The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2019, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 8
Minkowski has much to be proud ofMinkowski has much to be proud ofMinkowski has much to be proud ofMinkowski has much to be proud ofMinkowski has much to be proud ofMinkowski has much to be proud ofMinkowski has much to be proud ofMinkowski has much to be proud ofMinkowski has much to be proud of
Re: [Short Stories] Qissya's Fucked List

Nice story, hoping to read more updates
Old 15-08-2019, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
mionity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting story. Looking forward to more updates
Old 15-08-2019, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 15-08-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 5
qissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

#6 The Wedding Banquet Benefactor

to the bride’s surprise, he stopped his hand right above her butt.. she wondered why as well..

“Guai (good girl in chinese)!” he patted her on her head. “so far you are loyal to me.. keep it up”

she nodded her head….. ‘WHY DID I DO THAT???’… she felt very led on, very nervous.. and timid too… but why???

lift arrived, he held her waist as he guided them to the suite… the bride was getting used to it….. when he opened the door…… it was a suite! the living room area was HUGE! there was even a pool table there in the corner… the bride was stunned, not knowing what to say…

“this will be your bridal suite for the weekend… like it?” He asked, with a hint of dissatisfaction, like he was expecting the bride to have a bigger response in gratitude..

“But I thought our complimentary room was the basic one?” She asked, still in awe..

“This is another gift from me to you.. so you like it?” He asked more sternly this time.

“Yes! It’s very nice! Thank you!” She was nervous but genuinely amazed and grateful. However, there was still a great deal of worry and suspicion. He could sense it too, a certain reluctance..

“Just a thank you ah? Only words no action?” He said ur slyly and sternly, he stretched out his hands signalling that he would like an action to be reciprocated..

The bride felt like she was rooted to the ground.. she knew she should extend the courtesy and give him a hug. It’s just a hug... no big deal. But she didn’t feel like she could do it. What’s wrong with me??? Then, she realised the reason for her stronger reluctance.. they were now in a hotel room! She didn’t know how much worse the situation was going to become!

“You sure you are thankful? Can’t even give me a proper hug ah? Aiyo like that where got loyal to me...” He was now clearly annoyed..

Out of fear, her muscles directed her body to hug him, but in an awkward manner.

“Good girl..” he hugged the bride back, locking her in a tight embrace. She was so nervous that she couldn’t even cringe a little, just stood still while her body was pulled in, her C cup breasts pressed on his tummy... he pulled her waist in for a tight hug! She felt his penis press slightly above her crotch area! he planted a few pecks on her cheeks.. then let her go…

“guai.. you’ve proven yourself a bit.. here take this..” he handed the bride something he pulled out of his pants..
Old 15-08-2019, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
chuckydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story!
Old 15-08-2019, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
zawky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice! Please continue sharing
Old 16-08-2019, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this story.
Old 17-08-2019, 06:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 17-08-2019, 08:52 PM
Samster

qissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

the bride felt it in her hand…. it was thick… thicker than before! she felt really nervous but another hint of excitement as well…

“go on.. take a look.. no need to be shy already..”

she looked it, so red and thick.. she really cannot believe it… it was thicker than before. she opened it… she had a huge shock..

“I really cannot accept this!” she reacted almost immediately, her good nature pouring out, making him like her even more now…

“that’s my girl..” he separated from the hug.. “that was a test… to see if you are marrying in my family for money or for the right reasons…” he took it back..

“then if I had taken it?” the bride asked out of curiosity..

“then I would have cancelled the banquet later, refund your parents.” he said, looking sly, as though he was or wasn’t joking… she couldn’t tell…

“are you serious???” the bride exclaimed! “that’s ridiculous!”

“you think i am joking when I say I want to see that you are loyal to me?” he raised his voice a little..

“no, i didn’t say that…” the bride watched him opened up the red packet..

‘how many packets does he have in his pocket??’ the bride wondered… ‘he made so much planning for this!’ she started to worry more, realizing there might be more traps to come..

she saw the stack in there…. it was stacks of purple notes.. she has figure out now that they were not orange $100 notes… they were purple $1000 notes! and it seemed like there were more than 40 pieces in there! he took out almost half of the stack, put them into his pocket, then turned and smiled at the bride.. “where’s the other packet I gave you earlier?”

