The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2006, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 18
mrRX8 is a Helpful and Caring SamstermrRX8 is a Helpful and Caring SamstermrRX8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
My affair with a married syt. (Please read, especially for just married bros)

A very big hello to everyone, my first time posting in here. Just wanted to share my story with all fellow sbf bros here. This is a real life account which happened just about a year ago. I have been working in an mnc for quite some time now... this story involves me and ofcourse, u guessed it: a female colleague of mine.

I met Danine through a mutual acquintance, a year and a half back... She is pretty attractive, fair, well-endowed breasts, long silky hair... i noticed she particularly likes wearing short skirts which flaunts her flawless legs. It never did cross my mind that she was actually married as she was 23 when i met her. Anyway, to cut the story short, i had a huge crush on her and started to sms and chatted on the phone with her almost every night. I thought she had a bf, as i saw a guy picked her up from the office the otr time, a few of my friends in the company also saw her shopping with a guy fitting the same description... Just out of curiousity (not that i bothered), i asked her one night...

Me: hey Danine, i'm like chatting with u almost every night, won't your bf get jealous?

Danine: its ok lah...

Me: does he ever spend time with u?

Danine: yes, i meet him everyday.

Me: haha... didn't realise your time management skills r so gd... i thought i'm like taking most of your time already...

Danine: well... we stay together...

At that moment, i remembered that i felt a little bitter abt it... but i persevered... I was thinking bf only what... no big deal. Ofcourse if i knew she was married... total different story. As time goes by, i can tell that Danine had taken more liking towards me... she would automatically sms/call me when she's free (when her "bf" not ard). We started to go out more often together... I decided to make my move.

One evening after dinner, while walking to my car i tried to hold her hand... managed to last for about 10 seconds before she let go... i guess i had to go to plan B. At the carpark, i asked her how she felt about me.

Danine: I'm really happy whenever i'm with you, you're never boring and you always make me laugh.

Me: Danine, i want u to know that i'm happiest only when u'r with me... i know u have a bf, but i don't care. I just can't seem to help myself from having feelings for u. I don't mind even if u treat me as a substitute whenever your bf does not have the time for u... just please give me a chance, thats all i ask...

After the speech, could tell that she felt touched, but it was an awkward trip back... Both of us just kept silent all the way until we reached her place. That night after i reached home, i received an sms from Danine.

It read: " I had a great time today, hope u enjoyed yourself too... do let me know if u have nothing on tmr... miss u."

The next day i could still remember was a Sunday, Danine and i made plans to meet in the late afternoon. She asked me what i would like to do. I mentioned that usually on sundays i like to laze ard at home, order pizza and watch dvds... So around 5pm, she gave me a call.

Danine: Hi, i'm ready! R u coming to pick me up or shall i take a cab over to your place?

Me: Urm... Give me an hour, i'll pick u up from your place... (trying to hide my excitement)

Over at my place, we headed straight to my room where i have an lcd tv and dvd player... Immediately, i popped a dvd into the player, brought down the curtains and dimmed the lights. I can't believe it, lying beside me on my bed is the girl whom i had a tremendous crush on! Wow! Awhile later we started cuddling under the blankets when the air-con starts to cool the room...

As the movie was playing, i started to be more daring... afterall, it was only the two of us in the privacy of my own room... I gave her a peck on her forehead which she reciprocated by turning her face to me and gave me a kiss on the lips... Slowly, it developed into a full blown tongue lashing frenching which seemed like it lasted forever. Now my hands were all over her... i started by cupping her breasts to have a feel and slowly moved under her bra to touch her soft tender breasts, her nipple and aurora (just like feeling mahjong tiles...). While i moved my tongue towards her neck, my hands too moved downwards towards her skirt... (as mentioned earlier, Danine likes wearing short skirts to show her seemingly perfect legs) i gently carassed her thigh for awhile before moving in towards her lovehole...

