The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 02-06-2019, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 18
cuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Any local dom to intro???
Old 02-06-2019, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppam1982 View Post
Look through the thread brah, full of local dommes.
Old 02-06-2019, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25719 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mayb can share wad are your feshi so we can point u the right way?
Old 02-06-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 16
lojacker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone got stood up before by Snow? Booked session with her but looks like she went MIA. Another unreliable PRC I guess. Sessionsed with her twice a while back she didn’t pull this.
Old 03-06-2019, 02:14 AM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lojacker View Post
Anyone got stood up before by Snow? Booked session with her but looks like she went MIA. Another unreliable PRC I guess. Sessionsed with her twice a while back she didn’t pull this.
seems like u have issues with the prcs, lele, jin jin and now snow...
did u stood any prc up before? like wad i mentioned before if u got blacklisted before, they do keep records in their database...
Old 03-06-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
REARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterREARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
seems like u have issues with the prcs, lele, jin jin and now snow...
did u stood any prc up before? like wad i mentioned before if u got blacklisted before, they do keep records in their database...
I had an issue with lele. Just disappeared without a trace after i arrived. I was fkin fuming.However I confirmed whilst visiting jin jin days later that she 'serviced' an UC immediately before my session and got nabbed.
Old 03-06-2019, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 18
cuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Mayb can share wad are your feshi so we can point u the right way?
Quite a lot... But hard to say in online
Old 03-06-2019, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 19
Joe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by REARAdmiral View Post
I had an issue with lele. Just disappeared without a trace after i arrived. I was fkin fuming.However I confirmed whilst visiting jin jin days later that she 'serviced' an UC immediately before my session and got nabbed.
Quite scary if got caught one day, just wondering if bdsm is legal in Singapore
Old 03-06-2019, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
lele and jin jin in the same building, so no need to guess if AV were to go sure nab both together...
Old 03-06-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
maybe just general terms? else no feshi hard to rec you...
Old 03-06-2019, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Just say what you're looking for right now then. That way it is easy for bros with experience with a variety of dommes to make a suggestion. Like one domme is known for foot worship, another one known for highly sadistic/painful play, and another is known for sissyfication, etc.
Old 03-06-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
REARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterREARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
lele and jin jin in the same building, so no need to guess if AV were to go sure nab both together...
No bro. JJ told me she had tried to contact LL a few times on that day. Everything checked out. She even showed me the call logs. I don't think it was a door to door kinda thing.
Old 03-06-2019, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
No bro. JJ told me she had tried to contact LL a few times on that day. Everything checked out. She even showed me the call logs. I don't think it was a door to door kinda thing.
mmm, u recall when was this?
Old 05-06-2019, 07:45 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

met Mistress Angel Rinn (previously Mistress Rin-Hara 凛煊) yesterday at her very first solo hosting, very honored to sail with her on her inaugural maiden voyage into prodomming, she created alot of buzz ever since she appeared on Queen Minky's page (around march? if not wrong), been trying to meet her since but no avail (mayb i not yandao enough), until last week she announced her first hosting so i fast hand fast leg faster chope my seat first... after booking confirmed, mistress said 'do not be late, if you are late, you will be severely punished' wah first time a domee say that to me... looking at her age and tenure on Queen Minky's page, we were assuming she be a newbie in the scene, i am ok with newbies or veterans domees, just some bros will be sceptical of her skills if she were a newbie domee, so i was sent by the SM bros as commando (my first time attending a first hosting) deep into the enemy's territory to recon and report back my findings hehe... a quick introduction to mistress, being the protege of three SM powerhouses in the scene, Queen Minky, Lady Lucelle and Mxsh Chang, naturally we will raise our expectations many bars, although we were thinking wassup with the jepun handle (is it she got some sick JAV fantasy? lol)...

