The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2021, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Torso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tongue Swelling and ulcer

Hi people,

Did painting with ML 1-2 weeks ago, and just yesterday I developed a tongue ulcer? I have had tongue ulcer before but this time it actually swells and looks like a pus but somehow it looks like ulcer too. The swelling around the area subsided this morning but still have the ulcer/pus thingy, Is it STD or inflammation? Had been rather stressed recently too, not too sure.

Also had tried to called DSC clinic, to make appointment for swab test, but the lady told me to provide my NRIC, and told me its not anonymous testing, can I know where to find anonymous testing for STD? https://www.dsc-clinic.sg/Patient-Ca...pointment.aspx this was the number I have called.
Old 27-03-2021, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 18
bolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tongue Swelling and ulcer

Not trying to scare you, but symptoms could be herpes.

Do go and check asap. Need nric also no choice right? Gotta be responsible for yourself and loved ones.
Old 29-03-2021, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BlackClover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Check in dsc, what test u do is all confidential bro. Dont worry. Go test quickly
Old 29-03-2021, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Torso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the replies.

Actually it wasnt a pus it was just ulcer but initially looks like a pus. Went to the doc, he told me I havent hit the 2 or 3 weeks mark , so end up a wasted trip. and he said need to wait for ulcer to come back again to swab. till now no ulcer. it healed like as per normal ulcer would then now no chance go back see :")
Old 30-03-2021, 07:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torso View Post
Thanks for the replies.

Actually it wasnt a pus it was just ulcer but initially looks like a pus. Went to the doc, he told me I havent hit the 2 or 3 weeks mark , so end up a wasted trip. and he said need to wait for ulcer to come back again to swab. till now no ulcer. it healed like as per normal ulcer would then now no chance go back see :")
Bro once u hit the 2-3 week mark, go and test for oral herpes, that is one of the highest possibility from painting.
Old 30-03-2021, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 18
bolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torso View Post
Thanks for the replies.

symptoms looks like herpes.

starts with a water bubble,
change to look like ulcer,
self heal w/o medication after like 2 weeks.
ulcer at times has a tingling mild itch feeling.

the next time when it outbreak again (won't know when), DO NOT have any sexual contact with anyone. Herpes is highly contagious and can transmit just by skin-to-skin rubbing.

The ulcer site and its juice has got herpes virus, don't touch the ulcer (wet/dry) and go and rub your other body parts e.g eyes. That means always wash your hand after touching the ulcer. Use toilet paper to dry the site after shower, wash hands with soap. No kissing either.

Good lcuk bro.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1