The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-01-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pykrete View Post
Lili is on another level in both aspects. Really enjoyed my conversations with Lili as she is an intelligent girl and able to handle a wide variety of topics. Very service-oriented probably due to her job back home. Her figure is also right up my alley as I don't really like girls being too skinny.

Not to say that Linglong is bad in any way. Think her attitude for service is in the right place as she helped to dry me and chatted with me even after.
Wow, Lili was more well-received than I thought. Maybe I should talk her into coming back earlier...
Old 27-01-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Favourite ML or not, don't take what a ML says at face value, especially during this uncertain and tumultuous period, when plans can change at the snap of the fingers, according to the situation at home and over here..

Priority is to take care of yourself and your loved ones till we tide through this difficult crisis..
Thanks bro for dishing out good advice as always

Yeah seeing how quickly the virus is spreading, it's about time for me to reset my priorities. The only good that came out of this whole Wuhan virus situation
is that it has reinforced my decision to go on an indefinite hiatus
Old 27-01-2020, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jamzhoj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Thanks bro for dishing out good advice as always

Yeah seeing how quickly the virus is spreading, it's about time for me to reset my priorities. The only good that came out of this whole Wuhan virus situation
is that it has reinforced my decision to go on an indefinite hiatus
Yeah man. I better stay at home and rest
Old 28-01-2020, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Wow, Lili was more well-received than I thought. Maybe I should talk her into coming back earlier...
now no point, fly in from china, still recommended to impose self-quarantine for 2 weeks.
Old 28-01-2020, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
Visit her on the eve of cny

Last customer of the day quite playful maybe got the 'feeling' lol
thought fang fang average slimm size like video since you all say chua cai
got the feeling shd upgrade to FL
Old 28-01-2020, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
thought fang fang average slimm size like video since you all say chua cai
got the feeling shd upgrade to FL
Last year before putting ad in SLG, she was FL at $100 for 2 shots. Nice lady, but too milfy, and body not great for me to rtm.
Old 28-01-2020, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Last year before putting ad in SLG, she was FL at $100 for 2 shots. Nice lady, but too milfy, and body not great for me to rtm.
Nowadays even video can edited
Old 28-01-2020, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Need mental sum deduct 10-20%. Too good to be true = false
Old 28-01-2020, 09:28 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She's not fat, just quite out of shape.

And yes, even videos can alter a lot. Last time need a lot of time and effort to touch up . These days with camera and beauty filter technology so advanced, it can be done instantly.

One ML says she wants to re-do her video. It cost 500rmb (iirc) and the videographer promises his camera lens can make her boobs bigger while slimming down her face. You see all those nicely shot videos for those high priced FLs and you gotta wonder.
Old 28-01-2020, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 5
Iwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
She's not fat, just quite out of shape.

And yes, even videos can alter a lot. Last time need a lot of time and effort to touch up . These days with camera and beauty filter technology so advanced, it can be done instantly.

One ML says she wants to re-do her video. It cost 500rmb (iirc) and the videographer promises his camera lens can make her boobs bigger while slimming down her face. You see all those nicely shot videos for those high priced FLs and you gotta wonder.
Out of shape, as in? Old liao ah? I wanted to try her also, pictures and videos show quite nice figure and face also not bad ma. Didn't know got so bad?
Old 28-01-2020, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwpwmwob View Post
Out of shape, as in? Old liao ah? I wanted to try her also, pictures and videos show quite nice figure and face also not bad ma. Didn't know got so bad?
Go try la. I tried her last year, so maybe she got better figure now.

Anyway, only my opinion. Others seem to like her.
Old 28-01-2020, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Oh what I heard from her was somewhat different lol. Seems like it’s a case of the ML telling different stories to different customers again haha.

I guess only time will tell if she’ll eventually return.
I think she is at this moment quite undecided and is largely dependent on circumstances/opportunities.

Her plan was to rtc, perhaps not to return. But she started to like it here, and started to contemplate another stint asap.

However with this outbreak and her visa eligibility, everything is up in the air again. If she rtc now, can she even get out again because of the situation back home? Should she then push back her rtc? Does her visa allow her extensions, multiple visits? Does she need to reapply and how's that progress? Many things, so let her sort it out.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 28-01-2020 at 10:40 AM.
Old 28-01-2020, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
I think she is at this moment quite undecided and is largely dependent on circumstances/opportunities.

Her plan was to rtc, perhaps not to return. But she started to like it here, and started to contemplate another stint asap.

However with this outbreak and her visa eligibility, everything is up in the air again. If she rtc now, can she even get out again because of the situation back home? Should she then push back her rtc? Does her visa allow her extensions, multiple visits? Does she need to reapply and how's that progress? Many things, so let her sort it out.

Also guys, if want to take MLs out for a meal, don't make them drink alcohol la. Drink a bit then too sleepy and dizzy to work. Earnings lost!!! Lol. Like that should buy their whole day time
Kudos to bros who can make them drink during working hours
I tried to make them drink but failed, haha
Old 28-01-2020, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Kudos to bros who can make them drink during working hours
I tried to make them drink but failed, haha
If you have no intention to buy their time completely, then don't! I think it's utterly unfair and selfish to do it.

If they cannot work anymore, they have to cancel all the other customers' appointments after that. Meaning quite a few disappointed bros. Also means all the potential earnings lost. So not a good thing.
Old 28-01-2020, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
If you have no intention to buy their time completely, then don't! I think it's utterly unfair and selfish to do it.

If they cannot work anymore, they have to cancel all the other customers' appointments after that. Meaning quite a few disappointed bros. Also means all the potential earnings lost. So not a good thing.
Yes undoubtably, trying to make them drink is not a good thing
But what I’m trying to say is that the onus is on the MLs themselves to not drink during working hours

No one can make them drink if they don’t want to
Unless they are under some false impression that their remaining hours are covered
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1