The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2012, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Karen(16W15) + Ding Ding(1606A)

had a quick think again...n apart fm my potential target, Karen n Ding Ding also cum to mind...max has done us a favour wif his gd fr on Karen, do a quick search...not sure if he did one on Ding Ding though...tried Ding Ding quite awhile back when she first came...tall but abit of fats, B+ cuppers real n quite nice n bouncy...looks quite pretty n sexy n foxy, abit tan...svc more on gfe side n frenching not bad...perhaps worth a bonk

PS. add one more Zhou Xun(2047)...tall but abit of fats, C Cuppers real...v nice mix of sex n gfe svcs plus great frenching...a real sweetie who likes to take it slow during FJ to enjoy as well...
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
My good old buddy, any tall, good frenching, full B cup and great svc MM to recc?
Old 06-02-2012, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
A Little Bridge to Paradise

WL Name - Xiao Qiao
Origin - Guandong, PRC
Age - 23 years old
Height - 1.58m (barefoot)
Home Base - L2831A (House of Willie)
Misc Info - Used to be a dancer in Nite Club and a buddy of XLJ

Looks - 7.3/10

She looks above-average and she certainly looks lovely & demure to me, very nice large double eyelid eyes with lucious & natural eyelashes on both top & bottom of her eyes. Her nose is not sharp enough, if not, she would look very gorgeous like our local Media Corp Artist, Fiona Xie. In fact she looks a wee bit like Fiona Xie (about 15%). She has fair and almost flawless facial complexion. She has a tiny mole at the top of her left eye. She has long straight tinted hairdo.

Bod - 7/10

She is petite and quite curvy. Her butt is also quite curvy and perky. She has very smooth body complexion and a faded tattoo on her right hand.

Tits - 7/10

Although only A cuppers, they looks nice and also very nice to caress and lick. Her nipples are pale brown to very light pink in color (depending on the lightings in the room).

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.5/10

We have had some light petting and french kisses on the bed before we proceeded to shower. She was a sweet lass ...

Shower - 7.5/10

She gave me a body2body soapy massage, and a deep-throated BBBJ. We also frenched in the shower.

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

It was stimulatingly done! Excellent for a newbie ... Her sucking and licking pressure was just about ideal. However, she may need to train on her variation a little more ...

AR - 7.8/10

Very well done and stimulating! It would be great if she employs some hand action on my heirloom while ARing me ... Sher AR me while I was on my fours.

French Kiss - 7.6/10

Great! Passionate and engaging!

BBBJ - 7.6/10

I have to say her BBBJ skill is very good for a newbie of GL although she may have some experience in commercial sex else where. Her BBBJ style was deep-throated and senusous. No hand action involves ...

FJ - 7.3/10

We adopted gal on top and missionary. She was accomodative in changing style if one likes. Her pussy was quite tight but not very wet ... It was a Bridge of Paradise albeit it was a rather mild one ...

Attitude - 8/10

She is an accomodative, fun loving and courteous gal ... Am sure alot of young customers would like her.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-02-2012, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: A Little Bridge to Paradise

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

WL Name - Xiao Qiao
Origin - Guandong, PRC
Age - 23 years old

Enjoy,
MaXx
You are my hero, do you know that? You have literally bonked almost every single gal in GL.
Old 06-02-2012, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Little Bridge to Paradise

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

WL Name - Xiao Qiao
Origin - Guandong, PRC
Age - 23 years old

Looks - 7.3/10

She looks above-average and she certainly looks lovely & demure to me, very nice large double eyelid eyes with lucious & natural eyelashes on both top & bottom of her eyes. Her nose is not sharp enough, if not, she would look very gorgeous like our local Media Corp Artist, Fiona Xie. In fact she looks a wee bit like Fiona Xie (about 15%). She has fair and almost flawless facial complexion. She has a tiny mole at the top of her left eye. She has long straight tinted hairdo.

Bod - 7/10

She is petite and quite curvy. Her butt is also quite curvy and perky. She has very smooth body complexion and a faded tattoo on her right hand.

Tits - 7/10

Although only A cuppers, they looks nice and also very nice to caress and lick. Her nipples are pale brown to very light pink in color (depending on the lightings in the room).

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.5/10

We have had some light petting and french kisses on the bed before we proceeded to shower. She was a sweet lass ...

Shower - 7.5/10

She gave me a body2body soapy massage, and a deep-throated BBBJ. We also frenched in the shower.

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

It was stimulatingly done! Excellent for a newbie ... Her sucking and licking pressure was just about ideal. However, she may need to train on her variation a little more ...

AR - 7.8/10

Very well done and stimulating! It would be great if she employs some hand action on my heirloom while ARing me ... Sher AR me while I was on my fours.

French Kiss - 7.6/10

Great! Passionate and engaging!