“ oh…. erm….” the bride panicked…. she touched her head, trying to recall, it was so stressful, she has completely forgotten about it! he walked away to the sofa, put something on the table…

“it’s here la…” he unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants, revealing a bright red branded boxers…. the bride was shocked… “ahh.. feel better… pants too tight… he threw his pants on the sofa chair and he sat on the sofa.. “that’s what I like about you… can see your attention is not about money.. left it in the limo when you got out, totally forgot about it! I tell you, better keep these two big fat red packets properly and not let him see…”

the bride stood there feeling shocked… there he was, in just his white branded shirt, a golden expensive looking silk vest…. and just his boxers!! he was now taking off his socks……

“come.. help me massage my shoulders.. aching…” she heard him command… oh dear.. what should she do????
Old 17-08-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 23
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

upz for u

gogogo...
Old 18-08-2019, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
zhangxiaoming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jolly good story, enjoy reading it!
Old 18-08-2019, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.
Old 18-08-2019, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
smallgoodass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, looking forward to your next update
Old 18-08-2019, 08:20 PM
Samster

“come here. kneel behind me.. guai ah…” the bride realizes that he knew she was hesitating.. by using the chinese character for obedience, he’s trying to warn her once again… it was getting more nervous and frustrating for her…

wasn’t this supposed to be one of the happiest days of her lives?

however, she found herself walking towards him… he was just sitting there, not a threat….. yet… she knelt behind him, he wasn’t moving. this wasn’t so bad… she could not really see his boxers either, she felt more at ease. she started to
rub his shoulders, tried her best to keep her distance from him. he didn’t move much either. the bride felt more at ease again.. she thought this would be some simple massage on his shoulders… a few minutes later, he kind of leaned backwards on her legs, she didn’t seem to be that worried..

“can you rub my head? a little giddy…” he asked calmly…

she stopped her hands.. hmmm… ok… head… not so bad….she gently rubbed his temples, rotating clockwise direction…. she did it for a few minutes.. she felt him relax, his body weight leaning backwards more and more.. ‘that’s normal right.. he’s relaxing.. falling asleep maybe? that’s good! put him to sleep! then go look for hubby!’ the bride thought to herself…

“can rub below my eyes? helps me to relax… “ he asked nicely, sounding tired and sleepy..

“oh ok.. sure..” she agreed, feeling relaxed herself.. she started rubbing the area below his eyes gently, he leaned back further… her head was now leaning on her breasts! she was very disturbed, feeling his head on her breasts! she stopped her rubbing, froze.. not knowing what to do… he wasn’t moving at all though… she realized that he might be falling asleep… maybe, she would just rub him a little more and then slowly let him down to sleep on the sofa.. she felt him press more weight on her breasts now..

a few minutes went by… he was becoming still… she got bored rubbing him and waiting for him to fall asleep… she leaned forward to check, his eyes were definitely shut! while checking.. she also caught a glimpse of her his red boxers… oh shit! she looked away immediately.. but somehow, the image was stuck in her head! she shut her eyes and continued to rub his eyes… but shit… the image was still stuck in her mind! goodness.. she never really imagined it’s size or anything, she would just cringe when she felt it on her back.. on her crotch.. she never even form a single mental image of it’s size… even though it felt hard… now the image…..

“huh??” the wife let out a blurt.. she felt her hands being tugged gently down… she was caught off guard and didn’t know what to react!! why didn’t she pull her hands away? he lowered her hands down into his shirt and on his chests! wait! when did he unbutton his shirt!!!

“relax… just help me massage here only…” he indicated his chests to her… “it’s what a good wife should be able to do.. show me..”

what kind of massage is this??? she has never even heard anything like that! she was nervous too… realizing that there wasn’t really much threat here, she just started to cup and squeeze his chests….. this didn’t feel so bad… his chest was just slightly hairy..
she was pressing her breasts on his head in the process…

“can you be more gentle? you are supposed to help me feel relaxed.. like a good wife will!” he complained with annoyance in his voice..

she lightened her touch.. not knowing what to do, she rubbed his chests in circular motion… her palms pressing on his hard nipples… it was easy… she could feel his body relaxed… even hear him moan a little…. oh shit! she saw his boxers once again! by mistake!! the shape!! arghhh! oh no… now the shape was stuck in her head!!

“this feels good.. more gentle…” he moaned… sounded sleepy!

good! her plan was working… she lightened her touch even further.. realized that he enjoyed it a lot more… she focused on rubbing his nipples… maybe this is what he was asking for… she rubbed his nipples more.. it was funny watching him squirm and moan in discomfort….

“hey…..” the bride erupted… he had a sudden movement! he turned his body, hugged her legs and pressed a side of his face on her breasts now…. the bride was shocked! what was he doing?

“don’t stop…” he pressed on her sole hand which was still in his shirt as he turned.. the bride hesitated… he remained still and waited.. she was getting worried…….. but he remained still………. she got fooled… started to rub his nipple again.. oh shit!! she saw his erected penis again!!! the red color was too flashy to avoid eye contact!!! goodness!! it looks so scary!!!

oh wait… why was she even thinking about it…… he tugged on her other hand to get it to work too.. she reciprocated with his request. she could hear his breathing increase and louder, he grabbed her calves and started to feel the nylon material on her legs… he was caressing her calves… the bride started to panic… she didn’t know why.. she rubbed his nipples harder, intending to help him calm down further… she was clearly not thinking right!

He turned his head!
Old 18-08-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
Origumy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Getting exciting, pls don't stop!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1