The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2012, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Re: Aiyo! Heart..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichigo_kurosaki View Post
go ask your male boss what is meaninig: Ngoh leng doh dui hai, nogh ho-ho sik ga, lei faai sau faai goek, aiyo! Faai-ceoi-di sik nogh ah.....
(translate: I'm so pretty and delicious till other women throw their shoes at me, aiyo, fast hand fast leg faster come eat me!)

i think this is a business class ticket to new york :d
Oh! Aiyo. I where got pretty? Only dare say not ugly only. .. ):
Don't liddat leh. Bully auntie wor .
Old 02-08-2012, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
我真的听不懂了!!!
Can't help you liao
Old 02-08-2012, 01:22 PM
Samster

Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
Can't help you liao
Aiya.. U edit edit edit..
Old 02-08-2012, 02:53 PM
Samster

Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Aiya.. U edit edit edit..
You just gotto keep up loh
Old 02-08-2012, 03:01 PM
Samster

%^£^'hjg?!?!!$&@&$!?!?!???
Old 02-08-2012, 03:16 PM
Samster (C)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Oh! Aiyo. I where got pretty? Only dare say not ugly only.
So humble. So.. unlike you.

Leng Lui, Ngoh Yew Diu Hai.
Old 02-08-2012, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2centsworth View Post

i thot it is " ngoh yew diu nei" ... or maybe i more crude ..
There are no saints in a sex forum... if you can read this, despite your claims of merely being a passerby/lurker/silent reader, you are already tainted and have been corrupted.... welcome to the darkside !!!
Old 02-08-2012, 03:26 PM
Samster (C)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean69 View Post
i thot it is " ngoh yew diu nei" ... or maybe i more crude ..
If you are being crude, can i be even worse?

"nei yew diu ngoh?" is more classic than "ngoh yew diu nei" right?
Old 02-08-2012, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2centsworth View Post

I really don't understand leh?! Translate leh...
I very humble one. But in this case, I'm really average leh.. You only rate my looks 7/10 leh. So low.
Old 02-08-2012, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
I really don't understand leh?! Translate leh...
I very humble one. But in this case, I'm really average leh
So humble.......................

Quote:
... You only rate me 7/10 leh. So low.

Dui
Old 02-08-2012, 03:35 PM
Samster

Eh, I'm very angry Liao. I don't understand dialects. So please stop using them on my thread without proper translation can? At the very least, show abit of respect by translating them all so I can understand what's going on. Otherwise, so spamming lor.
Old 02-08-2012, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
So humble.......................

Dui
Excuse me. 7/10 is just pass you know?

Anyhow, if I say I ugly, some say true. Some say I lie. If I say I pretty, some say I haolian. Some say I thick skin. No matter what I say about myself, there will always be different judgements. Now I say I'm average, you say what sounds like vulgarities to me.

So what's your problem?
Old 02-08-2012, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Eh, I'm very angry Liao. I don't understand dialects. So please stop using them on my thread without proper translation can? At the very least, show abit of respect by translating them all so I can understand what's going on. Otherwise, so spamming lor.
Okay I translate for you

The word: "Dui" is like an "expression" word and when someone is using "Dui" as an expression, it usually have these following meanings: "I agree" or "I disagree"

So next time, during meeting, when you disagree with your boss, just say "Dui" and your boss will understand or when you are angry with my post, you can also reply with a "Dui" It's perfectly ok as an expression of being mad or angry
Old 02-08-2012, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 19
SA23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSA23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSA23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Excuse me. 7/10 is just pass you know?

Anyhow, if I say I ugly, some say true. Some say I lie. If I say I pretty, some say I haolian. Some say I thick skin. No matter what I say about myself, there will always be different judgements. Now I say I'm average, you say what sounds like vulgarities to me.

So what's your problem?
Relax...relax everyone has their own sense of judging beautiful ladies k. So dun have to bother abt wat other's have said.
Old 02-08-2012, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Okay I translate for you

The word: "Dui" is like an "expression" word and when someone is using "Dui" as an expression, it usually have these following meanings: "I agree" or "I disagree"

So next time, during meeting, when you disagree with your boss, just say "Dui" and your boss will understand or when you are angry with my post, you can also reply with a "Dui" It's perfectly ok as an expression of being mad or angry
Sorry. I don't take it very well when vulgarities are being used on me.
You may enjoy them, doesn't mean I do.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1