BBBJ - 7.6/10

I have to say her BBBJ skill is very good for a newbie of GL although she may have some experience in commercial sex else where. Her BBBJ style was deep-throated and senusous. No hand action involves ...

FJ - 7.3/10

We adopted gal on top and missionary. She was accomodative in changing style if one likes. Her pussy was quite tight but not very wet ... It was a Bridge of Paradise albeit it was a rather mild one ...

Attitude - 8/10

She is an accomodative, fun loving and courteous gal ... Am sure alot of young customers would like her.

Enjoy,
MaXx
have yet to try this girl but agree she looks good. Saw some old timers chatting with her at 2831A when she was not working and had her period. But she still come out sit down and chat with these old men. Good attitude. Since she's a buddy of XLJ, may consider tarma-ing them for a sweet and sour spicy schoolgirl experience...
Old 06-02-2012, 10:16 AM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: Karen(16W15) + Ding Ding(1606A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
had a quick think again...n apart fm my potential target, Karen n Ding Ding also cum to mind...max has done us a favour wif his gd fr on Karen, do a quick search...not sure if he did one on Ding Ding though...tried Ding Ding quite awhile back when she first came...tall but abit of fats, B+ cuppers real n quite nice n bouncy...looks quite pretty n sexy n foxy, abit tan...svc more on gfe side n frenching not bad...perhaps worth a bonk

PS. add one more Zhou Xun(2047)...tall but abit of fats, C Cuppers real...v nice mix of sex n gfe svcs plus great frenching...a real sweetie who likes to take it slow during FJ to enjoy as well...
You should try Karen. She is strong in her kc. Good bonk if you tease her.

Have not tried Zhou Xin or Ding Ding. Need to see both gals
Old 06-02-2012, 11:33 AM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

So many gd fr on xiao la jiao. Going to up her this wk.
Old 06-02-2012, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
You should try Karen. She is strong in her kc. Good bonk if you tease her.

Have not tried Zhou Xin or Ding Ding. Need to see both gals
Karen is pretty, tall, leggies but too skinny & A cup only leh.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 06-02-2012, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
I prefer a skinny lady then one who is on plump side. A cup is fine for me. I kinda like them soft then big and unreal.

But there is an exception. I think Milk of 1819 is kinda ok. A lot of baby fats, but is kinda cute. She has good KC skills for sure.
Old 06-02-2012, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
I prefer a skinny lady then one who is on plump side. A cup is fine for me. I kinda like them soft then big and unreal.

But there is an exception. I think Milk of 1819 is kinda ok. A lot of baby fats, but is kinda cute. She has good KC skills for sure.
So I presume you like Ice, huh?

Milk is not mentioned in this thread before. Care to tell us more about her like her looks, tits size, height and service skill? Thanks bruddah!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 06-02-2012, 01:28 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Xlj + xq

if u do dont forget to share wif us all the nitty gritty hor...kum siah
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
have yet to try this girl but agree she looks good. Saw some old timers chatting with her at 2831A when she was not working and had her period. But she still come out sit down and chat with these old men. Good attitude. Since she's a buddy of XLJ, may consider tarma-ing them for a sweet and sour spicy schoolgirl experience...
Old 06-02-2012, 01:30 PM
Samster

Wink Karen(16W15) not Karen(1854)

think perhaps u got the wrong Karen bro
Quote:
Old 06-02-2012, 01:35 PM
Samster

Xiao Ya(2831A) + Milk(1819)

then perhaps u cld consider trying Xiao Ya(2831A)...tall, skinny, young...not bad looker, also gather her svc level has improved since she first came...

Quote:
is this Milk a newbie bro?...

Quote:
Old 06-02-2012, 01:42 PM
Samster

Re: Xiao Ya(2831A) + Milk(1819)

Quote:
then perhaps u cld consider trying Xiao Ya(2831A)...tall, skinny, young...not bad looker, also gather her svc level has improved since she first came...

is this Milk a newbie bro?...
Milk is not a newbie. Been here since Oct 2011, I think.
Do be warned that she is quite on the flabby side, but if you take a look at her, you would be quite surprised by her looks, which is kinda demure. KC is good, but bodywise is crap due to the fact she likes to eat a lot. But still a good bonk.
Old 06-02-2012, 01:42 PM
Samster

Re: Karen(16W15) not Karen(1854)

Quote:
think perhaps u got the wrong Karen bro
Which Karen are you talking about?
Old 06-02-2012, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
So I presume you like Ice, huh?

Milk is not mentioned in this thread before. Care to tell us more about her like her looks, tits size, height and service skill? Thanks bruddah!
ICE is definitely tall. Good KC skills. But no chemistry with me.

Her housemate, Dou Dou has better chemistry with me. I can see why a lot of brothers like her.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1