The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2007, 07:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Casonova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Weeks later, decided to try Studio 466 as I heard there were a few gorgeous ladies there. It was raining then which explains there were no customers in the waiting lounge. OKT brought a few ladies out and saw 2 that I liked, a PRC and a Korean. In the end, opted for the former as I havent bonk a PRC for quiet a while. (Regretted a bit though, explanation later...)

Her name is Sophia and wished her Ni Hao and she was quite surprised that I could speak mandarin. Slowly building rapport and she told me this is her first day. I was thinking to myself she would not be able to produce the same performance given in 39 Tope. Went into the room which is so much better compared to both 39 and 43 tope. She asked for the payment of $120 (cheaper than 39 n 43 Tope) and sweetly coo me to take a shower. Was showering and waited for quite a bit wondering where she is. Finally she came in and lied on the bed. I was puzzled as normally the ladies will always shower with the customer. Asked her why not taking a shower, she replied the OKT and other gals din tell her she needed to. I was like what the? dang....whatever, hope she gives a good servicel. Turns out she was standing outside waiting for me to finish my shower while I was waiting for her, oh god! Wasted some precious time already, sigh!

Her figure was ordinary (A cup I think and no erected and protruding nipples) and she brought KY jelly along with the condoms. This can't be good, jeez... later b4 the blowjob, she informed that Studio 466 gals only offer a blowjob with condom, company policy wor....aii, less syiok now! Sophia then started the catbath and an ordinary blowjob performance. Could tell by her limp performance that it was really her first day! Told her to stop as she was trying to get me to release, damn! Proceeded to FJ and asked her to do cowgirl, she said she's too lazy and preferred me to be on top, oh man! So went on top of her and started kissing her neck which turned out to be her sensitive spot. She couldnt stop giggling and said this feels like a war, haha! What a gf feeling, syiok!! Afterwards, she went on top and was pretty good at it. Told her I want to try other positions and she went: " Aww, I was getting good at it and now you want me to stop?" She was saying this cutely and went for doggy and later missionary. Pumped into her n released my load into her while enjoying the sight from the big mirror on the wall. Lay n her after the process and she said I nearly "killed' her, haha!!

Afterwards, had to take own shower again while she was tidying up herself and the room. Gave her a hug and grabbed her boobs while doing so. Chatted for a bit and she is really a chatter box. In short, Sophia gives out a nice gf feeling when making love but her service pales in comparison to the tope places. Her looks and smile made up for the mediocre service plus she is quite friendly. Got some kisses off her before she went to the back n had a smoke. Later went to the OKT and wanted clarification on blowjob with condom n gals not having showers with customers. Okt confirmed that blowjob is only done with a condom on and customers can request for gals to take shower with them. Afterwards, friendly Sophia bid me to come to the backdoor and chatted more while she smoked. Talked for a few minutes and kissed her goodbye before leaving.

Afterthoughts? Not sure whether I want to come back to Studio 466 with the blowjob with condom policy in practice as I prefer raw blowjob. However, want to try the Korean I seen that day and the price is a bit cheaper. Some things to consider before my next adventure, hehe!!
Old 02-04-2007, 07:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Casonova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Weeks later, decided to try Studio 466 as I heard there were a few gorgeous ladies there. It was raining then which explains there were no customers in the waiting lounge. OKT brought a few ladies out and saw 2 that I liked, a PRC and a Korean. In the end, opted for the former as I havent bonk a PRC for quiet a while. (Regretted a bit though, explanation later...)

Her name is Sophia and wished her Ni Hao and she was quite surprised that I could speak mandarin. Slowly building rapport and she told me this is her first day. I was thinking to myself she would not be able to produce the same performance given in 39 Tope. Went into the room which is so much better compared to both 39 and 43 tope. She asked for the payment of $120 (cheaper than 39 n 43 Tope) and sweetly coo me to take a shower. Was showering and waited for quite a bit wondering where she is. Finally she came in and lied on the bed. I was puzzled as normally the ladies will always shower with the customer. Asked her why not taking a shower, she replied the OKT and other gals din tell her she needed to. I was like what the? dang....whatever, hope she gives a good servicel. Turns out she was standing outside waiting for me to finish my shower while I was waiting for her, oh god! Wasted some precious time already, sigh!

