The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

Old Yesterday, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2483 / Power: 9
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongBrew View Post
Bros,
Can anyone advise what is the tips to give to the waitresses at Rad?
Your reply is greatly appreciated.
If the waitress serve a few table include yours, usually 100 baht is ok.

But if you sian her until she stuck on your table most of the time, I think she worth more tips for the time she spend with you. (those serving food or drinks is ok 50-100 baht, but PRs or u so call waitresses usually is min 100 up to 500-1000 depending on you & your pocket ).....tourist 100 baht is ok, but if u stay long and have intention to sian her, u agar agar lor.

DON'T give 20 or 50 baht to PRs....... is not easy to build up good reputation of Singaporean in CM so dun spoil our name hor.
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 6
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yeap, dun know who make Singaporean name smelly.. dare PRs to drink whisky shots @100b per shot.... but end up not giving any....
At Rad, Pr will be damn happy if you give 500 or 1000 tips... but if you start giving anything less than 100b, we will get to hear the PRs nagging how Keeniao Singaporean guys are...
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2483 / Power: 9
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

These PRs serve your drinks whole night you dare to give 20 or 50 baht meh??

Anyway you can buy your own whisky at sg dfs and bring over, cockage fee think is 200 baht nia....don't ask me how much is ice or mixer or coke etc.....I never check the bill, if I feel too ex for that night I just ask the PRs to double check to cfm any mistake only.
Advert Space Available