reviews? I get very sceptical when I see chio face. heavily filtered photo. Low price. Kena conned by alot of stable. want to hear some reviews from veteran here.
haven't been bonking from sbf for quite some time, no FR from me about the lady but from the pics itself only, the bod looks legit, the face went through "some" PS.

do update the rest if it turned out otherwise if you decided to try.
Old 10-09-2019, 04:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
hongghan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a wonderful session with Amy of Emmanuel today.

EM was fast to respond when I asked for Karen, but she has already gone home.

So I ask for recommendation and who can do oil B2b, bro EM recommended amy and I confirmed.

Reached place and there she was greeting me with a nice baby doll dress and service with a smile.

Shower was normal.

The session in the room was great from start to end.

First Amy is pretty and tall with natural assets. Better then photo in my eyes, Short of 1 pimple on her forehead. That made it better for me. She also spoke good English! We talked about many things under the sun and she said it’d be good to talk for a while before the act as this builds up emotions making the bonk more enjoyable.

So she rubbed oil teasingly from chest to knee and proceeded to rub her clit on my knee. She didn’t put that much oil so I suppose whats running down the sides of my knees were her juices.

CD on and she started with cowgirl. Amy is a b cup natural I think. Her nips stiffens and loses steam depending on how you tease them. I find cupping my mouth over them and gently pressing them with my tongue gently against my upper teeth works best.

She moans in pleasure lightly and while I was still in her will squeeze her breast against my mouth like wanting more.

Midway she will force you to lie down with her breast still in your mouth and with you still in her gyrate her hips while her chest is in your face. This forces my shaft to point towards my belly button and the sensation that follows is my first shot gone in a matter of 5-10 mins.

She will clean you and await your bro to rise again. I don’t know that she doesn’t like dfk so I tried. When I brushed my tongue across her teeth she joked: ”Delicious?” We both laughed loudly and cuddled.

We talked a lot more and I realize she is really nice to her room mates. She ordered them KFC and the delivery arrived across the road and she had the helper /Mama? Go across the road to collect them.

My boss then called about work and I had to take the call. Business makes me lose interest to fuck and amy noticed. She said we still got time and she can afford to wait till end of session. We talked a lot more and promised to exchange wechat line or whatsapp and meet up in BKK at the end of session.

Her joyful demeanour made me rise again and she pulled the same old trick that finished me off in 5 mins for the second round.

This time I overshot my timeslot by 9 mins. She didn’t mention it one bit.

After the shower I was treated to 3 girls proceeding to shower or after shower with other bros, Wrapped in their towels I had to look. Mabel and Nana were walking up and down the staircase so their short towels showed me stuff I normally had to pay to see. They were also protective of their clients so 1 was hurried and another was stopped. Another walked across me with Tiffany and treated me to a silhouette of her nice rear end barely concealed by the towel.

I faintly heard a “TSK” by one of the bros before I hurriedly completed my shoe wearing and scooted off. Amy gave me a playful smile sending me off with her thumb gesturing towards the girls and giving me a thumbs up.. =D

Back in the car I keyed in my notepad my to-do list if next time I cannot book Amy..

All in all an enjoyable session. There were marked improvements environment wise in the moon and star dark coloured bedsheets, air freshners placed on the table. And I couldn’t smell the KFC even though I saw the packed stuff on the table.

Disclaimer: the tactics that were applied to me may be very different for you. So pls take this with a pinch of salt and make your session your own k? Happy bonking. =)
Old 10-09-2019, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Zr0100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Gabtansg This wechat id dangerous, please avoid booking lady!!!!!!!
Have severe mental problems Must be treated as soon as possible,
I heard his story from 5 lady Everyone say same..Aiyo! very funny leh LOL!?!???! Tingtong man....
Old 10-09-2019, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 13
poi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Has anybody tried Mansion before and willing to share the experience? Could see that generally the girls looks not too bad, but dont know if they are like chivasangle and another stable a not.. can any kind souls pls advise? Thank you!!
Old 10-09-2019, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumtum_23 View Post
bro i dont see this "amy" under emmanuelle? she went back?
My apology for the typo error. I got mixed between 2 of the gals- Amy and TIFANNY

Both looks the same, and both Big Melons.

