The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2005, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 21
NotAGuruYet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hanoi

---- MISSION LOG ----

Date of Operation: 23Jun2005
Operation: SoBaDepKong
Operation Time: 1530hrs
Rally Point/Time: Entrance of Sakura @ 1515hrs
Challenge Code: So Ba
Respond Code: Dep
Operatives: Open

---- END LOG ----
Old 23-06-2005, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
NonSgSammer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Bros,

Am right now in Hanoi and living at the Hanoi Fortuna.. yes teh infamous Fortuna.

Nice place.. and yes the Boss is till kicking.. popped in last night.. and had almost 100 glas seated in two rows of chais flanking the walkway in .. so it look live and kickin. Closes at 2am.

Popped into the dance place called New Century.. look pretty good with gals approaching ya too.. but was told the places here all close at 12mn.

Ha ha amy pop in later but have a meeting with a Uni gal here... grin prefer real folks.. its more fun.. but once in a while side dishes are nice.

Cheers

PS: will leave on Sat lunch.. so bros her in Hanoi.. do drop me a mail.. I would love to connect.
Old 23-06-2005, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAGuruYet
---- MISSION LOG ----

Date of Operation: 23Jun2005
Operation: SoBaDepKong

---- END LOG ----
---- MISSION DEBRIEF ----

i am at the rally point early so in my sniper position, i managed to scope some new objectives and while waiting for the secret operative to arrive, i tune in to the enemy radio freq and fish out some new objective numbers. the new objective number as follows:

* TRANSMITTION JAMMED *

soon after 15mins, the secret op arrived and while we do the movement to contact point we came across ouor prime objective - No.3. OMG, we quicky report back to hq and the detail as follows:

* TRANSMITTION JAMMED *

while reporting back by secret op, i managed to scope out one objective you-doesnt-want-to-be your next objective. after pick up some freq from enemy radio, the O-M-G objective number is No.1

after reporting to hq, we proceed to engagement point and was spotted by objective No.10 who recognized me after some serious examination. so we continue to be in our sniper position and wait until the No.10 was being called into action.

* INCOMING TRANSMITTION *

... to be continue ...
Old 24-06-2005, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 22
getiton is one of the Best!getiton is one of the Best!getiton is one of the Best!
Re: Sakura Message - Cat Linh

Damn! I paid a total of 250K!!! How do they count actually???

But the girl was good, hard to describe the "pattern", but go try Iin (Her name, very weird name).

Quote:
yo guys... i freq Sakura Massage at next to Horison Hotel > Next to British Council > Mini Mart cum Lang Sch which located at Cat Linh Street. Full address dont know as didnt get any 'evident' back with me.

------------------------------
| HH | BC | MM & LS | Sakura |
------------------------------------
--> Cat Linh Street
<--

hope you guy can figure out draft map (5min walk from HH) and you wont miss as you will see a big sign board on the building (not on BC or HH but mini mart). this massage is joint-venture by jap and viet, newly open.

entry fee: VND60k incl free tea at the lounge (well written on menu & got aroma ma sa -> extra VND90k i think)

tips: as per deptrai says VND50k which incl roam & hj (up to u to signal the ger for special)

massage skill generally is better than in sg/jb and i mean real massage and not touchy touchy stuff.

maybe after massage you can go just outside the massage door, up the stairs and enjoy a mug of german beer and food. dont ask me how is the food and beer as i havent try yet.

happy hunting!
Old 24-06-2005, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by getiton
Damn! I paid a total of 250K!!! How do they count actually???

But the girl was good, hard to describe the "pattern", but go try Iin (Her name, very weird name).
hm... did u go for hot pool or sauna? how much u gave for tips? did you order any drink? cosy tea is foc. Iin? not sure whether VNese have such a name. i think if you know the number, is better.

The actual address is 36 Cat Linh

Price at a glance:
Ma Sa Only: 60k
Hot Pool & Sauna Only: 60k
VIP Service: 350k for 2hrs in room with shower, jacuzzi and ma sa ger.

You can take your time to shower, jacuzzi and i yet to confirm deptrai's addition saying ger rub your back at jacuzzi tub side. what i was told after you finish all your shower & jacuzzi, then the ger cum in to ma sa you.
Old 25-06-2005, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=

Price at a glance:
Ma Sa Only: 60k
Hot Pool & Sauna Only: 60k
VIP Service: 350k for 2hrs in room with shower, jacuzzi and ma sa ger.