As my fingers went under her g-string, could really feel that she's extremely wet... her pubes were totally clean and smoothly shaven! (which was a first for me, usually the gals i met would have at least a little pubic hair)... At this point, my manhood was about to burst out from my bermudas... I got into action. Moving my body on top of her frenching her at the same time, i lifted her skirt slightly... got between her legs and unbuttoned my bermz to let my manhood out for a breathe of fresh air... which was by then as hard as a rock. Rather than taking her g-string off, i pulled it aside and gently slid my hard rod into what felt like a warm, moist and tight lovehole...

(sorry for anti-climax... got to rush out, gonna be late for my date... will try to continue asap!)
Old 14-08-2006, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 20
yanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant futureyanki has a brilliant future
Re: My affair with a married syt. (Please read, especially for just married bros)

pls continue.
Old 14-08-2006, 09:17 AM
johnnyistoogood

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: My affair with a married syt. (Please read, especially for just married bros)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrRX8
this story involves me and ofcourse, u guessed it: a female colleague of mine.

I met Danine through a mutual acquintance, a year and a half back...
You met Danine, your female colleague through a mutual acquaintance? That's interesting. I supposed you are the extremely shy type never got to know your colleague, and your mutual acquaintance just happened to know your female colleague and introduced her to you. Hmm.... For me and maybe most of us here, I never needed to know a fellow colleague through any mutual acquaintance..
Old 14-08-2006, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

pls continue..
Old 14-08-2006, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 18
M@Work deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyM@Work deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, u mentioned this threat those that "just married" so means ppl like me married long ago can read this threat? Better be careful with de words u'r using

-------------------------------------------

Uz me if gd n leave me ur nick will return in fav once have Pw
Old 14-08-2006, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyistoogood
You met Danine, your female colleague through a mutual acquaintance......
That's exactly what I was going to ask leh....but you beat me....LOL
Old 14-08-2006, 06:43 PM
johnnyistoogood

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas88
That's exactly what I was going to ask leh....but you beat me....LOL
Many newbies now start with steamy stories, whether real or not nvm as long really cool. But they also should take note if the condom is leaking..
Old 14-08-2006, 06:48 PM
johnnyistoogood

Quote:
Originally Posted by auvoir
Errmm..after reading part 1...i still dunno why Just married bros must read leh..to be careful that our wives will fall for u ah? lol
Maybe he meant the "actions" those just married guys can take reference to?
Old 14-08-2006, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyistoogood
Many newbies now start with steamy stories, whether real or not nvm as long really cool. But they also should take note if the condom is leaking..
No this newby story as he claimed it's a true life story which involved him..as in his starting story.
Old 14-08-2006, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
truely_deeply4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice sexy encounter, bro!

Reminds me of my own sexperience with a married syt a little while back!

cant wait for your next instalment of your encounter!! Keep it up, bro!
Old 14-08-2006, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 18
mrRX8 is a Helpful and Caring SamstermrRX8 is a Helpful and Caring SamstermrRX8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hmmm... let me pls explain myself, firstly i didn't really notice danine until my frd introduced us... well u can say i am unobservant, but nvr shy... secondly, to all the people out there that thinks i'm a jerk, if u read properly, i nvr did know she was married! Is it my problem if the girl wants to have a fling with me cos i drive a cool car? Weird too... cos i'm always reading abt bros who dun really give a damn even if the bitch is married or not, i mean as long there's a piece of meat no matter how married or unmarried or old or young or ooozing with yellow puss... they'll probably come up with an excellent FR that ends with a "great gf feel".

A big thank you to those that read this story objectively, well actually the main purpose of this story is to let bros out there know that this account is real and commonly happens... even while you are reading this alot of married women are having an affair somewhere... So just treat 14th August like an extra-marital affair awareness day ok?? Anyway no offence, just an advice... treat your wife well just like you were still courting her... mrRX8 out.
Old 14-08-2006, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for you to continue your story
Old 14-08-2006, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Do continue with the story.
Old 15-08-2006, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dudulu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

look like another good story.... pls continue asap! camp here liao
Old 15-08-2006, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 18
jinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: My affair with a married syt. (Please read, especially for just married bros)

camping camping!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1