The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2019, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 6
trucq is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrucq is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Unexpected Sex?

Excellent story with nice graphics
Old 09-05-2019, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 09-05-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
chabonco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like this story bro TS, shall wait here for more updates
Old 10-05-2019, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 12-08-2019, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2475 / Power: 6
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

After the last encounter, quite a fair bit have happened.

Knowing the uncertainties with AA, I still broke up with my GF choosing the deep instead of waddling in shallow waters.

AA knew I had broken up and we met more often than before. We went on a getaway trip together and I have never put in so much effort in the planning. Mostly to ensure the hotel was right.

We met at the airport and the horniness for us both was apparent. We hugged and kissed all the time and couldn't be separated long. We boarded the plane and were somewhere in the right middle aisle. she was seated beside the window and thankfully, the seat beside me was empty. the plane took off as we hugged and cuddled. She had a shawl and was covering herself as she was feeling cold.

My hands was resting on her thigh as I grazed up and down her thighs. each time I was moving up, I pushed her sundress upwards reaching her pelvis area. she looked at me and bit her lower lip... that sight was enough for me to execute what I had in mind.

She covered that area with her shawl as I lean towards her blocking the view if the people are trying to peep through the gap between the seats. This time I moved to her pelvis area and stayed there. My middle finger trying to navigate through her underwear. She whispered into my ear and said "are you serious?"

I didn't reply as I felt her moist pussy from the side. She opened her legs further as I gained entry.

I didn't want to have erupt movements as I wiggle my finger into her hole. She looked out the window as I continued. I kept fiddling her wet pussy and each time the stewardess pass by, I would pretend to look out the window with her.

As I leaned forward, my wrist had more angle as I shove my finger all the way in, she hugged my fingering hand and rested her forehead on my shoulder. I kept doing it until she said "ok, ok, enough". I removed my had as she looked at me. I gulped the fingering hand into my mouth as she broke out a giggle saying "wah liao... you damn zhong kou wei"

the flight went on as I anticipated one hell of a fuck trip coming up....
Old 13-08-2019, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
Beardsley7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, camping for more
Old 17-08-2019, 02:14 AM
Samster

Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Fast forwarding … we reached our hotel, drop our bags and cuddled a bit. I knelt and lifted her dress to sniff her underwear. The faint urine smell and her juices left over from the fingering was a turn on. She giggled and told me later as she was hungry………

We came back from our shopping and stocked up our alcohol for the rest of the evening. The first thing she did was to strip naked and went on to unpack her bag. I admired her from the bathroom as it was one of those rooms where you can see inside from the bed area. I prepared the bathtub with hot water as she stepped in hugging me from behind. She wanted to shower first before soaking in the tub.

As she faced the mirror and bundled her long hair up, I hugged her from behind and fondled her breasts. She held my hand and led me into the shower cubicle, I was soaping her and caressing her whole body as she enjoyed the attention. I love it when she turned around and allow me to fondle her breasts as she butt-rubbed my dick. My dick was all stiff up as she kept wiggling perky ass against my dick. The foam made it more intense as I felt her shaven pussy to hear her moaned in delight.

Then it was my turn as she soaped up my body. Her soft hands rubbing all over my body and I was eagerly waiting for her hands to reach my aching penis. When her hands glaze through my shaft, I felt the sweetest sensation running across all my sense. With one hand shafting my penis, the other was fondling my balls. I stood there enjoying the sensation, but it was short lived. She went behind me to scrub my back and squatted down to wash my legs and feet. As I watched her, I felt proud owning this woman.

She stood up to wash my butt and she run her hands through my butt crack. I felt that sensation once again as I opened my legs wider. She was tickling lightly on my anus as I moaned in delight. Then using her nails, she scratched my balls gently from behind and my legs went wobbly for a sec as the sensation was simply mind blowing. She knew I love it as she carried on. Behind me, her left hand went to reach my shaft as her right was caressing my balls.

I don’t know how she does it, but her right thumb was tickling my anus as the rest of her fingers was scratching my balls. Her left hand was masturbating my shaft slowly as my legs went soft on few occasions. It was not orgasm inducing kind of sensation, but the feeling was just gripping and addictive.

After a while, we showered off the soap and went into the hot tub. We popped our beers opened and chatted….
Old 17-08-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
kowgal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, do continue ...
Old 17-08-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
zhangxiaoming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great thread TS, support and camping for more updates!
Old 19-08-2019, 08:04 PM
Samster

Soaking in the tub, we were facing each other as my legs were hanging outside as it couldn’t contain the both us. Her feet were underneath in the water as she teased my anus with her toe. I couldn’t resist but to lift my buttock a bit for her to fondle it. She went on to massage my dick with her feet and as it hardens, she stood up, turn around and position herself in.
She was squatting on my dick and as she penetrated me, she was pumping me slowly as I felt her breasts from behind. As the momentum quickens, water was splashing out of the tub. I stopped her and moved her forward as I doggy fuck her. As the orgasm builds up, I stopped and told her lets do it on the bed. She smiled and we dried ourselves up.

She was looking at the mirror and letting her hair down as I stared at her. I moved her to the dressing table chair and sat her down. She looked at me as I spread her legs opened and moved her buttock a bit out to expose her pussy and anus. She got my drift and put her feet up at the edge of the chair. Her shaven pussy and anus are now stretched, and I was in awe with the view.