You can take your time to shower, jacuzzi and i yet to confirm deptrai's addition saying ger rub your back at jacuzzi tub side. what i was told after you finish all your shower & jacuzzi, then the ger cum in to ma sa you.[/QUOTE]

Its true, what I saw (not what I was told) was the ma sa ger scrubbing every inch for the guy in the jacuzzi pool! Can someone on this forum try it and report to Intelligence HQ? I have not tried yet, just saw only. So Guru, what's with Oanh now? She got lots of girfriends who desperately needs to be serviced.
Old 26-06-2005, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

never been really allow to have fun in hanoi last time due to my involvement with the bureaucracy ......

so seems like its quite happening over there .....bro notaguruyet ...next time i there ...u can play host to me or not ????

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 27-06-2005, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament
...u can play host to me or not ????
wah... you're more old bird than i am and how am i able to host you. i recalled that you dislike paid service and maybe you go once to sakura and try your luck there. Oanh as Deptrai mentioned has tons of ger need to be serviced... you call for her ma sa and get her number, oh by the way, she speak hcm lang as you do! makes things easier!!

ei, Deptrai next time you coming let me know. ned to you bring some 'ba gua'... hee...
Old 27-06-2005, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
wah... you're more old bird than i am and how am i able to host you. i recalled that you dislike paid service and maybe you go once to sakura and try your luck there. Oanh as Deptrai mentioned has tons of ger need to be serviced... you call for her ma sa and get her number, oh by the way, she speak hcm lang as you do! makes things easier!!

ei, Deptrai next time you coming let me know. ned to you bring some 'ba gua'... hee...

but bro .... u now local head snake liao leh ...still cannot achieve the bloody northerner nasal accent leh ....

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 29-06-2005, 11:56 AM
Samster

----- MISSION -----

Date of Operation: 29Jun2005
Operation: S&D
Operation Time: 1330hrs
Rally Point/Time: Entrance of Giang Vo 111 @ 1200hrs for Lunch
Challenge Code: Hai Mot
Respond Code: Hai Hai

---- END LOG ----
Old 29-06-2005, 12:02 PM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
----- MISSION -----

Date of Operation: 29Jun2005
Operation: S&D
Operation Time: 1330hrs
Rally Point/Time: Entrance of Giang Vo 111 @ 1200hrs for Lunch
Challenge Code: Hai Mot
Respond Code: Hai Hai

---- END LOG ----
Wah pian oi!
I just arrive last night, and mission so sudden. I got lunch appt liao leh . . . So not able to make it for this round. However, since I am here, lets do a night maneuvre together. My intelligence gathering last trip points towards a couple of primary targets on the south of Hanoi, particular around Mai Hac De and Dai Co Viet. Anyone keen to ride tonight, can meet around 9.30pm. Or any other nights also can. PM or post here. 3-4 commandos required for mission.
Old 29-06-2005, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u
Wah pian oi!
I just arrive last night, and mission so sudden. ...
didnt know you fly in so early... so when you leaving??
Old 30-06-2005, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
didnt know you fly in so early... so when you leaving??
Me leaving next week. So any interesting FR to post here?

Hey, I have an idea, lets compile a Xoa Bop directory of Hanoi, how about that? We stop going to Sakura only, need to try the rest too and let the other brudders knows about them as well.
Old 30-06-2005, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
geco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u
...Hey, I have an idea, lets compile a Xoa Bop directory of Hanoi, ... need to try the rest too and let the other brudders knows about them as well.
Agreed ! We shld let other Xoa Bop gers have a chance to service us, or other bru coming to town. Suggest to include both "recommended" and "must avoid" (in case we come across any) Xoa Bop's shop in the directory......

So far have only tried La Thanh, Sakura, Friends Club..all already have writeup in this thread..deptrai - any other suggested pls ?

geco
Old 01-07-2005, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
toto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to all PR/ semi-PR of Hanoi,
I've been going thru the whole Hanoi forum. Nid sm advice on economical hotels which r ger-friendly. cos going dwn in Aug2005. Trying to search the web abt Hanoi nightlife, but without gd advices like bkk. Any bros out there cn help up on tis. Thks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1