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 10-09-2019, 08:28 AM
Samster

yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman87 View Post
Nice FR by Bro yowkimfui.

However, this is confirmed not Amy, but rather TIFFANY.
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=743558

I can confirm and put my head on the board because I have checked on reliable sources and also I bonked AMY last night hahaha.

FR for AMY coming after this
My bad, I mistaken both TIFANNY and Amy; Both ladies looks the same, and also Big melons.

Old 10-09-2019, 08:30 AM
Samster

[quote] ========= Please DO NOT quote the whole post unnecessarily or you will be zapped - System Moderator =========

I was eyeing for her , my bad for mixing both of them (TIFANNY & this AMy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman87 View Post
FR - Amy @ Emmanuelle

After a wonderful OVN session with Wawa, I needed to get my mind off of her; so decided to try a new lady by Bro Superman. Checked the listing and set my eye on Amy.

Old 10-09-2019, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
geminiking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seduction68 Jenny

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Frenching: 9/10
BBBJ+FJ: 9/10
GFE: 11/10
Jenny is pretty and can fuck well and hardworking.
Her gfe is totally top class as good or even better than that of a real life girlfriend.
A real bargain at her dmg.
Going soon so dont miss her while she is here.
Old 10-09-2019, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Zr0100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[quote] ========= Please DO NOT quote the whole post unnecessarily or you will be zapped - System Moderator =========

Quote:
Originally Posted by geminiking View Post

Seduction68 Jenny

Nice !! Look so sweet
Old 10-09-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
h2lium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Little report for Chani from galaxy.

OKT gives clear and super fast answers and direction. Perfect communication. Girl is 22y old. Very cute, good ass but no boobs.

She is very very GFE and willing to please. Good bbbj and she does anal rimming without hesitation if you ask her.

Location is discreet and room is nice with window.

After 1st shot we cuddle and hug and smoke cigarette together. Her English is sufficient for chatting which I like a lot.

She is fairly new to this so please treat her rightfully.

Nice girl would maybe RTF.

Cheers
Old 10-09-2019, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Smash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by poi123 View Post
Has anybody tried Mansion before and willing to share the experience? Could see that generally the girls looks not too bad, but dont know if they are like chivasangle and another stable a not.. can any kind souls pls advise? Thank you!!
Not bad accordingly my experience. Okt is very nice, place is nice and girl is nice. As usual, picture discount 10-20% give and take.
Old 10-09-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 5
EASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud of

Not Much Fr on this Noon
Post this Fr for Noon ( hardworking SYT)

Admin
OKT was fast in my booking.

Location- East
Booking Date : 090919

Noon figure like those JC /poly student figure. Cfm not baby Elephant.
Boob- not too small or too big, just nice for her figure.
Catlick- Not bad for her 1st time in this line.
BBBJ- 8.5 as I like deep BBBJ.
HJ- 8.0 She not experience,short
69-Yes, we do.
Ky - No
Wetness-yes she get wet when finger, and painting.
Fj- 9 Same feel like fucking my gf when she was 18.
Gfe- 8

Rtf- I like to try other sty.
Old 10-09-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Darkraid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anymore tiffany fr?
Old 10-09-2019, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

========= Please DO NOT quote the whole post unnecessarily or you will be zapped - System Moderator =========

After all this pic look the closest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joebro View Post
FR Vincy LAX

Booked her last Friday but only got to write a review now.

Face: 8/10, Pretty lady, older than age posted but is still considered pretty and young in my eyes.
Old 10-09-2019, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Bro thanks for the effort. Belly Nice FR writing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleAA View Post

Precursor

Don't normally write FRs. The few times I did so in the past, was because I thought it was good etiquette to do so and I simply gave some numbers to some features in a halfhearted way.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1