venue was a nice hotel right smack (pun intended) in the middle of town, morning of hosting day, mistress gave clear instructions to meet her at the pool and 'make sure you're neatly trimmed and presentable', that got me abit confused, how to make my didi presentable lol... first part i understood to trim pubes but second part, raised many question marks ???... then after that 'do not be late', wah second reminder, better make sure reach early if not sure kana gaolat gaolat... reached hotel, lucky today early, went to the pool, sat down, happily thinking i'm early, msg her 'awaiting your instructions Mistress', awhile later phone rang, as usual kuku me went wrong place lol, but hotel also big and confusing la, mistress say other subs also got lost, so i'm not the only one this time, after a few mins of frantic walking and finding, finally found Mistress, felt like throwing myself into her arms but decided not to, that will make me seem more noob right... she was in a one pc black and white bodycon dress with white cardigan and killer heels, looks wise she has the powerful OL presence like Minky, see only want to bow down and worship her, plus her super chio looks (based on my personal opinion and observation, she is the prettiest local active domee i have met so far) and sexy figure, got me all excited, her braces makes her look cute in a way, not to mention that sweet smile of hers, ready to melt many sub's hearts... greeted her and we were on the way to the room, 'so you're the legendary bro' 'ah no la, 不敢当 (i'm flattered), i still newbie leh' the look she gave me was like me above with many question marks ??? lol...

fast forward to room, took off my shoes, mistress sat down on a chair, i took a quick scan around the room, wow the selection is extensive, very well equipped in fact, nowhere like that of a newbie domee leh, i start to worry duno have i been ill-informed, i seemed to have walked into a torture interrogation room, dunno what i've gotten myself into, kneel down, briefing, the usual stuffs, safe word for the day was 'safe word', seems abit odd coz usually safe words are one syllable, when you're pushed to your limits sometimes cant even mumble one syllable properly lol... mistress says she got a few flavors, 'mild, moderate, spicy, extra spicy' reminds me of the thai domees, since first time session i just opt for moderate flavor test water first... mistress then asked me to remove my clothes, put into a basket and take a shower, 'come dont be shy, i know you got small dick' wah haven't see alrdy say small, later see alrdy duno put where, chop chop had a quick shower came out report for duty...

first up cuffs on, the leather kind with a strap like belt to secure, then collar on, same material, then a leather harness to hook, two with one on my hands each and two on my collar, so after wearing my hands are in front of me secured to the collar like a prisoner, next mistress instructed me to get on the bed on fours doggy style, 'is your ass clean?', 'yes mistress', 'we shall see about that', she went about her routine of checking my ass, luckily no comments should be satisfactory, she started to tease my a**hole, that got me excited, 'are you into CBT?' 'erm not really, my balls sensitive' 'oh really, it's fun you know' better not try, declined politely... nx mistress took out an electro unit, she has not one, not two but three electro units, bros with electro feshi will rejoice... amongst the electro unit i saw a black anal probe which i was secretly hoping she not going to use that on me, mistress was connecting 2 electro loops to the unit, 'do you know what is this?' 'electro loops' 'very good', mistress looped one over my balls, guess i was abit scared so my balls shrink into my body left a little sack, second loop mistress adjust until the smallest size, 'see your dick so small cant even fit the smallest size' i looked down my dick has shrivelled until left the head which is less than half the length of a pinkie, mistress taking second swipe at my dick, felt so ashamed of myself, second loop barely hanging on and mistress fired up the unit, it felt like two hands, one grabbing your balls and one grabbing your dick, very stim but after awhile my body seem to get used to the sensations, i went quiet, mistress said 'why so quiet? getting comfy?' and she increased the power of the electro, i was ooohs and aaahs and mistress laughed, seemingly amused by how she can control me from the electro unit...

next came the corporal, first up was a flogger with synthetic leather tresses, still manageable, second was another flogger with pleated tresses like rope, that one had tails which will leave marks, mistress is very skilled, she know exactly where to serve the strokes, all over my shoulders, back, butt and legs, in between she will run her nails along my body carassing like sexy massage, very shiok, loved that... next mistress asked me to stand up, i dragged my bag of old bones up, arms and legs numb from the prolonged doggy, 'are you still alive?' mistress asked while helping me get up, 'barely' i replied, 'good, if not you die i have to throw you out the window' wah dats scary, being commando really not easy, hard work to earn that airborne badge... mistress removed the electro loops (the one on my dick actually dropped off coz my dick really too small) from my dick & balls, changed to electro pads and stuck them to my inner thighs, fired them up, it felt like someone is grabbing at your thighs, asked me to get back on the bed on fours while she strapped a vibrator to herself, i took the opportunity to sneak a peek while she lifted up her dress to reveal her black lacy panties, my eyes lighted up and my imagination start to run wild, she noticed that and said 'getting comfy again huh' oops, she then strapped a vibrator to my ass to let me enjoy the sensations, she seem to be taking quite awhile so i decide to peek again, 'eh eh eh, what are you doing?' and she pressed my head into the bed, 'cannot let you loose huh tikopek (pervert)' abit sad mistress dont let me see hehe... in the midst of the tussle the vibrator at my ass dropped onto the bed 'uh oh, you are going to be punished', mistress asked me to choose a number, i knew what was coming so decide to choose a low number, one likely will get rejected, so i tried two, 'ok two on each ass cheek', i said ok, she took out the CF magnetic cane which Mxsh Chang used on me and served the strokes, one two one two, wah dunno is it too long i didnt get caned, damn stim, i cant imagined how i took ten strokes from Mxsh Chang, after two strokes i thought over liao, back came the floggers pouring all over my back, until mistress shiok shiok already then she let me off...

