The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
If cheong overseas, I think JB/Batam would have been better options no? haha
to each his own...your choice and others including mine very diff...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 29-06-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Vinasun taxi drivers good...once my friend forgot to load a bag into the boot and drove off...went back to collect in D1 and one of the Vinasun lady kept it with her while waiting for friend to go back collect the bag...

__________________________________________________ ________________________________

Taxi driver in Ho Chi Minh City returns lost wallet to S. Korean policeman

‘I’m a policeman whose job involves retrieving lost possessions for other people, but I didn’t ever expect that someone would one day return things I lost’

By Thai Xuan / Tuoi Tre News Thursday, June 28, 2018, 19:03 GMT+7

Shin Seung Hyun (L) shakes hands with Nguyen Le Minh Duc at a restaurant in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, June 27, 2018. Photo: Tuoi Tre

A taxi driver in Ho Chi Minh City searched high and low for his customer, a South Korean police officer who left a wallet in his car on Tuesday.

Shin Seung Hyun showed sincere gratitude to the driver when the wallet was returned.

“I’m a policeman whose job involves retrieving lost possessions for other people, but I didn’t ever expect that someone would one day return things I lost. I’m extremely grateful for that.”

“When I discovered I had lost my wallet with all my identification papers, warrant card, and money, I nearly went crazy because I didn’t know what to do.”

On Tuesday afternoon, Vinasun taxi driver Nguyen Le Minh Duc found Hyun’s wallet on the seat of his vehicle.

Duc dialed a phone number he found in the wallet, and enlisting the help of acquaintance Nguyen Minh Chau, a Korean speaker, who was able to set up a meeting with Hyun.

“When the passenger received the wallet, he was very happy and said something in Korean that I didn’t understand, but he also said ‘cam on’ [thank you],” Duc recalled.

“My mother always taught me to return lost items to their owners. Besides, I had a deep empathy with him because I’ve had people return things I’ve lost on two separate occasions.”

Clockwise from left to right: Shin Seung Hyun, interpreter Nguyen Minh Chau, and Nguyen Le Minh Duc, pose for photos at a restaurant in Ho Chi Minh City

Chau clearly remembered Hyun’s words when she called him.

“To be honest, I’m a police officer and tourist here. I’m so lucky. How can I repay the driver?” Chau recounted Shin Seung Hyun’s words.

Duc and the foreigner decided to meet each other at a restaurant in downtown Saigon on Wednesday night.

“I was so happy that I was on the verge of tears. I call this destiny. Hope to see you in Seoul,” Shin Seung Hyun recalled.

Old 29-06-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

Haha...staff looking for cheap bonks while working...

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

Vietnamese securities firm sends sensitive image in emails to customers

It seemed like the company’s staff were ‘doing two things at a time,’ emailing customers while admiring the ‘sensitive’ photo

By Bao Anh / Tuoi Tre News Thursday, June 28, 2018, 13:52 GMT+7

Many customers of Vietnamese stock firm FPT Securities (FPTS) were stunned when they opened the regular market analytical emails sent by the company on Tuesday.

FPT Securities Joint Stock Company (FPTS) is a member of Vietnam’s leading tech giant FPT Group.

As usual, FPTS’ customers received the emails notifying them of the company’s daily stock results and analysis.

But the Tuesday message surprised many when they saw a sensitive image of a topless woman posing in an erotic position in the middle of the news, under the headline that read ‘VN-Index,’ Vietnam’s benchmark stock index.

Apparently, only those customers who use Gmail received the photo.

The existence of the image in the emails immediately became the most talked-about issue on a securities forum after one of its members posted a screen capture.

The issue seemed so unbelievable that some members asked the poster to forward the original email to prove it had not been photoshopped.

One member of the securities forum guessed that the FPTS staff, who were in charge of sending the emails, could be "doing two things at a time," emailing customers while admiring the photo.

Others expressed more skeptical views about FPTS’s negligence.

“It is likely that FPTS is also not handling their customers' accounts with care,” one comment read.

A representative of FPTS confirmed the issue with the local news website Infonet.

However, the representative denied FPTS’ accountability, instead blaming a third party which manages the company’s email service.

"This is our unwanted incident,” said the FPTS media representative.

“Our original content was a technical analysis by FPTS, but the third-party email service provider somehow attached the image to the email and sent it to customers instead of the technical analysis," the representative explained.

