The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2019, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: The perfect covert hotel

Just discover another one- Mercure Hotel @ Bugis.

It got outside lift to 2nd storey, you can arrange the girl to meet you.
When you went to main entrance, staff will greet you and watch you .
Mercure got loft room with club lounge access.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexis88 View Post
think its a sign. was searching this morn for a thread just like this. Bro tiahborlang Carlton is indeed a ideal choice. If you stay in the new wing, believe its very discreet.

Another one id recommend is Four Points, small lobby but can always meet on level 2 and go to room from there.

cheers bros
Old 18-08-2019, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 19
benq557 is a splendid one to beholdbenq557 is a splendid one to beholdbenq557 is a splendid one to beholdbenq557 is a splendid one to beholdbenq557 is a splendid one to beholdbenq557 is a splendid one to behold

Sorry to ask, if you check into a hotel only registered your name but the lady guest is not staying overnight still need to do registration at the reception? Presuming hotel is not those hourly type.
Old 26-11-2019, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

any of the above mentioned hotel provides short time use, like 2 - 6 hour ?

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 26-11-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 9
LCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by benq557 View Post
Sorry to ask, if you check into a hotel only registered your name but the lady guest is not staying overnight still need to do registration at the reception? Presuming hotel is not those hourly type.
In my exp dont need. Done many times at the 4 star hotels.
Old 27-11-2019, 02:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11254 / Power: 9
CLouboutin has a reputation beyond reputeCLouboutin has a reputation beyond reputeCLouboutin has a reputation beyond reputeCLouboutin has a reputation beyond reputeCLouboutin has a reputation beyond reputeCLouboutin has a reputation beyond reputeCLouboutin has a reputation beyond reputeCLouboutin has a reputation beyond reputeCLouboutin has a reputation beyond reputeCLouboutin has a reputation beyond reputeCLouboutin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
any of the above mentioned hotel provides short time use, like 2 - 6 hour ?
carlton and amara does short time but they have specific timing like 12-6pm etc, not suka suka walk in at your leisure and count the block from there...
Old 27-11-2019, 02:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11254 / Power: 9
CLouboutin has a reputation beyond reputeCLouboutin has a reputation beyond reputeCLouboutin has a reputation beyond reputeCLouboutin has a reputation beyond reputeCLouboutin has a reputation beyond reputeCLouboutin has a reputation beyond reputeCLouboutin has a reputation beyond reputeCLouboutin has a reputation beyond reputeCLouboutin has a reputation beyond reputeCLouboutin has a reputation beyond reputeCLouboutin has a reputation beyond repute

if your goal is to siam the reception or basically anyone in the lobby, can try robertson quay (budget) or wangz hotel (more expensive), both can drive in into underground carpark and take lift direct to room, no need to pass by lobby...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1