The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 14
cloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dubai

Came back to Dubai for business again. Any bros can intro some fun?
Old 13-08-2019, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 11
turbotongue8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyturbotongue8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloT67 View Post
Came back to Dubai for business again. Any bros can intro some fun?
Im heading over there soon but this thread machiam no one leow. Did you manage to find any lobang on your own?
Old 29-08-2019, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tq_ken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Am in dubai 14 to 16 sept dubai anyone want to cheong ktv together?
Old 30-09-2019, 08:34 PM
Samster

turbotongue8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyturbotongue8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I've recently had some pretty bad experience in Dubai. I thought I might share it here so other bros won't make the same mistake.

It was previously mentioned somewhere in the thread that a go to place for girls is this place at Hyatt Regency called The Premiere.

Couple of my friends went there to recce. They were told by the captain to pay an entrance fee of 400 AED per pax. When they asked about the price of a Corona, they were quoted 66 AED. Since they knew they were going to be there a long time, they asked if they had a package to take a standing table. At this point, they were quoted 1500 AED for a small table for 2, and this amount was consumable.

When I arrived with 2 others, we asked for a bigger table. This time they said that to take a table, the minimum spend was 3000 AED. Since my earlier 2 friends had paid 1500 AED already, me and my other 2 friends picked up the remaining balance.

Since it was consumable, we asked for the drinks menu from the captain. He did not return with one. Instead, he brought back a few bottles of whiskey and started quoting the price off to us. The prices he quotes were insane. A Blue Label was 4500 AED. A Chivas 18 Yr was about 4000 AED. I can't remember the rest. Obviously we did not agree with the price. So we decided to order more Coronas. We ordered 10.

Not long later we finished the 10, I asked for the drinks menu again. This time it was given to me. I double checked the prices of the whiskey that was quoted to me and found a large difference. The Blue Label was 3900 AED. Basically we were quoted more then what was stated in the menu for every bottle we asked the captain about.

I then asked the waiter for more beers. At this point he said my 'package' had been consumed. I said 'what?' He said when I took the sofa, it was a package and it entitled us to 15 bottles of beer + a fruit platter. I was like :Smlj!!! I ask him to clarify again. Was it a package or 3000 AED of consumables. He said its a package and while he was explaining, he accidently revealed that the entrance fee was only 200 AED!

KNNBCCB!

Bros, I know we foreigner in another country. If go out I also know we will get chop. But this is a bit too much la.

1. Chop me at entrance fee
2. Chop me at drinks menu
3. Chop me by anyhow change your system.

I never went go back there again and I advise other bros to do the same. Its true that there have a lot of girls. Pakistanis, Russians.. But a lot of them CMI. The price of getting chopped here is totally not worth the time u want to use to fish. We were the only Asians that night and I supposed they think my group is all Crazy Rich Asians.

So my advise is avoid this place at all cost!
Old 01-10-2019, 05:30 AM
Samster

Now for more good news.

Visited 2 other places today.

1. York Hotel - 2nd floor.

This place reminds me of Orchard Towers. Here have a few bars but just go straight to the 2nd floor wan. Here this place few Ang Mos. But its like International buffet liddat. Have Pakistan, have Vietnam, have Africa, have Ang Mo.... Have jin juay food. Entrance is 65 for 1 drink. But the coupon u get does not include beer. So I use it to order Coke. The one thing u should take note is once you sit down the girls all will come to you. U chase them away, ignore them... They will come to u like hungry mosquito want to suck ure blood. Suck from where up to u. They are very proactive. So if you dun like this kind den don't come here. Overall I am OK with this place. Can sit down and if girls come I just say let me drink first and they will go away.

2. Regal Plaza Hotel - Rockafellas (2nd floor) Don't be confused by the signboard at the hotel entrance. According to Google that's the name of this place.

If you are looking for Ang Mos, here is the place. Like a brother said earlier in this thread, if you like girls from the ##stan countries, here is the place. Have a lot. No Viets No Africa. Have all types. Not all old and fat la. There are also a few young ones here. And if you look hard enough have a few good ones. Entrance is 150 for 2 drinks. But if you come in a group, u might as well pay 1000 for a table with 1 bottle free. This place quite good coz have stage in the middle. There is belly dancing and have dancers. The crowd is mostly Middle Eastern here. Singapore in TD, we hang flowers. Here u buy firework on Champagne. 100 for 2 bottles. Buy leow the waitress will stand in front of the girl and hold 2 bottles. Damn stylo milo. I come here never call girl but see show see chai also shiok. Girls not proactive. They never come zee seow me. So I just sit, drink and people watch.
Old 01-10-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

Went to a 3rd place.

