The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

To put herself out there, gotta admire her self confidence
Old 26-10-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

And at least she has the courage to say she's BBW and not "chubby" as most do.
Old 26-10-2020, 04:51 PM
Samster (eP)

doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

She even have butt dimples for your thumb to put on

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Tricky 😂😂 if too much fat, CMI

BTW, one of those pics that managed to escape Facebook censor. Posted by a girl I know

Old 26-10-2020, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post

To put herself out there, gotta admire her self confidence
Wanna see who gave her 9500 peso
Old 27-10-2020, 12:43 AM
Samster (eP)

Maybe she will pay the guy instead

Quote:
Wanna see who gave her 9500 peso
Old 27-10-2020, 01:08 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledutch View Post
Maybe she will pay the guy instead
Or 9500 peso is to tempt other guys to join the queue
Old 27-10-2020, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

She is just showing us her daily jollibee meal allowance.

I have no doubt there are some pinoys into fat girls though. On the walker groups you have many fatsos who seem to be able to do business offering 3somes and such.

Imagine being sandwiched between two obese pinays like a piece of spam between two pandesals. 😂
Old 27-10-2020, 09:55 AM
Samster (eP)

I don't mind slightly chubby just as long as got pretty face.
Below 60kg also should still be fine I guess
Old 27-10-2020, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
She is just showing us her daily jollibee meal allowance.

I have no doubt there are some pinoys into fat girls though. On the walker groups you have many fatsos who seem to be able to do business offering 3somes and such.

Imagine being sandwiched between two obese pinays like a piece of spam between two pandesals. 😂
Well, when I was stuck for choices, I did ask some MILFs over, Davao / Mindanao girls, smooth skin, love to suck non stop, but only just a bit of fat. Still nothing comes close to this size.. Anyway, as they say, willing buyer, willing seller

BTW, this is another one that popped up. If real, worth something to KIV, till I make it to Manila

Old 27-10-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

One more, But I can see enough tattoos. Maybe a body full of tattoos ??

And a hottie but her agent in Pampanga, demands 10K as joining fee, to join her club.. lots said she's real but nah, 10K to join a club ? I will pass

Old 27-10-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

One of those pinay things. Where's the boob ?

Old 27-10-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster

modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
One more, But I can see enough tattoos. Maybe a body full of tattoos ??

This is her facebook profile pic. If that pussy tattoo is hers it could be interesting.

Her facial traits seem a little like fetal alcohol syndrome though.

This girl here looks almost identical to one of my many times repeat girls in Angeles. I almost thought it was her at first but the girl I know is slimmer.

VVV

Here's an interesting one. She looks like a very fresh 18 y.o. Although she already has had customers judging by the past posts.

Old 27-10-2020, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:

And a hottie but her agent in Pampanga, demands 10K as joining fee, to join her club.. lots said she's real but nah, 10K to join a club ? I will pass

Joining fee?! So you pay the agent just for her contact and you then have to pay the girl for her service? I would probably be tempted to tell the agent to go fuck himself.
Old 27-10-2020, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Joining fee?! So you pay the agent just for her contact and you then have to pay the girl for her service? I would probably be tempted to tell the agent to go fuck himself.
Well, 10K is to join his Club, so she will open up for other AAA or AAAA models and all. let's say, I am not loaded, nor am I a cheap Charlie, but when there are lot of options and long ago I learnt, AAA or AAAA don't necessarily mean good company and fun, I didn't push.

She also has plans for the 5K club, for lesser quality but still AA or such class, but well, unless I am ready to take the girls NOW, no point putting up that money just to drool over pics

And I am convinced she is not fake, as I know at least one friend who paid up and said it was good stuff. Never asked what's the price for the girls as - as I said, not into collecting useless info unless I plan to use them.

Quote:
This is her facebook profile pic. If that pussy tattoo is hers it could be interesting.

Her facial traits seem a little like fetal alcohol syndrome though.
Or She's on Shabu !! Either way, I am not against tattoos, but when I see girls with lots of tattoos, I get off'd.
Old 29-10-2020, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
quarantino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
For those who can't go to Philippines

Enjoy.

Hey man,

Would you mind sending me the contact details of Louise?

I fucked her a couple of years ago but don't have her contact details anymore. I'd like to meet her again.

The pics are old, same ones she used in 2017/2018 when I met her.

The sex wasn't that great, lackluster BJ and she left after one round when I'd paid for 2. But I liked her and she was just as pretty as the pictures (who knows now though seeing as she's still using the same ones).

It's very hard to find good looking, young, slim girls like her for a reasonable price (was 4500 at the time, not sure about now).

A funny story - I met another freelancer (went by the name of Sheena) who told me they were roommates but no longer talk as "Louise" stole her boyfriend.

Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1