The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2010, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 14
Sexy Under is a glorious beacon of lightSexy Under is a glorious beacon of lightSexy Under is a glorious beacon of lightSexy Under is a glorious beacon of lightSexy Under is a glorious beacon of light
More Married Women Eating Out.... Why???

I visit SBF once in a while for a few years until my recent registration and there is something I would like to share and hear from fellow samsters.

In the last 2 years, 5 married women had crawled onto my bed. 3 had kids and 2 without. They are all working, age between 28 to 35. Though none of them is a ONS, they had no intention of divorcing. Are their husbands not sufficing their sexual needs?

Man eating out is nothing new but is woman eating out something upcoming and an indication of "equality"?

Appreciate feedback from bros as I actually developed some serious feeling for one of them.
Old 20-09-2010, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: More Married Women Eating Out.... Why???

Supply and demand basically.
Why you so like dat?
Old 20-09-2010, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
jbau is Cool - loads of Potential

so good le,
any lobang share lah
Old 20-09-2010, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 14
Sexy Under is a glorious beacon of lightSexy Under is a glorious beacon of lightSexy Under is a glorious beacon of lightSexy Under is a glorious beacon of lightSexy Under is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
Supply and demand basically.
Husband - Got demand but choose to find supply elsewhere and not at home?

Wife - Got supply but lack of demand so find new demands?

Not sure if I interpreted correctly but if this is the case, why are they married?
Old 20-09-2010, 05:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: More Married Women Eating Out.... Why???

They also will get horny and have their needs. I know a couple of married ones, one is a leading stewardess and her husband is an in-flight supervisor, when he's away on long trips, sometimes she'll call me and I'll spend the night at hers, sometimes she'll wear very sexy lingerie and give me first look before she tries them on for her husband.

The other is a senior manager with a bank and her husband is some high powered lawyer, he quite power one, can work for 4 days straight at the office, or so he says, so when she's bored, she calls me, but never at her house, always at her office. I either visit her during lunch or after work...

Who Shags Wins
Old 20-09-2010, 05:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
application9999 is Cool - loads of Potential

Give FR lah...got so many lobang...don't need to think so hard lah...just enjoy lah...
Old 20-09-2010, 06:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

hi ts,be careful not 2 be caught with yr pants down .....
Old 20-09-2010, 06:32 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

why eat out? because the food (or sausage) taste better outside

actually woman have the advantage when eating out becoz most men would not mind to satisfy the woman's needs.
Old 20-09-2010, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals View Post
They also will get horny and have their needs.
This is true for women who have been sexually "awakened" (if you know what I mean). Women who have experienced how satisfying sex can be pleasurable and even stress-relieving to themselves may feel the urge to have it.

However, as many of us know or suspect, men just want a lustful bonk to satisfy himself. Many women reportedly don't get strong enough, or many enough, orgasms through their can't-be-bothered-to-foreplay-and-do-a-fuckathon or workaholic-exhausted husbands/boyfriends.

For some men, the easiest way to get a sexual fill is to be sexually serviced by a woman who gives him pleasure while disregarding her own pleasure; that sort of woman comes most commonly as a sex worker or prostitute.

Conversely, for some women, possibly the easiest way to get a sexual fill is to seduce another man and hope he fucks longer and better than her husband/boyfriend.

Gender equality and with financial independence (a woman having her own income and not relying heavily on her man) can be considered a contributing factor to fear less the consequences of cheating and conceiving with a lover.
Old 20-09-2010, 07:18 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

married woman on contraception is the best!
Old 20-09-2010, 07:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

No wonder now there are even catchingspouse companies being set up widely in Sillypore now.
Old 20-09-2010, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 16
creeve is a Helpful and Caring Samstercreeve is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Basically, due to the high cost of living, it's becoming a common situation where both husband and wife have to work to cope with the rising cost of living. Hence, this result in not only the husbands having to settle their meal outside, more wifes are also beginning to eat out as well....
Old 20-09-2010, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Then it's going to be a cat and mouse chase after all. You eat my wife, I eat your wife. Let's eat together.
Old 20-09-2010, 10:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Sexi_Boy is Cool - loads of Potential

U need it, so does woman..... woman nowadays are more open as compare to those in the 80s..... they more decent they look, the more wild.....
Old 20-09-2010, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

So now best is don't get married and eat out. No wonder sg population is declining.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1