Jules Bar - Le Meridien

When I first step in, the area looks like Chijmes. Have several different bars scattered around. Found Jules and approached the counter. The first thing the bouncer asked us was : Are you pinoy. Dunno why he ask me coz I dun look like one at all. Anyway I said no and ask why he ask this question. Apparently Pinoys can go in for free. This place is very decent. Its like a restaurant with a live band. Have a good selection of food also. Music also pretty decent.

Naturally this place have a lot of Pinoys. If you are looking for Pinoy, here is a good place to start. There are still a bit of Africans and a bit of Vietnamese here and there. Asked about the price to take back and its 1000 and up. Good luck hunting there boys!
Old 06-10-2019, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
icebreaker2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing Bro! Upz Upz
Old 09-10-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 16
zackymail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Will be a frequent traveller to Dubai. Been there once only and went for a massage which turned out to be clean.

Would like to ask for advice on KTVs and their rates. I tried googling and reading through the thread but i dont see any. Would really much appreciate the help given.

Thanks.

normally, we hide behind our mask. not here man!
Old 09-10-2019, 02:17 PM
Samster

Bro,

Just flew back. KTVs I dunno man... but here are some of the other places where its happening. I only managed to visit some of the places in the list below which I have given my FR above.

Since you gonna be regular there, maybe you can slowly recce each of the places below:

York Hotel (upstairs bar)

Imperial Suites Hotel (Stayin Alive)

Panorama Hotel (Jockeys Bar)

Regal Plaza Hotel

Sea View Hotel (Filipino Bar)

Astoria Hotel (TGIT)

Hyatt Regency Deira Hotel

Hotels near Al Nasr Square

Hotels near the Fish roundabout in Deira

MarMar Hotel on Yousef Baker Road

Radison Blu (Kubu International)

Moscow Hotel (Red Square Club)

Metropolitan Hotel (Rattlesnakes)

Hyatt Regency (Premier Bar)

Hope this helps!
Old 10-11-2019, 07:28 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
bbin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
One night at Dubai

Hey bros, would like to share my completed hunt at Dubai.

I started the night (11pm) at Regant Plaza (Rockerfellas). As earlier reports sugget, the crowd is middle eastern crowd with Russians, Irans,Ukraines..Basically you pay 100 DHB for a drink or 150 DHB for 2 drinks. The highlight is the belly dancing... Was approached by a foxy Ukraine for 1K which I turn down.... In all, I find the meat at Regant Plaza to be early 30s+ so really depends on what each of us like.

I then grab a 10 minuets ride to Moscow Hotel (Red Square). Had to pay enterance fee of 150 DHB without any drinks. Man this place is packed with WL that range from head turnes. I approached a 28 year old Ukraine and we chatted. She shared with me that she charges 1500 but is willing to come back for 1300. We finally agreed on 1100. She is a single mum with a 2 year old boy.... What was strange was that she did not want to provide BBBJ but was happy to do raw... I was suprised when she insert my rod... Overall good hunting trip (unfortuanetly I would need to run a test in 90 days ....)

Play safe bros...
Bbin
Old 25-11-2019, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 15
catch78 is a splendid one to beholdcatch78 is a splendid one to beholdcatch78 is a splendid one to beholdcatch78 is a splendid one to beholdcatch78 is a splendid one to beholdcatch78 is a splendid one to beholdcatch78 is a splendid one to behold
Any bro s in dubai know which hotels r girl friendly? Was thinkng about millenium atria? If anyone knows.. Also any brother's know gd outcall massage
Old 09-12-2019, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
soulless is Cool - loads of Potential

hi guys, in dubai now for biz trip.. any good recommend for incall in dubai.. ? will be checking out the bar recommendations from the rest on the weekends
Old 26-12-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mrcurios is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I’ll be in Dubai this weekend, dm hanging with any bros in the area ! Pm me
Old 06-01-2020, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 22
knightnight is one of the Best!knightnight is one of the Best!knightnight is one of the Best!

Thanks Bros for so much information and such a great coverage of hunting places.... you guys are Super!
If anyone can help, I’m looking for a spa/massage place with Ethiopian or African girls.... read A FR briefly but still looking.
Just curious and any info is truly appreciated.
Old 02-03-2020, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 22
knightnight is one of the Best!knightnight is one of the Best!knightnight is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightnight View Post
Thanks Bros for so much information and such a great coverage of hunting places.... you guys are Super!
If anyone can help, I’m looking for a spa/massage place with Ethiopian or African girls.... read A FR briefly but still looking.
Just curious and any info is truly appreciated.
Any support Bros in here

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1