After detecting the incident, FPTS promptly sent an apology letter to its customers and terminated the contract with the email service provider, according to the representative.

Old 02-07-2018, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Haha...staff looking for cheap bonks while working...

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

Vietnamese securities firm sends sensitive image in emails to customers

It seemed like the company’s staff were ‘doing two things at a time,’ emailing customers while admiring the ‘sensitive’ photo

By Bao Anh / Tuoi Tre News Thursday, June 28, 2018, 13:52 GMT+7

Many customers of Vietnamese stock firm FPT Securities (FPTS) were stunned when they opened the regular market analytical emails sent by the company on Tuesday.

FPT Securities Joint Stock Company (FPTS) is a member of Vietnam’s leading tech giant FPT Group.

As usual, FPTS’ customers received the emails notifying them of the company’s daily stock results and analysis.

But the Tuesday message surprised many when they saw a sensitive image of a topless woman posing in an erotic position in the middle of the news, under the headline that read ‘VN-Index,’ Vietnam’s benchmark stock index.

Apparently, only those customers who use Gmail received the photo.

The existence of the image in the emails immediately became the most talked-about issue on a securities forum after one of its members posted a screen capture
This really cannot make it.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 02-07-2018, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Noted...btw, gst voucher 300 enough to buy almost 3 tickets...

Sometimes I buy way too early end up cannot take advantage of promos when they come.....haiz......sometimes we win sometimes we lose......

Stoopid See-koot dunno why never open up sales from April 2019 onwards up till today, nowadays they are cheaper for those far off dates

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 02-07-2018, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Sometimes I buy way too early end up cannot take advantage of promos when they come.....haiz......sometimes we win sometimes we lose......

Stoopid See-koot dunno why never open up sales from April 2019 onwards up till today, nowadays they are cheaper for those far off dates

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
The airlines usually need to submit flights plan to authorities for approval...usually can book 9 months ahead...me too booking April 2019 onwards...

Old 02-07-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Vinasun taxi drivers good...once my friend forgot to load a bag into the boot and drove off...went back to collect in D1 and one of the Vinasun lady kept it with her while waiting for friend to go back collect the bag...

The lady taxi driver must have wanted to know your friend better lah

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 02-07-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster

Unhappy Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
The lady taxi driver must have wanted to know your friend better lah

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
The lady is not driver but the gal wearing green to call for taxi...

Old 02-07-2018, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
factory burnt down...not sure where but I was here during the protest in June but din heard of any burning...
Apparently was a JSC VN Chi factory in Binh Duong. Didn't bother to busy body ..didnt go down to HCMC also all week. Relatively quiet at Go Vap and Thu Dau Mot
Old 03-07-2018, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
This really cannot make it.

Yes I do agree, the VB in the pic really CMI

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 03-07-2018, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
The airlines usually need to submit flights plan to authorities for approval...usually can book 9 months ahead...me too booking April 2019 onwards...

That is probable but well we can only speculate as nobody really knows unless we work in that airline itself

The weird part is that we have been booking 12 months ahead for the past few years and Scoot is always 1 month ahead of Jetstar (meaning Scoot now we can book next year June but Jetstar only up to May 2019) but this year it is quite different as it is still stuck at up to March 2019 only......haiz....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 03-07-2018, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
The lady is not driver but the gal wearing green to call for taxi...

So she can can make it or not???

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 03-07-2018, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
Apparently was a JSC VN Chi factory in Binh Duong. Didn't bother to busy body ..didnt go down to HCMC also all week. Relatively quiet at Go Vap and Thu Dau Mot
Thanks for sharing...never go to Binh Duong or Go Vap...

Old 03-07-2018, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
That is probable but well we can only speculate as nobody really knows unless we work in that airline itself

The weird part is that we have been booking 12 months ahead for the past few years and Scoot is always 1 month ahead of Jetstar (meaning Scoot now we can book next year June but Jetstar only up to May 2019) but this year it is quite different as it is still stuck at up to March 2019 only......haiz....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
July onwards ADL kicks in...tickets will cost more...haizzzzz....

Old 03-07-2018, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
So she can can make it or not???

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
the Vinasun woman wore green uniform who always at the mini-mart at Le Thanh Ton D1...surely you had saw her before...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1