Her figure was ordinary (A cup I think and no erected and protruding nipples) and she brought KY jelly along with the condoms. This can't be good, jeez... later b4 the blowjob, she informed that Studio 466 gals only offer a blowjob with condom, company policy wor....aii, less syiok now! Sophia then started the catbath and an ordinary blowjob performance. Could tell by her limp performance that it was really her first day! Told her to stop as she was trying to get me to release, damn! Proceeded to FJ and asked her to do cowgirl, she said she's too lazy and preferred me to be on top, oh man! So went on top of her and started kissing her neck which turned out to be her sensitive spot. She couldnt stop giggling and said this feels like a war, haha! What a gf feeling, syiok!! Afterwards, she went on top and was pretty good at it. Told her I want to try other positions and she went: " Aww, I was getting good at it and now you want me to stop?" She was saying this cutely and went for doggy and later missionary. Pumped into her n released my load into her while enjoying the sight from the big mirror on the wall. Lay n her after the process and she said I nearly "killed' her, haha!!

Afterwards, had to take own shower again while she was tidying up herself and the room. Gave her a hug and grabbed her boobs while doing so. Chatted for a bit and she is really a chatter box. In short, Sophia gives out a nice gf feeling when making love but her service pales in comparison to the tope places. Her looks and smile made up for the mediocre service plus she is quite friendly. Got some kisses off her before she went to the back n had a smoke. Later went to the OKT and wanted clarification on blowjob with condom n gals not having showers with customers. Okt confirmed that blowjob is only done with a condom on and customers can request for gals to take shower with them. Afterwards, friendly Sophia bid me to come to the backdoor and chatted more while she smoked. Talked for a few minutes and kissed her goodbye before leaving.

Afterthoughts? Not sure whether I want to come back to Studio 466 with the blowjob with condom policy in practice as I prefer raw blowjob. However, want to try the Korean I seen that day and the price is a bit cheaper. Some things to consider before my next adventure, hehe!!
Old 03-04-2007, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2124 / Power: 18
Slaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice FR...

Top PRC
Tina (DC01)
ex-Mika-SYT

Top in HC
Angela (ex-GWS; 9.75)
Abby (ex-GWS; 9.50)

Top in FL1
Liliy (Bangkok-Gems; 9.00)
Gucci (TomYam69; 8.75)
Old 08-04-2007, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 18
GTR34NurSpecII deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGTR34NurSpecII deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Melbourne Australia

Wah lan.

U Melb bros are really having all the asian chicks to yrself.

My side, Brissy, is pretty much stuck with white chicks. All give BJ. No bbbbbbbj.... sianz...

I have an asian brothel abt 10mins drive away and a few independent WLs who are like within the 10mins drive zone.

But my current crave is hot black sugar... hot jamacian or africans....

Have fun bros.
Old 08-04-2007, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Fauxpas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any brothers know of any FL's (like discreet university students looking for quick money) in Melbourne? I have heard of some uni students keen to earn some money.

I will be going there for extended work assignment soon, and not keen on masage parlours there as they are usually too expensive. I will need to offload sometime during my stay there (hehe). If any brothers can recommend any FL's please PM me with contact details. Thanks in advance
Old 09-04-2007, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

If you hang around Monash U's library,you might get lucky with some Monash Gals.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 09-04-2007, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
69doggy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshii View Post
just wondering if any bros here know of any secret aussie forum that i haven't picked up on. been trying to find a local forum that gets a reasonable number of FRs but fucking selfish aussies never seem to want to post any shit at all . can't remember how many dud forums i've registered with but the only one which gets any sort of FRs is funinaustralia.com but they are also sparse and far in between.

been itching for some japanese girls too so if anyone knows any, let me know and i'll head down to check it out!

cheers!
Have you tried World Sex Forum? There are some decent FRs there.
Old 09-04-2007, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Goldie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Melbourne Australia

When to Bodylynx in western suburb last week, this is a R&T place but no FS, but the service is outstanding, the place have a discreet entrance, only 3 rooms and usually 5 ladies on hand. They have a massage table in the room with mirrows all round so you can see all the action

I chose Dominque for an hour service, she was very sensual and teasing, good body

look = 7
tits = 8 nice firm and lovely to play with
body = 8 nice and tone with good curves
service = 9

We started with me giving her a rub down, as I like to warm the ladies up, she was vary responsive and even open her legs to give me a good view down in the nether region, she was fully shave and the view was very nice. She then got me on my stomach first and worked on me with firm and long strokes, with light touches to my member and the occasional licking of my ears that had me going wild. She then turned me over and worked on my front, with her feeding me the tits for eating and her tounge was working my nipples as well, while it is not full service she licked me all around the palce including the tickling of the balls.

She then straddled my face and i got to taste her, she was WET and flowing, so while she used her hands to bring me to a climates, I used my tounge to bring her to the peak as well. As I was about to shoot, she leaned forward and got me to shoot all oaver her tits and then used my member to rub it all around.