next stand up again, mistress removed the electro pads from my thighs, 'mmm where shall i put these now', she decided to stick them on my nipples, that felt like someone is grabbing at your chest, i wonder what girls feel like pple grabbing their boobs hehe, mistress finally got the vibrator strapped to herself, lubed up and slided up and down my ass, we were 'making sweet love' like honey hehe, abit disappointed it wasnt a two way like Minky's if not mistress can enjoy with me... mistress was having her way with my body, molesting me all over, she then reached forward and groped my dick, that gave me an instant hardon, more effective than the electro loops lol... after so much stimulation, i couldnt take it anymore, asked for permission and release my load, luckily mistress didnt ask me to eat back haha... stood up, removed all the cuffs, harness and toys, left the collar she didnt remove, mistress let me go wash up, 'dont get the collar wet ah, if not you're going to get punished again' wah post orgasm no joke, better not play, went into the toilet, checked out my body in the mirror, back ok, front shoulders there was this claw like mark machiam i've been scratched by a claw, should be made by the tail of the flogger, went into the shower, very careful not to get the collar wet, wash my ass got alot of white stuffs like mistress cum into my ass lol... chop chop faster wash up, came out let mistress remove the collar, 'did you get it wet?' 'i hope not' waiting in apprehension while she checked, asked me kneel down for debrief...

mistress asked 'eh i heard you got wandering hands, how come today didnt see any?' 'erm my hands cuffed all the time how to wander leh' mistress got wicked sense of humor... mistress crossed her legs so her right leg was in front of me, i took it as an open invitation so i proceed to molest her feet and calfs, wandering hands can only wander so far today sob sob... mistress says 'dont worry about the marks, they will go away' yea i know will go away, only a matter of when right lol... mistress says she's very nice to me today, wah i wonder what will happen if not nice, better not incur her wrath, plus only good boys will be allowed to release, notti boys will have to go home with blue balls... although i opted for moderate flavor, it's a tad spicy for me, hope i can level up to accept mistress's 'love', session end, time to bade farewell, i had to leave, reluctantly but next sub already downstairs so have to go already, overall her style quite similar to Minky's considering she learnt from her, being one of the most anticipated debut in 2019, she didnt disappoint, in fact she delivered above and beyond expectations... she's new to the prodomming scene but not new to SM, she been in lifestyle scene about 5 years now, so that explains her extensive collection of toys, she is also very skilled, knowledgeable and places great emphasis on hygiene, she wears gloves whenever come into contact with my ass, caps on toys and she washes her toys thoroughly, after i shower mistress told me to fold the towel nicely and put below the table with a stack of used towels, seeing used towels means they are not recycled, unlike some domees after whole day of hosting still no used towels will means the used towels is the one you using lol... mistress likes ice cream tea, Bro B dont ask me wtf is that, it's for me to know and for you to find out, your first assignment if you want to get into Mistress's good books lol... next session mistress says she want to try other things on me, abit scary but i'll still be looking forward to my next session with mistress...

pls up my points if you like my FR, tks! and reminder not to quote my entire post if u're replying to me, you can delete parts of it in the [quote] bracket, otherwise other bros, especially those using mobile devices will need to scroll through the exact same post twice in order to reach yours...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 13-06-2019 at 01:06 PM. Reason: censored for audience below 18
Old 05-06-2019, 07:45 PM
Samster

For interested bros, here's Mistress Angel Rinn (previously Mistress Rin-Hara 凛煊) for you:

Email: [email protected]
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/angelrinnsg
IG: http://www.instagram.com/angelrinnfeet

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 13-06-2019 at 01:07 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1