I tasted her slowly and could feel her clit swelling up as I cupped my mouth over her pussy with my tongue wiggling gently over her spot. She was looking at me all this while and when her hand pressed my head against her, I knew she was gonna cum as I persisted. She gave a loud groan as I rubbed my mouth all over her area until she couldn’t not withstand the sensation anymore.

As stood up and drank my beer, she leaned over and put my entire soft dick into her mouth as she sucked fervently. I could feel her tongue inside twirling against my penis. Having my soft dick erect in her mouth was a sight I can’t forget as I watched her let it out bit by bit. Soon enough, my fully erected dick was half exposed as she continued sucking it.

I am not sure what to do next as I am not prepared to start my penetration now. I wanted more foreplay and I said “ I haven rimmed you yet” . she stood up and replied, “I thought you never ask”.

This time round, I asked her to sit on the same chair but with her back facing me. Her legs opened up as she sat with her butt out of the chair. I sat on the floor and admired her fully stretch anus. My first touch was to use the tip of my tongue gently touching the entrance of her anus but not anything else. As my tip of my tongue rested on her anus entrance wiggling it softly, she moaned in delight and said “fuck, this feels good”.

Slowly I started licking her whole anus gently and moved down to her pussy as I painted her from clit to her anus in soft strokes. She turned her head and looked at me as I carried on.
Moments later, I shoved my tongue into her pussy and in pumping action and moved on to her anus. Her body arched up as I was fingering her asshole with my tongue. The sound of ecstasy she was making encourages me to carry on as I slipped my fingers into her pussy. As I kept my ass tonguing motion going and the fingering taking place. She screamed “I am cumming, I am cumming…”

She burst into a wild orgasm as I felt her juices flowing out. She moved her knees onto the chair slowly as my fingers followed. She was arching her ass out as I continued jamming her pussy with my tongue still wiggling in her anus. My stiffened neck and numb tongue finally gave in as I stood up. With my right fingers in her pussy, I jam one finger into her anus as she continued her enjoyment.

Eventually, she relented and stopped me with her hands. She jumped forward on to the bed in exhaustion and leaned faced down. I took her beer and gave it to her as she sat up and gulped the whole thing down.
She let out a loud burp and said to me “I am all fed, can sleep already!”. I knew she was teasing me as I laid down on the bed to soothe my aching neck. She went to the toilet and came back shortly with her hair bundled up again. I knew it was my time to enjoy…….

photos taken were taken from web that depicts the closest feel....
Old 20-08-2019, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is very nice.
Old 26-08-2019, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

more plsss.. nice build up
Old 02-09-2019, 12:28 AM
Samster

As she looked at me from the edge of the bed, she popped another beer and took a gulp. She then crawled towards me as she French me she rubbed her thigh softly against my shaft. She moved down to nibble my nipple. It was my sensitive area as I enjoyed the sensation. She licked them each slowly and occasionally did the slurping move that would send a spike in the sensation. My shaft hardens as she fondled them with her right hand as she continued sucking my tits.

I can’t wait for her to go further down as I was already wet with pre-cum. She eventually moved down licking down to my stomach as she stopped and look at my harden rod. She used her finger tip to rub my pee hole as it was all wet. “Wah liao eh…so wet ah you” she played with my pre cum using her fore finger and I was flexing my hard dick continuously.

“please suck my dick”. I begged her. She smiled and tasted my pre cum as she used the tip of her tongue to taste my pee hole all this while looking at me. I moan in pleasure as my right hand went over to the back of her head. She knew I wanted to bring her head down and stopped me. “

She caressed her lips slowly around me dick head and used my pre-cum to moist her lips like a lipstick. I looked at her in awe as she grabbed my shaft trying to keep it in place from my flexing.
She licked my shaft steadily from head to toe. Her steady strokes were churning up an orgasm pretty fast. To my relief, she stopped to lick and suck my testicles killing off the momentum. I enjoyed the sweet feeling and looked at her. I lifted my thighs up exposing my anus in full view. She gladly went down further and rimmed me. She wiggled her tongue softly around my anus and the feeling was heaven. My hard on subsided a bit as the ass rimming was another sweet sensation altogether.

She found my entrance as she licked and wiggled her way in. I could feel her tongue entering my anus and I went cloud nine. My delight and moan encouraged her as she continued. After a while, she licked her way up to my balls area signalling ass rimming is over. Effortlessly, she made me hard again by slapping my soften dick on her tongue. While twirling around my head, she slapped it against her tongue looking at me. I rose again and was rock hard again. Without warning, she slipped it into her mouth as I groan in pleasure. As she went in, her tongue was twirling inside and as she moved out, she gave it a suck. She is a fucking expert as I looked at her.

Stopping her eye contact, she gulped my dick and pump it soft and steady with her mouth. Within seconds, my orgasm was at its final call.

I stopped her as she raised her head and looked at me.
She smiled and said, “You can cum in my mouth or in my pussy, which one you want?” I replied, “I want to fuck you first and then cum in your mouth.” She smiled and spread her legs over mine as she guided my rod into her pussy. As my rod slides in, I felt a warm and wet sensation gripping my dick…..

To be continued
Old 02-09-2019, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

v gudd... the images just heightens the imagination
Old 08-11-2019, 11:37 PM
Samster

Been busy and not able to find right material to portray my experience. But along the way things got spicy for me... When both are adventurous, life is indeed worth living.

Btw continuing in short...the fuck was amazing and i ended emptying my cartridge inside her.

Showing a teaser... Hope to share more soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1