It was a great service and I walked out jelly legged and happy smile on my face.

Waterboy
Old 10-04-2007, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
yoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

most of the guys will put up an ad saying how much they are willing to pay and you'll have the odd girl that advertises on gumtree or cracker.com.au but they aren't cheap and the guys offering money are willing to fork out lots to be a sugar daddy so stiff competition. my advice is to head to the nearest brothel. cheers!
Old 10-04-2007, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 19
Itto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelbSJ View Post
Hello guys, Good'day mate (aussie accent )

For the past 3 1/2 years, I have been cheong-ing in Melbourne. From adult restaurants to asian brothels and up market brothels, I do indeed have a vast understanding of how the adult market in Melbourne works.

Allow me to post a brief summary of all these :
Hi Bro! Nice write-up and information! Would like to visit all these places when i'm back in melbourne.
Old 10-04-2007, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sunrocker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

monash library have ma? have been there for some time but didnt manage to hook up with anyone.. haha... no such luck ^^
Old 11-04-2007, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 882 / Power: 20
fcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to behold

Been to Studio466 in 2004, was served by a Singaporean gal. To me, her body, service was excellent. I lick all over her body, even her clean & shaved pussy. Also offered 2 rounds. Back then, A$130 was for 45 minutes.

Brothers who happened to be there can asked for Linda, not sure she's still there. Last I understand, she only work part time, i.e. Sat. morning only.
Old 11-04-2007, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
yoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelbSJ View Post
Hello guys, Good'day mate (aussie accent )

For the past 3 1/2 years, I have been cheong-ing in Melbourne. From adult restaurants to asian brothels and up market brothels, I do indeed have a vast understanding of how the adult market in Melbourne works.

Allow me to post a brief summary of all these :

Adult Restaurants
There's a adult restaurant which is located at the intersection of Rathdowne St and La Trobe St in the CBD. I was a regular there and will be happy to pass my secret password to any bros who PM me. A free beer will be on Paul Newman, owner of this beautiful place. Basically this is a restaurant which serves great australian cuisine. The waitresses will be walking around the restaurant in fishnets, and you will be able to have a good view of their boobs. Anything more than this, you will have to negotiate directly with the ladies.

Asian Brothels
As mentioned in earlier postings, there are many asian brothels in South Melbourne. It is worth noting the difference between Asian brothels and Aussie brothels here. In most asian brothels (with the exception of Melbourne Colosseum and Studio 466) the girls will perform BBBJ and AR. However BBBJ and AR do not apply to those Aussie brothels and a handful of Asian brothels.
Thanks for the review mate, quite a bit of good information in there. and here's my 2 cents.

Westside X is another asian brothel but the quality of girls there have never been my cup of tea though I have been offered a very good deal that I almost couldn't refuse. The lady offered me 20 minutes for 100 but with everything in. Greek, french, the lot. She was on the heavy side maybe size 10-12 but still wasn't enticing enough for me. I like to check that place out but its just got too many bad reviews for me to want to try. Most of the ladies there are from south east asia, Malaysians, Thai, Cambodian, Vietnamese, etc...

The Main Course next door also has asian girls I'm told but I haven't had the chance to check it out.

Fairlady studio on 417 Brunswick street seems to have an abundance of Chinese girls. Been in once and the place was kinda run down so I didn't stay.

Maybe its my timing but Studio 466 always seems packed, even in the afternoons, its more of a white man's place too so not all too appealing to me I guess.

Tope street is the best place to start since the 3 there are always pretty alright, and probably the best selection among all the asian brothels. I love MC too but they always seem to only have Thai and Viet girls so its usually not my first choice as I prefer having those we can't get in Singapore, namely the Korean and Japanese!

On the subject of extras, I think asian guys might be able to get away with much more free stuff compared to the rest. Maybe its just my luck but I haven't had to pay for DATY so far.

By the way, the RnT joints (Bodyline, Bodylinx, Barabings) do provide FS. They are all licensed so it is just up to the ladies if they want to.

cheers!
Old 11-04-2007, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
69doggy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunrocker View Post
monash library have ma? have been there for some time but didnt manage to hook up with anyone.. haha... no such luck ^^
Sunrocker,

Try Caulfield campus library, I have noticed there are some girls smoking outside the glass door. They are not hookers, but can try to chat them up.

Good Luck!
Old 12-04-2007, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sunrocker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha.. 69 doggy.. i have been smoking outside caulfield campus library for the past 1 and a half sem.. its true that there's heap of pretty smokers out there.. but just dont have to encourage to hook up with them.. anyways, will try harder.. cheers ^^
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1